Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec, Canada

sunshine931

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are you willing to pay? Do you want to be downtown?

I don't usually sleep at the hotel in Montreal...

There will be two of us or maybe even three of us to the room.

Outside the area, as long as its easy to get back from the concert.

There will be two of us or maybe even three of us to the room.

Outside the area, as long as its easy to get back from the concert.

We are a big family here, I'm willing to help some of you if you don't have a car and want to sleep outside on Montreal. I live about 25 km North of Montreal so the hotel are a little bit cheaper...

Can't wait to see all of you.:thumb_yello::woot_jump::partytime2:

Stella ... je capote ben raide je me peux plus. En fait je me retiens parce qu'il y a mon chum et les enfants qui vont me trouver folle ben raide.

Yahooooooooooooo Mika back in Montreal!!!! What a wonderful day !!!!

Peut-être que ma question va être stupide pour certaines personnes mais bon un "seated venue" est-ce que c'est des places réservées ou bien c'est admission générale et premier arrivé premier servi? Désolée mais je n'ai jamais été voir un gros show comme ca au Centre Bell et je ne sais pas trop comment ca fonctionne :naughty:

Peut-être que ma question va être stupide pour certaines personnes mais bon un "seated venue" est-ce que c'est des places réservées ou bien c'est admission générale et premier arrivé premier servi? Désolée mais je n'ai jamais été voir un gros show comme ca au Centre Bell et je ne sais pas trop comment ca fonctionne :naughty:

Si c'est seated, on a des places réservées... mais peut être que le parterre ne le sera pas!?! T'as des infos?

i bet i will be asked about this..... i have some staff out in Montreal and could possibly do their year end reviews around this timeframe.... hmmmmmm do i do it???!!! :bleh: im not sure if Suzy will get to go as i think january is a hot time for them, work wise. LOL :roftl:

She said it last week :thumbdown: How is she right now?