Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

How super! Yeah we were super stoked after the concert in Chicago!! We didn't talk, hardly ate, or slept. We were going through some sort of depression of not being able to see him for a while. I think we would still be that way if we hadn't got to meet a bunch of MFC'ers. They were awesome. Just the thought of us knowing a bunch of the lollipop girls and everything made us so proud. Also it took the blow off the depression with getting into the Midway State band. They are one of our favorites now! I think getting into a bunch of projects have taken our minds off of missing Mika because we know he said that the Chicago venue was the best he has ever played in. He said it was absolutely delicious. We wish we would've gotten to meet him, but there will be other times. I said when we were in the cab after the concert, wow, he is so great! We told everybody on the phone not an hour after the concert that we WILL see him again! We had fun, especially on the cab ride to the hotel after the concert. Picture 4 of us in the back seat of the cab, me and megan, our cousin and a huge balloon! haha. It was hilarious, Megan couldn't even see the cab driver. Wow we are chatty!

Take Care

The Meyer Twins

Oh, I can TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!! Now I'm going through the depression state. It's helping a bit that the box has arrived and that you guy are excited about it!!!! But I got really bad news a couple of days before the concert - and it was cushioned by Mika - now I'm going through the full effects.... oh well, that's (my) life!!! I will survive..(?)....:wink2: Yes, I CAN imagine 4 of you in the back seat of the cab - HILARIOUS IS RIGHT!!!! Well, Suzanne and Tasha and Ritch and all the other MFCers - what a blast and a half!!! CRAZAZY!!!!!!:insane:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I can TOTALLY RELATE!!!!!! Now I'm going through the depression state. It's helping a bit that the box has arrived and that you guy are excited about it!!!! But I got really bad news a couple of days before the concert - and it was cushioned by Mika - now I'm going through the full effects.... oh well, that's (my) life!!! I will survive..(?).... Yes, I CAN imagine 4 of you in the back seat of the cab - HILARIOUS IS RIGHT!!!! Well, Suzanne and Tasha and Ritch and all the other MFCers - what a blast and a half!!! CRAZAZY!!!!!!

We wanted to see him again. It was so great. We hardly talked on the way home because we just kept thinking of Mika all the way.:blush-anim-cl: We were also sad because we didn't get any pictures. Cameras were NOT allowed in the venue. But luckly people snuck them in.:naughty: Also camera phones. We remembered that our cousin had a camera phone and we should of asked her to take some.:thumbdown: She isn't much of a fan but she amitted to us that she was tapping her foot at a few songs. We were like that is it???:shocked::roftl: We were jumping up and down so much and screaming so loud. It was such a blast. We now have over 200 photos from the Chicago gig and everyone brings back so much memories. Seeing that picture in the Valentine's Day box was great. We're were like :mf_lustslow: We are so lucky to be a part of this. We remember thinking up this idea and suddenly there was a thread made. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! He will hopefully have some free time after tomorrow to read all of our Valentine's. We drew a picture and hope he LOVES it. Wow still in a chatty mood!:naughty:

The envelopes are very very special ( two are from me!) and yay! Joan used a picture of the famous umbrella!wooow! this is going to be awesome!

joan is such a dear and I love here dearly *(ya hear that hon?) and Finkster et al! you guys are fantastic! Neeve??? awesome , girl! you are protecting the special box! He will love it!!!!!!!woot!

The envelopes are very very special ( two are from me!) and yay! Joan used a picture of the famous umbrella!wooow! this is going to be awesome!

joan is such a dear and I love here dearly *(ya hear that hon?) and Finkster et al! you guys are fantastic! Neeve??? awesome , girl! you are protecting the special box! He will love it!!!!!!!woot!

I second that! All you guys are great! I couldn't have done a good job without such inspiration from so many fantastic people! Seriously!!! MFCers are truly a special breed.:thumb_yello:

OMG! HE CAN SEE WHAT MY MESSY LIVING ROOM LOOKS LIKE ( THE UMBRELLA PICTURE! STUFF EVERYWHERE!) :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I don't think he cares... do you? Besides, artists are allowed to be, er, "scattered".:wink2:

I second that! All you guys are great! I couldn't have done a good job without such inspiration from so many fantastic people! Seriously!!! MFCers are truly a special breed.:thumb_yello:

I don't think he cares... do you? Besides, artists are allowed to be, er, "scattered".:wink2:

speaking of erm, scattered! I wrote a new piece! woow! last night!

not that different from Jan Hammer's stuff:) you would love it!

TOTALLY DIFFERENT with drum beats and bass and stuff!

Don't you guys read the review threads?:naughty:

Love Today is being performed at the moment.

Also the first 150 people in the queue were given backstage passes for an afterparty with Mika. The second person in line arrived at 4am.

I'm hoping nevee or Shahd were on the people who got a backstage pass!

Don't you guys read the review threads?:naughty:

Love Today is being performed at the moment.

Also the first 150 people in the queue were given backstage passes for an afterparty with Mika. The second person in line arrived at 4am.

I'm hoping nevee or Shahd were on the people who got a backstage pass!

omgomgomg!!! why didnt he do this at Terminal 5??!! :tears::roftl:

but omg, i feel SOO happy for whoever managed to get one! he is just AMAZING, what a man :blush-anim-cl:

i hope they got passes too! Mika! you have a package waiting! :naughty:

omgomgomg!!! why didnt he do this at Terminal 5??!! :tears::roftl:

but omg, i feel SOO happy for whoever managed to get one! he is just AMAZING, what a man :blush-anim-cl:

i hope they got passes too! Mika! you have a package waiting! :naughty:

Well, this is the very last date of the tour, and he rescheduled, so it's a bit different.:wink2: But sure as hell would've been nice!

And Lollipop is next...theeeeen the afterparty.:das:

Well, this is the very last date of the tour, and he rescheduled, so it's a bit different.:wink2: But sure as hell would've been nice!

And Lollipop is next...theeeeen the afterparty.:das:

:roftl: ya, i now know to choose, if possible, a last show of a tour! :roftl: :roftl:

how can you NOT love that man!?!?! :wub2: :wub2:

im so in aw of how he can be so perfect!

OMG!!! An After party???!!!!!! What a honor. We wished he would of done that in Chicago, me and Megan were first in line outside! But we do understand the circumstances of the rescheduled gig and everything. How nice of him!

We hope that Neeve is one of the 150 who got a backstage pass! That would be awesome!

Love the slightly jealous

Meyer Twins