Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got to London yesterday...I'm sooooo excited!! Did ye hear that before the concert last night (Iwasn't there) he came out to them while they were queuing!!Hopefully he'll do the same tomorrow!!! I got pics o the box, I'll upload them later when I get a chance.......

Love u guys!!

xxxxx

Yeah I got to London yesterday...I'm sooooo excited!! Did ye hear that before the concert last night (Iwasn't there) he came out to them while they were queuing!!Hopefully he'll do the same tomorrow!!! I got pics o the box, I'll upload them later when I get a chance.......

Love u guys!!

xxxxx

That is so great neeve!!! Have a great time and hopefully you'll get to meet Mika.:wub2:

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

We're getting really antsy. We are so nervous about all this talk about how us in particular will be excited. We just got to see some pictures soon our we're going to burst.:roftl:

We remember seeing some pictures of all the hearts and we so happy that our little jewels got on a lot of those. We drew Mika a picture and they folded that into a heart. This is what we drew if anybody didn't see it. We hope he LOVES it.:blush-anim-cl::mf_lustslow:

ValentinesDayMIKA.jpg

Love Love:wub2:

The Meyer Twins

oh it worked! here's more: DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

and the inside of the lid: (pretty fab, eh??) great work calicojasmine!!!!

DSC00015.jpg

OMG!!!! You used that picture that is in our signature!!! We love that one because it was taken in Chicago!!! We are very happy and THANK YOU for whoever did that.:thumb_yello: Was writing our post before this and didn't know you posted pics. What does the letter read for Mika? Does anyone have a copy of that??? So glad that some our our jewels got to be part of the box also. We're so happy right now. Thanks Neeve!

YES SHE DID!!!! Thank you bundles calicojasmine! That picture means a lot to us. It's right by Everybody's going to love today and that picture he is singing Love Today. It's perfect!!!

she did an AMAZING job, its more than perfet! its mikatastic!! :naughty::wub2:

Hey THANKS EVERYBODY!!! :thumb_yello:

Had sooooo much fun doing it!!! And nothing is EVER too much work for Mika!

Yes, Jess, some of the hearts came off during delivery - so I attached them to the cover - hope you don't mind - thought they added a little "extra special" -

Twins - I didn't realize that pic was accompanied to "Love Today" - it was just a "feeling" I had - but there you go - how perfect is that ..... glad you all like it...... mission accomplished ... actually all will be right in the world if His Curliness will just be our Valentine, eh???:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Yes, Jess, some of the hearts came off during delivery - so I attached them to the cover - hope you don't mind - thought they added a little "extra special" -

Twins - I didn't realize that pic was accompanied to "Love Today" - it was just a "feeling" I had - but there you go - how perfect is that ..... glad you all like it...... mission accomplished ... actually all will be right in the world if His Curliness will just be our Valentine, eh???:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

It's okay!

I was actually talking about the actual Valentines, looks like some of the hearts opened a little bit, but it's okay! I love what you did.

That is so great. Yep the pic was taken during Love Today. We're so excited!!!

That is so great. Yep the pic was taken during Love Today. We're so excited!!!

I was too!!! I still am!! :punk: That whole time that I worked on this project was before/during/after the incredible "last performance of his North American Tour" here in Vancouver - I was on a super-hype high to end all highs! I had just met him for the first time too - and the whole experience surpassed any and all expectations I've ever had!!!!:mf_lustslow: I barely slept or ate that week - the whole time was a euphoric cloud, and my creativity just soared - in addition to the box I made several cards and gifts including a homemade gift and card that I gave to Mika the night of the concert (you can see this in a youtube taped that night!) Best drugs I've ever had!!!:naughty: LOL! :roftl: Hahaha Mika truly is the Drug of Choice!:thumb_yello:

I was too!!! I still am!! :punk: That whole time that I worked on this project was before/during/after the incredible "last performance of his North American Tour" here in Vancouver - I was on a super-hype high to end all highs! I had just met him for the first time too - and the whole experience surpassed any and all expectations I've ever had!!!!:mf_lustslow: I barely slept or ate that week - the whole time was a euphoric cloud, and my creativity just soared - in addition to the box I made several cards and gifts including a homemade gift and card that I gave to Mika the night of the concert (you can see this in a youtube taped that night!) Best drugs I've ever had!!!:naughty: LOL! :roftl: Hahaha Mika truly is the Drug of Choice!:thumb_yello:

How super! Yeah we were super stoked after the concert in Chicago!! We didn't talk, hardly ate, or slept. We were going through some sort of depression of not being able to see him for a while. I think we would still be that way if we hadn't got to meet a bunch of MFC'ers. They were awesome. Just the thought of us knowing a bunch of the lollipop girls and everything made us so proud. Also it took the blow off the depression with getting into the Midway State band. They are one of our favorites now! I think getting into a bunch of projects have taken our minds off of missing Mika because we know he said that the Chicago venue was the best he has ever played in. He said it was absolutely delicious. We wish we would've gotten to meet him, but there will be other times. I said when we were in the cab after the concert, wow, he is so great! We told everybody on the phone not an hour after the concert that we WILL see him again! We had fun, especially on the cab ride to the hotel after the concert. Picture 4 of us in the back seat of the cab, me and megan, our cousin and a huge balloon! haha. It was hilarious, Megan couldn't even see the cab driver. Wow we are chatty!

Take Care

The Meyer Twins