NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

awww.. we'll have holy johnny again!! :punk: that so rocks!!!

I'd love to see your ringmaster outfit. can ya point me to a thread with pics of ya wearing it?

I looked terrible! It really wasn't anything special but I'll try to find a pic if I can.

I'd be really pleased if Marc is pulled up on stage again, he does such a good job and surprisingly I'm never in the slightest bit jealous!

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be the black and gold Jester! Don't worry you'll hear me before you see me with the number of bells on my costume!

I collect whips...:naughty:

Oh! A jester! Reminds me of the old Marillion stuff! :punk:

And you will bring Holy Johnny again, cool! :thumb_yello:

I will look like THIS. :devil::naughty:

looks cool to me! I guess I'll be all boring with my pink boa :naughty:

I love feather boas!

Anyway, just popping in to say goodbye for now guys, I'm off to catch my train! See you all on Monday!

Feel free to PM me because I can read that from my phone! :thumb_yello:

Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee! *waves*

Why can't I just sleep!

I am exhausted and really need to rest but have sooooooo much to do before Monday and I am so excited like a kid at Christmas!!

My Mum has just brought my Lolli petticoat...she shortned it and made it stick out more even tho I said I can't have it massive being in the crowd! I have yet to try it on but might need 2 spaces for just my frock! Anyhoo that is for the second night I am going as a Gothic Scarey Fairy on the first! Only have massive wings and not popping out of my corset to contend with! Can't use tape as am allergic so might be worth putting your glasses on Meeks to shield your eyes as I might knock you out if I jump about too much!(I would rather die than that happen to be honest so might not be able to speak to anyone or even breathe as getting stapped in tight!):roftl:

xxx

so is mine!!!!:thumb_yello: see you tomorrow on the plane Cath!!!!

and see you on monday everyone!

yesss!! see you at the airport in about... 12 hours :D

okay I'll go and try to sleep now... it's gonna be tough!

Seems like being waiting ages now it's TOMORROW!!! I am seeing MIKA 2 nights in a row from TOMORROW!!

I so need a hug I am stressed beyond belief so Meeks please oblige when I see you! All hugs and kisses gratefully received! :wink2:

Haven't started packing or anything too engrossed in Hollyoaks and darren getting shot.....shame he lived! LOL!

See you guys tomorrow....and yes I have far too much fake tan on I make Dale Winton look white but it was Paul's fault he liked the smell!:naughty:

xxx

Seems like being waiting ages now it's TOMORROW!!! I am seeing MIKA 2 nights in a row from TOMORROW!!

I so need a hug I am stressed beyond belief so Meeks please oblige when I see you! All hugs and kisses gratefully received! :wink2:

Haven't started packing or anything too engrossed in Hollyoaks and darren getting shot.....shame he lived! LOL!

See you guys tomorrow....and yes I have far too much fake tan on I make Dale Winton look white but it was Paul's fault he liked the smell!:naughty:

xxx

Lol, I saw Hollyoaks as well today!

OMG....I know everyone else is saying it but still unreal that it is TOMORROW! the gig is tomorrow! I cant wait to meet everyone that is going tomoz, I will prob be queueing from about 2/3pm, I will be wearing; jeans, trainers and smart black top and my flashy heart so if anyone sees me yell Kittie or Liz and I will be so happy to meet u all after speaking to many of u on here! Do we know is RAK1 is still dressing up as a penguin?

Also, I finished my present for Mika. I wrote 6 poems which are based on 6 of his songs, I would have done more but ran out of time, but it jus gives me an excues for part two at a later date :wink2: It took me about a month and a half jus to write those as I can be such a perfectionist at times! (and of course had uni as well)

OMG I cannot wait to meet u all!

See you all in about 24 hours in queue :mf_lustslow:

Liz xxx

Am so excited now. Woot! :mf_lustslow:

I'll be arriving in London about 10.30 - and going straight to the hotel to get refreshed and changed.

Still not sure what I'm wearing, well I know what trousers I'm wearing but haven't a clue top wise.... :shocked:

Gonna have my book (Year In Cartoon Motion Obviously - LOL) with me too - so shall read that outside in the queue while waiting.

Also If you lot do see a big girl sitting at Hammersmith who's not very talkative ... please come and say hello to me, I'm just very very shy ... :boxed:

Can't believe it's finally tomorrow :wub2:

I'm gonna be a bag of nerves by the time I go in... :naughty: