NEW DATE for Mika @ The Hammersmith Apollo - London (3 december postponed show)

Yoppappop

no one believes ya :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: *grinning at the idea of finally meeting ya*

hmm... between you, me, kata and babs, do you think he'll REALLY show up..?

you HAVE to believe me... it's so true...

:biggrin2: too

and i'm not sure he'll show up but who needs him ? :mf_rosetinted:

I am soooooooooooo happy to finally meet you!:punk:

:yay:

You guys could create the "Anti Fan Club",LOL!!

I actually meant all together we have collected so many cancellations.. in yop's case not cancellations, but he kinda "escaped her" for quite a while.... :naughty:

he cancelled Monaco, but way before the date (and actually, i didn't really want to go... he cancelled the signing session in Paris...

he was obviously avoiding me during 6 long months... whatever he says (he said "no")...

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone who went in fancy dress last time going in fancy dress again, after what Mika said about it? (Spoilsport :naughty: ) Or are you just all going in jeans and woolys, so that you don't freeze, cos it might snow?!!!!!

you can bet. the ringmistress is back :mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

This time if its cancelled...he wouldn't dare!! Put on the venue door where you all are as I never knew there was a party on over the road! Not that I was well enough to attend anyway!Ended up in a pub on Earl's Court Road full of old people!

xx

I think yes. We were about 40 people at Hammersmith Apollo on the 3rd when they announced that the gig had been postponed. It was at about 4 pm.

Thanks..Cool!!! Also, has anyone any ideas who will be supporting Mika cos I jus looked on Palladium's myspace there was no mention of supporting Mika these three dates!!! So does anyone know who it will be?

Liz x x x

Apparently it will Yelle for the 26th! :badmood:Aaargh! I have nothing against her, but I just prefer some others. :sleep_1:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=29410992

AWW, Yelle was great.

I saw her at Munich and Brixton and both times she was amazing.

Palladium are doing their own tour in February, so they might be a little busy, doing other stuff.