The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sarah I was reading my dad's Daily Mail (:shocked: ) today and it had a story of a man who takes his reindeer for a walk and train rides in Enfield! Was thinking of you!

Have you all seen this? Have Suzy to thank!

ttp://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1355982065

Is this it....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=501575&in_page_id=1770

I can honestly say I have never seen him. I'll keep my eyes peeled:biggrin2:

Have to go. Sound of motorbike in the driveway. Don't want to be exposed for falling off the wagon. Will be here tomorrow night! Good to be back!

Good to see you but won't be here tomorrow. Take care x

I am sure one day, my constant obsession will subside but I will have fun with this for a bit. My obsession will one day turn into a managable fan. :bleh:

My kids are home now. My 9 year old just turned his school teacher into a Mika fan. We gave her the cd and she likes Mika now. She is playing Mika in the classroom now. No more High School Musical. We will turn the whole lot of them into little Mika fans.:naughty:

how do you manage?

i cannot even convince my sons! :blink:

Greeting Kath, I did read back and see that Wendi was going to be going thru a trauma with her teeth. She and I seem to have alot in common both healthwise and hatred of dentists! Poor thing, I really feel for her.

:shocked: Kath, what's wrong with Wendy?

I text her this morning as she left very abruptly on Tuesday night and wasn't on last night. She suddenly got very bad pain in her head on Tuesday then had a couple of heart problems. The doc has said rest and quiet and she is unable to look at her screen for very long at all

Greeting Kath, I did read back and see that Wendi was going to be going thru a trauma with her teeth. She and I seem to have alot in common both healthwise and hatred of dentists! Poor thing, I really feel for her.

Add me to the dentist list!

how do you manage?

i cannot even convince my sons! :blink:

My son thinks Mika is the best ever. And he was telling his teacher that he would be missing school in Feb. to go to a concert so she wanted to check out who we were going to see. She likes Mika now. :biggrin2:

I daer not tell my husband! He was so interested to hear what it was going to be called..but I don't think I dare tell him now!

I am sorry to disappoint your husband. It WAS my husband who said "Just name her Mika!". I am still getting used to using it myself. I call her puppy still.

My son thinks Mika is the best ever. And he was telling his teacher that he would be missing school in Feb. to go to a concert so she wanted to check out who we were going to see. She likes Mika now. :biggrin2:

I am sorry to disappoint your husband. It WAS my husband who said "Just name her Mika!". I am still getting used to using it myself. I call her puppy still.

I haven't told him yet..he is still watching a film and I don't want to upset him!

And me! :shocked:

BTW I just made a new appointment today. Last week I was on the train to Schiphol when one of my teeth (at the back) broke off. So that has to be repaired. Next week Thursday, 7.45 AM :blink: but otherwise I had to wait until the new year!

Sorry to hear about Wendi! I heard she wasn't well but this sounds quite bad... Could you send her all my love Kath, if you might speak to here?

I text her this morning as she left very abruptly on Tuesday night and wasn't on last night. She suddenly got very bad pain in her head on Tuesday then had a couple of heart problems. The doc has said rest and quiet and she is unable to look at her screen for very long at all

Oh no....I'll try and text her tomorrow. It's a bit late now

What's up with your gnashers??

Hey you! Yeah, long time..! I'm doing well. I'm back at work this week and I'm just dreading every single minute. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Vegas. I just loved every minute of that. My Holiday in Tahiti, on the other hand, was very DODGY! Quite sucked actually...although, it did have a few good moments. I'm so glad I had Scotland...It more than made up for everything. LOL

How are you doing?

Hi Charlotte. Long time no speak. How are you? Did you have a good thanksgiving and holiday?

And me! :shocked:

BTW I just made a new appointment today. Last week I was on the train to Schiphol when one of my teeth (at the back) broke off. So that has to be repaired. Next week Thursday, 7.45 AM :blink: but otherwise I had to wait until the new year!

Sorry to hear about Wendi! I heard she wasn't well but this sounds quite bad... Could you send her all my love Kath, if you might speak to here?

We're all falling apart!!

Thank you! Housekeeping upto date! I dare not change mine yet to include Feb as I am trying not to talk about it to Ab!

Ssshhh......:naughty: