The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Carri. That is good then, Wendi is obviously feeling a bit better if she can send a few texts.

I wish you hadn't written what you did earlier Carri about 'seeing it for themselves....' Mika's sexuality..............I can't get on what what I should be doing now!

Hi Carri. That is good then, Wendi is obviously feeling a bit better if she can send a few texts.

I wish you hadn't written what you did earlier Carri about 'seeing it for themselves....' Mika's sexuality..............I can't get on what what I should be doing now!

oooh sorry - he he he !!!!!

Good morning, Oldlings! Stopping by just for a few minutes...

MM, sorry about your children -- hope they are feeling up to snuff before

the big day next week!

GitB! so good to see you! There are no Wii's here either, so your

children aren't alone :( Still I'm sure Santa will manage

those Dr. Who figures... yeah? :wink2:

i'm setting all our nativity village downstairs in my daddy's house, with lights, water falls...i'll post pics in the xmas thread when it's finished!

on xmas eve, we go to Mass at midnight, then to a village party with spumante and panettone all together (and hot chocolate for me and kids!)

then on xmas morning we open santa presents under the xmas tree and have lunch at home (good moms cook a lot...as mika's one!: )

after 2/3 days...to the mountains! till jan 5th, great fun with snow and friends on new year eve! :

no mfc though.............sigh

what about you?

That sounds so lovely, Robi! Well, except for the no MFC part! :blink:

The personal Thread - hmm - v v difficult _ I can see there are a lot of dissollusioned young girls that obviously madly in love with our boy but.... I suppose we are here for the music and the entertainment factor - which is obviously helped by the fact tha he is sooo photogenic - - but the younger ones seemed to be upset about the "we dont care " attitude.

Maybe we have nt explained it properly - but I really cant be ar**d to ! maybe we should

say - "We don't mind" or "it doesnt matter"

or even

as its not going to affect any of us either way - "We're not Bovvered!!" ha ha ha

off to put the kettle on - orders pl . . . . .

Tea with milk and sugar if I'm not too late, please!

As for the personal thread... there are some who feel it's a

censorship issue, I think. They want to be able to discuss anything

and everything. They don't like being told NO, you can't...

Can you PM me Wendos address please , I would like to send her a xmas card

And yeah .. the sexuality thing is hard work .. but Im sure we will get there , it would be easier to talk it through over a few drinks

*raises hand* I would like to talk over drinks! Please!? :thumb_yello:

*sneaks in*

i hope you guys know that age is just a number guys... doesn't mean you need to act it

sneaks out again*

Obviously you haven't hung out in here, hunny -- no one is acting

their age in THIS thread, that's a fact! :naughty:

Hi Debbie *waves*

Hi Suzy! :wub2:

And hi AMP and anyone else I might have neglected! :biggrin2:

dcdeb

Hi Debs - and the very best of British to you and Freds with yr Mods hats on!!

some times you just want to do the Mom thing and bang all their heads together!

No comment :mf_rosetinted:

:)

dcdeb

No comment :mf_rosetinted:

:)

dcdeb

That's the thing though Deb...you have to be dipolomatic and that's probably where I would fall down........I would just want to say 'Oh for God's sake'!!!

Hi btw Deb and Freezy Skully too!

My lap top came this morning btw which was amazing as i didn't pay express postage but Ab is just struggling to get it up and running as we don't have a install disc for the wireless card..not the end of the world as I could use the other one but would be easier if I didn't have to ...anyway....should be up and running by tonight. Oh well, better go x

lol no i didn't know if you'd like a youngling talking here:p

but you're just as strange- a- creature as the rest of us!!

Stranger probably!

No seriously we welcome all commers in here and we talk about anything and everything..you just have to watch us when we talk about Mika though...sometimes we need a bucket of cold water over our heads on those occasions!

lol i hope so:)

anyways enough of that, how are you all???:blush-anim-cl:

Stressed due to Christmas is probably the answer...and we aren't really here anyway...we are busy doing other things!

Hi sas!

Hi Skully - bye Kath - yes just bang their heads to gether and shout "Oh Get a life!"!!!"

Hunny - it will buzz soon - r u going to any of the gigs in the new year?

See ya Carri...and everyone else. I really am going now. Hopefully will be on tonight. Carri...next time you put the kettle on please could I have a white tea? Ta x

Stranger probably!

No seriously we welcome all commers in here and we talk about anything and everything..you just have to watch us when we talk about Mika though...sometimes we need a bucket of cold water over our heads on those occasions!

hey maybe the Oldies thread should be a Mika free zone - aha ah aha ha aha aha aha

NO!