NEW DATE for Mika @ Brixton Academy, London (bis) (4 december show postponed)

Yoppappop

I am sure it will look great. I am working on a jacket with lots of glitters & patches, almost half way through the work on it, this thing is going to be heavy. :boxed:

Are you going to be able to dance in that?

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to be able to dance in that?

Yeah i will be able, no worries in that area lol.

she's gonna be able to. believe, me, I've seen pics of it and she's just being dramatic.. :naughty::thumb_yello:

it's sorting out good. :wink2:

Being dramatic is my middle name...:mf_rosetinted::fisch:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow I didn't realise we had so many MFCers going! It's going to be amazing!

I've never done two nights in a row (plus days sight seeing!) before hope I don't et too tired!

Thats why I am only doing one night!! :roftl: :roftl:

I was only going to be doing one but couldn't resist the temptation of the 25th as well, since we were already going to be in London anyway!

Thought about the 28th but money and time of work mean I can't and think that would really wear me out. I still get tired so easily after my illness.

i'll be doing two nights and and half, no ticket for 25...:thumbdown:

but i'll be there for mika too come in and come out!! :punk:

i don't know how i'll be at the end of the week but they are the lasts... how could i miss the occasion? :mf_lustslow:

Hehehe that was my plan when I thought I wouldn't get tickets! I'd keep checking the sites for tickets tho because people can still return them until a week before!

I was only going to be doing one but couldn't resist the temptation of the 25th as well, since we were already going to be in London anyway!

Thought about the 28th but money and time of work mean I can't and think that would really wear me out. I still get tired so easily after my illness.

I was offered a ticket for the 25th - and very sensibly :sneaky2:said "no

thankyou" - I will be in London by 4pm that afternoon - but I just

know it would have been too much. I will just content myself with

the 26th (will probably just sit and cry on the 25th when everyone else

is at the show!!!!!) :roftl: :roftl:

vodka+red bull :wink2::naughty:

For my last lot I lived on Red Bull and enegry drinks..no vodka tho!

I never really ate much on gig days! Me and my friend decided to call it the Mika diet!

Wendi, never fear we'll make sure someone calls you from the gig so you can sing along and you'll be there in spirit!

Hehehe that was my plan when I thought I wouldn't get tickets! I'd keep checking the sites for tickets tho because people can still return them until a week before!

how could they?!:shocked: i'll keep an eye on that... you never know...:mf_rosetinted:

i decided to go only a few days ago, all the people on the petition thread kept talking about gigs, tickets were still on sale for 26 and 28, so i said to myself GO! it may be my last occasion this year to see him live (work problems me too) and now after all the latest news i'm so happy i did!! It will be really amazing!!

vodka+red bull :wink2::naughty:

The Red Bull alone would land me straight in hospital!!!!!! :roftl:

For my last lot I lived on Red Bull and enegry drinks..no vodka tho!

I never really ate much on gig days! Me and my friend decided to call it the Mika diet!

Wendi, never fear we'll make sure someone calls you from the gig so you can sing along and you'll be there in spirit!

Thanks hun :wub2:

:tears: no one is answering me in the other London thread...but all I want to ask is with my tickets:

Stalls, GA4, standing?!?!?! what does that mean? The seating chart makes no sense to me..

And it said seats 105-108?!?! But I thought I was standing?

(btw, I don't actually have the tickets yet, there just ordered)

Anyone know?:)

:tears: no one is answering me in the other London thread...but all I want to ask is with my tickets:

Stalls, GA4, standing?!?!?! what does that mean? The seating chart makes no sense to me..

And it said seats 105-108?!?! But I thought I was standing?

(btw, I don't actually have the tickets yet, there just ordered)

Anyone know?:)

Did you buy them from Ticket master?

Little word of warning to everyone who's planning to travel back from the gig by tube and isn't staying in Brixton. The Victoria line (i.e. the only line that operates to and from Brixton) is closed for maintenance after 10pm Monday-Thursdays. (As I just found out trying to get home - grr)

So after the concert, everyone who needs to travel back to their hotels/hostels etc. will need to either get a taxi/bus or walk to Stockwell station to get the Northern or Bakerloo lines. It's about a 20 minute walk I think.

Walking from Brixton to Stockwell isn't exactly the safest thing (I definitely wouldn't do it alone, even in daytime) but should be fine if we travel in groups :thumb_yello:.

Little word of warning to everyone who's planning to travel back from the gig by tube and isn't staying in Brixton. The Victoria line (i.e. the only line that operates to and from Brixton) is closed for maintenance after 10pm Monday-Thursdays. (As I just found out trying to get home - grr)

So after the concert, everyone who needs to travel back to their hotels/hostels etc. will need to either get a taxi/bus or walk to Stockwell station to get the Northern or Bakerloo lines. It's about a 20 minute walk I think.

Walking from Brixton to Stockwell isn't exactly the safest thing (I definitely wouldn't do it alone, even in daytime) but should be fine if we travel in groups :thumb_yello:.

thanks for the information :wink2:

poor him and poor us... everybody is gonna want to be front row... and those from mikawebsite are not counted in here :boxed:

yeah, that's gonna be hard...but on the other hand side...if there are soooo many devoted Mika fans the atmosphere is going to be incredible!