The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

Thank you! Housekeeping upto date! I dare not change mine yet to include Feb as I am trying not to talk about it to Ab!

No problem Blue. I will text her tomorrow but I did send her an email earlier to give her the page number to see her get well messages just in case she popped on. In fact..I will open her a thread...see you in a mo!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey you! Yeah, long time..! I'm doing well. I'm back at work this week and I'm just dreading every single minute. I had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Vegas. I just loved every minute of that. My Holiday in Tahiti, on the other hand, was very DODGY! Quite sucked actually...although, it did have a few good moments. I'm so glad I had Scotland...It more than made up for everything. LOL

How are you doing?

I'm great thanks. Fully recovered from the cold, but absoultely exhausted!! Work is busy and it's nearly Christmas:shocked: , but I think it's under control! Glasgow was something else, wasn't it? It seems like only yesterday, but also so long ago at the same time...does that make sense??

BTW..Funny story.

I've had my little sports car for a little over a year now and I had yet to name it. Now, I've always named my cars and I just couldn't come up with a name for this one.

Well, the other day, my friend and I were out riding around in my car and she asked me if I had name it. I said, No net yet. Well, about 5 minutes later, I hit a really rough patch in the road and my car started bouncing out of control. We both looked at each other and started laughing hysterically...Yep, it bounced...JUST LIKE MIKA!! So, my car's name in now MIKA!

I know....don't go there with the jokes. My family has already come up with many.. Like, Have you driven__________today? Did you turn him on? Have you taken his top down yet today? Okay, I've heard it all!! LMAO!!

Anyways, MIKA is a perfect name for my little car. I just love it!!!

Don't you think it will get a bit confusing though...you won't know which Mika you are talking about?

Yes, it might get a bit confusing. My son suggested ToMika b/c we like names that begin with T's for Malamutes.

I think Mika is a nice name for a dog! :thumb_yello:

Especially for a Labradoodle! :naughty:

She is an Alaskan Malamute but I was not able to figure out how to upload a picture to show you all.:doh:

OK, maybe this will work and it was just a problem with uploads last week.

Aahh......adorable little pup :wub2:

Hi - yes the dear cherubs are fine!!!! my dad came with me to the carol concert as other half and my mum are both ill with the cold!!

Other half even had day off today - got right under my feet!!

They're pathetic when they're ill, aren't they?:sneaky2:

Aahh......adorable little pup :wub2:

They're pathetic when they're ill, aren't they?:sneaky2:

But amazingly he was able to go for a quick jaunt round Richmond Park on his bicycle when I was out teaching - so made him hoover and then come food shoppimng with bith kids!!!!:thumb_yello:

OK, maybe this will work and it was just a problem with uploads last week.

Charlie I think that is a Brillaint name for your car and I just love the idea of all the jokes...I shall amuse myself thinking of a few more...that will probably come to mind at the most inaproriate times!

Thank you for the pic of the dog Candboys! Beautiful! I have just told Dave the name!

I strted the thread in 'General chinwagging' could someone who is cleverer than me please email Wendi woth the link!

Wow, what a beautiful puppy!! So adorable!

Thank you and hello!

awww- Candboys - my frined has a 10 month old one!!

She is about 3 and a half month old. They grow SO fast! They get big but still have puppy brain.

I'm off to bed soon! Wish you all Sweet Dreams!

xx

Good night Blue!

Sweet mika dreams blue...........I had a dream of him the other night. I was earwiggin a conversation he was having with a tour manager and he was saying heer was fed up of lying to everyone and he was longing to tell the truth!!! It wasn't over sexuality. Then somehow he was stood near me and I put my arm round his waist and I could touch my shoulder 0 that's how skinny he was!

Odd dreams huh?