The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

Hi there :biggrin2:

:) hello!!!

philly is about 5+ hours away.....

much closer than nyc -

but i am thinking that my husband would do this to me....:chair:

nyc is 7 hours away :shocked:

You know what you could do...You could make a "family trip" out of it. Go to Philly since that isn't far, then drive up to NYC the next day, get some rest time or tour time (has you daughter seen NYC it would be fun for her!) Then go to a NYC concert, rest the rest of that night and then return home on Sun.

Come on tell me that doesn't sound amazing, you'd get to go to 2 gigs and turn it into family time!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what you could do...You could make a "family trip" out of it. Go to Philly since that isn't far, then drive up to NYC the next day, get some rest time or tour time (has you daughter seen NYC it would be fun for her!) Then go to a NYC concert, rest the rest of that night and then return home on Sun.

Come on tell me that doesn't sound amazing, you'd get to go to 2 gigs and turn it into family time!

of course it sounds amazing.....:wink2:

of course it sounds amazing.....:wink2:

Come on tootch...I think you could convince him...I believe in you...haha

and what's in a day or two of school missed...they won't miss much, it's not really that important

Come on tootch...I think you could convince him...I believe in you...haha

and what's in a day or two of school missed...they won't miss much, it's not really that important

i will throw out a line...

and see what kind of feeling i get from him....

are there any basketball games going on that weekend in nyc?:fisch:

i will throw out a line...

and see what kind of feeling i get from him....

are there any basketball games going on that weekend in nyc?:fisch:

I hope so...I have my fingers crossed for you!

Well off to class for me, see you ladies later!

I hope so...I have my fingers crossed for you!

Well off to class for me, see you ladies later!

See you later :thumb_yello:

oh yeah baby!

Seattle and Vancouver

oh baby!

I just gave the info to the biggest radio stations in Victoria and Vancouver.

:wub2: :wub2: :punk:

Hope you get your tickets if there is a rush on them!! :blink:

wendi!

are you flying to the usa?

oh dear

this would be wonderful!:thumb_yello:

I am looking at flights, times etc just now - will consider my

energy levels later!! :sneaky2:

Morning all! *runs through on her way to a different thread, not stopping to read anything just now*

Just wanted to say WooHoo! for the American dates being out. But that we hear it on Perez and his own MySpace doesn't show anything??? Then again, there's nothing there about the V Festivals in Australia either and the V Festival MySpace is up and Duran Duran's MySpace says they are coming to Aus.

Question.... Who actually manages Mika's MySpace? I'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore, he'd have no time to do anything else. But whilst they were really good with the cancelled concerts yesterday, they need to pull their finger out with regards the 2008 tour. Hmmm. Wonder what it says on Mikasounds and on the Facebook site. Will go take a look.

Morning all! *runs through on her way to a different thread, not stopping to read anything just now*

Just wanted to say WooHoo! for the American dates being out. But that we hear it on Perez and his own MySpace doesn't show anything??? Then again, there's nothing there about the V Festivals in Australia either and the V Festival MySpace is up and Duran Duran's MySpace says they are coming to Aus.

Question.... Who actually manages Mika's MySpace? I'm pretty sure he doesn't anymore, he'd have no time to do anything else. But whilst they were really good with the cancelled concerts yesterday, they need to pull their finger out with regards the 2008 tour. Hmmm. Wonder what it says on Mikasounds and on the Facebook site. Will go take a look.

i think it's one of mika's sisters that actually does his myspace for him -

and he does it too, pretty sure!:wink2: