Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhm... hello all! I know this may be weird, but i was never comfortable with men kissing, until i watched this japanese anime (yes i know this is getting weird) and its about gay-men couples and it is the sweetest thing under the sun....

So i thought that if you like boys kissing, you wil love this!

Heres a few pics:

(sorry couldnt find a nice one of them kissing!) let me know what you think!

3_Couples_of_Junjou_Romantica_by_No.jpg

f_junjouromatm_5a2edaf.jpg

s320x240.jpg

Uhm... hello all! I know this may be weird, but i was never comfortable with men kissing, until i watched this japanese anime (yes i know this is getting weird) and its about gay-men couples and it is the sweetest thing under the sun....

So i thought that if you like boys kissing, you wil love this!

Heres a few pics:

(sorry couldnt find a nice one of them kissing!) let me know what you think!

3_Couples_of_Junjou_Romantica_by_No.jpg

f_junjouromatm_5a2edaf.jpg

s320x240.jpg

What is it called?

Edited by elise_xx

you know I'm in love with Qaf .. nice vid of Bri/Jus kisses :

(begining is a bit weird but it gets better XD)

kiss kiss

WOW!:wub2::blush-anim-cl::wub2: Thanks violetsky, I loved that!

By the way, the first part is cut from a scene of Cinema Paradiso (incidentally one of Mika's favourite movies).See? everything relates to Mika!:naughty:

What is it called?

One of my best friends is gay and know he has a boyfriend and they are so cute together : )

Aww thats adorable! i always wanted a gay best friend!

Its called Jonjou Romantica(forbidden love) and it makes me so inlove and emotional lol its really good!!

Let me know if you check it out:wink2:

Aww thats adorable! i always wanted a gay best friend!

Its called Jonjou Romantica(forbidden love) and it makes me so inlove and emotional lol its really good!!

Let me know if you check it out:wink2:

I've been watching it all day today!

It is really good!

• 1 month later...

Any one seen Brideshead Revisited?

Of you want to see some old fashion homo erotic tension between two men, or boys, this is the movie!:wub2:

I'm talking about the film made 2008, there is a TV serious too, three episodes, it's good but the film is faster and more intense!:thumb_yello:

Any one seen Brideshead Revisited?

Of you want to see some old fashion homo erotic tension between two men, or boys, this is the movie!:wub2:

I'm talking about the film made 2008, there is a TV serious too, three episodes, it's good but the film is faster and more intense!:thumb_yello:

I've seen the TV series but that has practically zero homoerotic tension. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, though, the trailers look good: one, and two.

Also, in a similar vein there is "Little Ashes" coming out soon, I recommend it. Here's the trailer. Fans of Salvador Dali/Federico Lorca (:cheerful_h4h:) or Robert Pattinson (:rolls_eyes:) will be pleased.

I've seen the TV series but that has practically zero homoerotic tension. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie, though, the trailers look good: one, and two.

Also, in a similar vein there is "Little Ashes" coming out soon, I recommend it. Here's the trailer. Fans of Salvador Dali/Federico Lorca (:cheerful_h4h:) or Robert Pattinson (:rolls_eyes:) will be pleased.

The film was a little bit more obvious about that in the first 2/3 the rest was just a sad story about the sister and the power-mad mother. Sorry.:blink:

I’m looking forward to Little Ashes!:thumb_yello:

Oooohh - definitely want to check that out. :thumb_yello:

Hello, my dear boyskissing fans! I thought I'd bring a piece of goodness for our collection. I discovered yesterday a movie called Shelter.It´s about a surfer boy who falls in love with his best friend´s brother. I´ve watched it three times already, that sweet it is. Picture this: cute boys, surf, killer music, nice story. Enjoy!

YouTube:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=sTYlUAnmpzE&feature=channel

Better definition and the movie is complete in this site:

http://latinqueerchannel.blogspot.com/

Hello, my dear boyskissing fans! I thought I'd bring a piece of goodness for our collection. I discovered yesterday a movie called Shelter.It´s about a surfer boy who falls in love with his best friend´s brother. I´ve watched it three times already, that sweet it is. Picture this: cute boys, surf, killer music, nice story. Enjoy!

Thank you so much for recommending this movie, it was great.

The best, beautiful most touching film I’ve seen in ages.:wub2:

It’s not often a film bring me to tears but this one did!:blush-anim-cl::wub2: