NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I noticed... Oh well, just bought a new umbrella-ella-ella yesterday. A cheap pink one. Hope I won't need it though.

I have too many umbrella-ella-ella's. Whenever it rains, I forget to take one out with me and end up buying another one.

I have too many umbrella-ella-ella's. Whenever it rains, I forget to take one out with me and end up buying another one.

i stole one once :roftl:

it was the air show about 2 years ago so naturally, it was raining. A sports shop had a stand with umbrella's outside, so I went inside to buy it but the queue was so friggin long cos they all wanted their umbrella-ella-ella's, that I thought "Screw this - by the time i buy it the rain will probably stop!" so i just snuck out :fisch:

and all my friends were like OMGZ :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl:

Hi Jennie

What time you queueing from :wink2:

Hey Vicky I should be getting to the Travelodge about 10ish, what time will you want to leave to queue?

I'm good to go as soon as I drop off my luggage.:thumb_yello:

Hey Vicky I should be getting to the Travelodge about 10ish, what time will you want to leave to queue?

rose...are you staying at travelodege battersea too? :blink:

if you are, wow, it's great! :thumb_yello:

hey,

Is it still ok to hang out with u outside the venue after the gig whilst we are waiting for Mika, I have almost finished his gig, jus one more poem to do then jus a case of putting it altogether. u still dressing up as a penguin?

Liz x

I and a few others have been chosen to help Mika's support band Palladium, so we won't have to be there until about an hour before the doors open. :fisch::glasses3: We'll arrive sometime in the afternoon.

Yep but it doesn't mean that you automatically get in before everyone else tho, I know other people that have done the Streetteam stuff for Palladium on the basis that they thought they'd get in early (I know that isn't why you're doing it) and they were very disappointed when they had to go back outside into the queue again.

Maybe it'll be different this time but don't take it for granted.

I so wish I could be there for this. I know it's been a long time coming for all of you so I wish everyone the best. I hope he does meet and greets before and after the show, and I would love for him to acknowledge us as his official fanclub in public:mf_lustslow: If that happens at this show, someone should record it :wub2:

I think Mika is in very good spirits, despite an illness. He's probably trying to get well...and he will be well for all of you:thumb_yello:

Again, I wish I could be there to see him :(

Give him my best, and hug him for me:tears:

I so wish I could be there for this. I know it's been a long time coming for all of you so I wish everyone the best. I hope he does meet and greets before and after the show, and I would love for him to acknowledge us as his official fanclub in public:mf_lustslow: If that happens at this show, someone should record it :wub2:

I think Mika is in very good spirits, despite an illness. He's probably trying to get well...and he will be well for all of you:thumb_yello:

Again, I wish I could be there to see him :(

Give him my best, and hug him for me:tears:

thanks! I hope he'll be fine inspite of that bronchitis :boxed:

oh if we could become official over there would be so great :wub2:

He'll be there, I think if he were that sick again, he'd take all of you out to dinner instead of play a gig:roftl: He wouldn't ditch you guys...no way:thumb_yello:

oh that'd not hurt... :fisch: after all we are not many.. how many..? a good 100 mfc'ers, or so..? :fisch:

o.c. I could sacrifice on the behalf of all the others. I'm ever so generous, ain't I? :mf_rosetinted:

oh that'd not hurt... :fisch: after all we are not many.. how many..? a good 100 mfc'ers, or so..? :fisch:

o.c. I could sacrifice on the behalf of all the others. I'm ever so generous, ain't I? :mf_rosetinted:

But the problem is he'd have to take EVERYONE not just the MFCers! That's alot of people!:shocked:

I'm a little worried that he might cancel, I'd rather him cancel than make himself more ill....but I think I'd be heart broken if I travle to London (again) and it got cancelled.