Boys kissing, the official thread

Diana

I missed this thread!

Tim could be having it off with a donkey and still look hot. :mf_rosetinted:

Very true...

"that person in ur avvie" !!!! :shocked:

Could it be that our beloved Frank N Furter is unknown to some people?

I... I... can't believe it! :naughty:

I'm disappointed... considering quite a few of us that are/were in PPRC talked about it a lot...

Anyways... I wanted to post this... It's one of my fave Aussie comedians, Paul McDermott *points to third man in sig* and my fave English comedian Ross Noble kissing during a debate during the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in 2000...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Z-_2qE5QE&feature=related

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diana, I lurrrvvve your new avatar :mf_lustslow: that's one tranny I wouldn't mind seeing making out with a boy :naughty:

I love it too :mf_lustslow: I so love the song "Sweet transvestite" ! :punk: But everytime it plays on my Ipod I have to sing along..:blush-anim-cl:

I got lots of strange looks for that.. I tell you :roftl::roftl:

I

Anyways... I wanted to post this... It's one of my fave Aussie comedians, Paul McDermott *points to third man in sig* and my fave English comedian Ross Noble kissing during a debate during the Melbourne International Comedy Festival in 2000...

Just wanted you to know, Tegan, that I appreciate your taste in men :wink2:

I love it too :mf_lustslow: I so love the song "Sweet transvestite" ! :punk: But everytime it plays on my Ipod I have to sing alongI got lots of strange looks for that.. I tell you :roftl:

That makes me smile. :naughty: I guess when you live through an era

you think that nobody younger than you can appreciate it... I'm so glad to

hear of The Next Generation loving Sweet Transvestite and Tim Curry... :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hahaha that is a familiar scenario to me :naughty:

oh we should sing it together then :wink2:

Don't get strung out by the way I look

Don't judge a book by its coveeeer

I'm not much of a man by the light of day

But by night I'm one hell of a loveeeer

I'm just a sweet Transvestite... from transexual... Transylvaniaaaaa ha ha

:naughty::roftl:

That makes me smile. :naughty: I guess when you live through an era

you think that nobody younger than you can appreciate it... I'm so glad to

hear of The Next Generation loving Sweet Transvestite and Tim Curry...

dcdeb

legends never die :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

oh we should sing it together then :wink2:

Don't get strung out by the way I look

Don't judge a book by its coveeeer

I'm not much of a man by the light of day

But by night I'm one hell of a loveeeer

I'm just a sweet Transvestite... from transexual... Transylvaniaaaaa ha ha

:naughty::roftl:

Squeeee now let's do the timewarp again! It's just a jump to the left... and then a step to the riiiight!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why is this thread dead! It's my favourite place on the whole MFC.

46.bmp

Btw, I have new slash. My interest in Mika is extremely low at the moment so it doesn't involve him... but it's Ola Salo/Jann Wilde :mf_lustslow: My two favourite Scandinavian glamboys. So PM me if you want it. It's very R rated of course, but I know you wouldn't expect anything less from me :naughty:

Oh and to avoid what happened before : DON'T ASK ME FOR SLASH IF YOU THINK TWO GUYS HAVING SEX IS DISGUSTING COS THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT

Why is this thread dead! It's my favourite place on the whole MFC.

46.bmp

Btw, I have new slash. My interest in Mika is extremely low at the moment so it doesn't involve him... but it's Ola Salo/Jann Wilde :mf_lustslow: My two favourite Scandinavian glamboys. So PM me if you want it. It's very R rated of course, but I know you wouldn't expect anything less from me :naughty:

Oh and to avoid what happened before : DON'T ASK ME FOR SLASH IF YOU THINK TWO GUYS HAVING SEX IS DISGUSTING COS THAT'S WHAT IT'S ABOUT

*goes to write a PM*

@all who watched Queer as folk US.: I watched every single episode now except the last one... and somehow I can't watch it !!! Now everything is perfect and I know that all the fans are unhappy with the ending so... I never never want to see Brian sad again.. it always broke my heart ( it was not the same with justin somehow) .. But if Justin leaves Brian now that he gave up everything (Babylon, Loft) for him... I'm gonna be so angry XD

So should I watch the last episode? or not?

mwahaha we could start a new fansite...I've yet the 1st page in mind

f_BoysKissingm_4f35ca6.jpg

well if you know how it ends..:meow:

watch it... sad but beautiful:wub2:

well okay maybe I will but not today or tomorrow I have to be happy now.. I'm giving a party tomorrow :punk::punk: invited 30 of my friends yaaaaaay

Whaaaat?! THAT'S what slash is about?

And all this time I thought it was a story about a boy playing guitar and letting his hair grow. :boxed:

Whaaaat?! THAT'S what slash is about?

And all this time I thought it was a story about a boy playing guitar and letting his hair grow. :boxed:

:blush-anim-cl: Last time 2 girls asked me for it so I sent it, and they found it very offensive and said I was a sick person for sending such perverted stuff around. When I replied that they clearly ASKED for it, they said they didn't know what slash meant. I'd say go google it before you're asking then, but I thought it'd warn in advance this time :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: Last time 2 girls asked me for it so I sent it, and they found it very offensive and said I was a sick person for sending such perverted stuff around. When I replied that they clearly ASKED for it, they said they didn't know what slash meant. I'd say go google it before you're asking then, but I thought it'd warn in advance this time :naughty:

Lol I know.

I'm still waiting for the Sparro one. :mf_rosetinted:

• 1 month later...