Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

Just wait for London baby. :mf_rosetinted:

Agreed. Well actually I don't care about autographs at all so yeah..

I'll take my schoolgirl-uniform with me:mf_rosetinted: Hit me baby one more tiiiime

Except for mine, you know you want it!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take my schoolgirl-uniform with me:mf_rosetinted: Hit me baby one more tiiiime

Except for mine, you know you want it!

Yeah and you still haven't given me one.

You hate me. :(

f8b51cfboz8.jpg

Yeah and you still haven't given me one.

You hate me. :(

f8b51cfboz8.jpg

I don't, just wait till I see you:mf_rosetinted:

Have you ever seen the video of Chris Crocker kissing his brother...you can like kissing boys but...that's absolutely revolting:blink:

Have you ever seen the video of Chris Crocker kissing his brother...you can like kissing boys but...that's absolutely revolting:blink:

iew...I just youtubed it...thats grows!...but funny:naughty:

I haven't seen that.. I'm curious now.. Link?

Oooh he's the guy who's obsessed with Britney right? Who made the "leave Britney alone!!" video? :roftl:

Him kissing his bro is wrong on sooo many levels.

yea!!:roftl: I love the britney video, But The sound at the brother kissing video...:blink: that's discusting

**puts the face of the Linde avatar***

:shocked: they may be drunk, or drugged, or...crazy :insane:

You can't kiss your brother just for the sake of doing it...uggghhhh...

here we call that incest

I agree, there are people saying it isn't his brother...but still you don't even pretend like the boy you're kissing is your brother:boxed: it's sick

You see, that's what I mean. Some people find boys kissing disgusting. Having homosexual sex also used to be illegal. Where does one draw the line? When does something become 'wrong'?

Gay man kissing is not discusting...that's not what I ment...brothers kissing..thats discusting:wink2:

I think there should be no difference between straight and homosexual people, The law says everyone is equal...blond/brown hair...blue/green eyes....Dark/white skin... I think it should be the same with straight people and homosexuals

I didn't say that you were saying that gay men kissing is disgusting. I merely pointed out the fact that what one person finds disgusting (e.g. homosexuality) is not disgusting for other people, and was questioning whether the same principle could be applied to incest. I'm asking: where do we draw the line between 'right' and 'wrong' in love? A question like that doesn't really have an answer. In the end everyone draws their own line and lives by it. It's when people subject their own line on others (e.g. judging others, or laying down laws) that gets tricky. This is very off-topic, but I thought that it should be highlighted that morality and definitions of 'right' and 'wrong' are extremely subjective and what one person views as 'wrong' (e.g. homosexuality, or incest) another person may view as 'right'.

:shocked: wow, I think that is one of the best posts ever on this board

:shocked: wow, I think that is one of the best posts ever on this board

yep, if I'm not wrong...Mica was born in a place where some people is polygamic, and have big families where sometimes one marries a cousin...so for him, I think he must have seen almost all...And he might think different from us. Or not. I dunno...:naughty:

well, it's a delicate issue...sorry if you felt my previous post was wrong. I admit that a person can be attracted by his brother/sister (what Nico says is true...sometimes when you are young you get envolved with cousins. It just happens) , but recording a video like that...it was a bit disturbing for me

OH, and a last thing. Babbz, I read you story, thanks for sending. It made me shiver :naughty: but it's just because I have a fragile nerves...i really liked it :wink2:

well, it's a delicate issue...sorry if you felt my previous post was wrong. I admit that a person can be attracted by his brother/sister (what Nico says is true...sometimes when you are young you get envolved with cousins. It just happens) , but recording a video like that...it was a bit disturbing for me

Tis verra true Romis... though the unsettling thing is, the last time she got... ahem... intimate with her cousin was last year... she's 23 now... :blink:

Though, I don't think her problem is being attracted to her cousins... Her's is more the fact that she needs to be loved, and needs male attention...

Anyways...