NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

I can't go either :thumbdown: waiting for messages from mariposa, cath or sariflor.. maybe rockingbabzz whoever wants to text me :wink2:

but I'm sure we'll have fun here too tonight (yeah I know ... but we have to think in a positive way :roftl: )

I would text you if I were there, but I'll be on a plane with Diana, Starrats and IngievV at the time he's on stage :wink2: Just the 26th for me.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...tell me about it...

But everyone have a fantastic time, anyway! Looking forward to spending my time reading all your reports tonight instead of studying! :thumb_yello:

Awww, Suzy :huglove: I believe that we're in this together :naughty:

Seeing as we are doing updates, I am still at work. :naughty:

me tooo :(

:roftl: But not for much longer, eh?

*sigh*

dcdeb

So.

Who's lining up already then, hmmmm??

It must be 2 pm now. What is wrong with them??? What happened to the 7am tradition (wasn't that the earliest time so far....?)

I am not one teensy bit jealous. I will be back here in 7 hours (my morning). D'you reckon it'll all be over by then?

cath from Luxemburg just texted me :punk:

she said that they're in the queue since 8.30 am and that it's soooooo long to wait...

I don't know who is there with her but Mariposa must be there because Cath said that she just wrote something into my violet book :wub2: :wub2: and that they think of me :blush-anim-cl::wub2: :wub2:

Christine just sent me a photo message on my phone of Kata and sariflor with donuts in their mouths...:roftl: I wish I could figure out how to post it here (but I'm working at the moment...).

We're here.

That is, me, Vicky, Kath, Abby and Joana.

We are about 50th in the queue, so we're looking good.

The penguin is on!

Christine just sent me a photo message on my phone of Kata and sariflor with donuts in their mouths...:roftl: I wish I could figure out how to post it here (but I'm working at the moment...).

Oh, I am sooooooo excited for everyone and so happy that we are getting live updates. It is time for me to go to work, which means by the time I come home this thread will be quadrupled in size huh? (Maybe I will have to sneak on at work)

HAVE FUN!

Hello everybody!I'm usually at work when people start reporting so by the time I get home I have a million pages to read, but today I have the day off so I'll be reading the posts in real time for a change!

There are a lot of MFCr's going to this gig so that's a bonus, have fun everyone, and then come back here immediately an spill!:bleh:

Oh, I am sooooooo excited for everyone and so happy that we are getting live updates. It is time for me to go to work, which means by the time I come home this thread will be quadrupled in size huh? (Maybe I will have to sneak on at work)

HAVE FUN!

Yeah...just minimize the screen small enough so you don't see the big "MIKA Fan CLub" logo in the corner, but big enough to read the posts. :naughty:

I love it when the Queue messages start rolling in, it's ridiculously exciting.

Have fun everyone, keep warm, eat doughnuts etc :thumb_yello: .

Hmmm...wonder if John, Jerry, or Mika served them this time instead of hot chocolate.:naughty:

I'm so excited for everyone. Wow, I can't believe that Rose was there a little after 2pm and was 50th in the Queue. Holy Moly....Of course, there were 53 that RSVP'd to this..so, I imagine most of the people in the queue are hardcore MFCers. :naughty:

Yep. Christine just text me and it says she's #5 (in line I think). She just pretends she's not hardcore. But she's now flown to London twice in the last 3 months. :naughty:

That's exactly what I do when I'm at work!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hey - you gotta do what you gotta do. Besides, today is a big deal - it's a gig, the London one he cancelled on us last time and he promised "bigger and better". (So I'm rationalizing).

I don't want to bring anybody down, but have you stopped to think these are the last concerts of the Dodgy Holiday Tour? There will be other gigs this year for sure, but he will be already immersed in the making of his new album, so this gigs are like closing the LICM circle. I'm a little bit nostalgic already.:tears:

NO, she's not hardcore at all. :naughty: None of us are. :bleh: Wow, she's going to be knackered when the concert is over. But, he's sooooo worth it.

Yep, I'm at work and we know how the screen looks right now. :wink2: Can't wait to see what he has planned for this show. I hope he does, "Everybody's Talkin'" for them.

Yep. Christine just text me and it says she's #5 (in line I think). She just pretends she's not hardcore. But she's now flown to London twice in the last 3 months. :naughty:

Hey - you gotta do what you gotta do. Besides, today is a big deal - it's a gig, the London one he cancelled on us last time and he promised "bigger and better". (So I'm rationalizing).

I don't want to bring anybody down, but have you stopped to think these are the last concerts of the Dodgy Holiday Tour? There will be other gigs this year for sure, but he will be already immersed in the making of his new album, so this gigs are like closing the LICM circle. I'm a little bit nostalgic already.:tears:

yeh thats very true ...

Also with him cancelling the other ones I expect these to be a bit special

I've thought of that also. Next time, it will be whatever the new album name will be. Then, there will be new people joining with screen names that reflect the new songs. Everything will seem so different. I think the most exciting time will be the tour in July....we may hear about new songs. :thumb_yello:

It's all so exciting and sad at the same time. LOL