The Oldlings Thread (Part 7)!!!

dcdeb

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just missed it by a few seconds..and I put in a higher bid..bummers!

Can you not roast the beetroot with Olive oil and herbs...not really much help as I hate the stuff..sorry! Dave says eat it cold from the fridge with mayonaise on a fork..he is not much help either!

Got to go...bye for now x

Hi girls!

It's nice to have you here, Skully. :biggrin2: I'm one of those old people who couldn't decide which nickname to use when I joined here. :roftl:

Hi Carrie, not sure what you talking about. Is it a vegetable and red? I think I've never cooked it before. :blush-anim-cl:

Hello Kath! Sorry to hear about the laptop. :thumbdown:

Have you heard anything from Wendi?

Hi Martine! Good to see you, yes it is red and a root vegtable.

I had a text from Wendi last night, she is begining to feel that she is getting there....but I will text her again tonight for an update...I don't get good reception at home so find it easier to text when out. I will report back if I hear from her.

Skully....I just find with lpatops that you can get a good deal on ebay...a bit like second hand cars really...you are not paying for all the fancy bits and bobs and packaging etc (not on a car of course!) I bought my first one from there and have had four good years out of it...an IBM and my daughter recently paid about £200 for a good one from ebay when the cheapest in the shops (comparible) were about £500. They are usually corperate and reconditioned.

Hi Martine! Good to see you, yes it is red and a root vegtable.

I had a text from Wendi last night, she is begining to feel that she is getting there....but I will text her again tonight for an update...I don't get good reception at home so find it easier to text when out. I will report back if I hear from her.

Skully....I just find with lpatops that you can get a good deal on ebay...a bit like second hand cars really...you are not paying for all the fancy bits and bobs and packaging etc (not on a car of course!) I bought my first one from there and have had four good years out of it...an IBM and my daughter recently paid about £200 for a good one from ebay when the cheapest in the shops (comparible) were about £500. They are usually corperate and reconditioned.

keep looking Kath :):thumb_yello:

Hi girls!

It's nice to have you here, Skully. :biggrin2: I'm one of those old people who couldn't decide which nickname to use when I joined here. :roftl:

I tend to use the same username on everything! Google me and it's practically me me me! Except, there is a very dodgy one there-which is most definitely not moi!!:shocked::roftl:

I tend to use the same username on everything! Google me and it's practically me me me! Except, there is a very dodgy one there-which is most definitely not moi!!:shocked::roftl:

LOL! we will believe you!

OK..better really go this time..tying yself in knots!

Bye xxx

:roftl:

That's the one we want to see, of course.

We had an annual top 2000 here. And guess what? Bryan Adams was on one, BoRap was number two for the first time ever. :boxed:

But for the good news : Mika was in the top 50 three times.

47 : Love Today

24 : Grace Kelly

16 : Relax!!!!

I was stunned myself. I knew we Belgians loved Relax this summer, but to vote it to number 16! It made my day!

We had an annual top 2000 here. And guess what? Bryan Adams was on one, BoRap was number two for the first time ever. :boxed:

But for the good news : Mika was in the top 50 three times.

47 : Love Today

24 : Grace Kelly

16 : Relax!!!!

I was stunned myself. I knew we Belgians loved Relax this summer, but to vote it to number 16! It made my day!

woo hoo - go Belgin MFC!!!

Was meant to be coming to Brussel for night on Tues - but hubby didnt book my euro ticket in time :thumbdown:

oooh dont know if I dare look . . . . ..
Ooh I just did-and I can't see it now... it was definitely not good-so looks like it might've been removed. But, yeah-you can be like Big Brother haha! Should I be worried? :naughty:

I was actually disappointed it wasn't me! It was a dominatrix site haha!:roftl:

I could see me in leather, with a whip! Or maybe not...:thumbdown: