MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

WHY is there even an opening act at concerts? We are there for the headliners. Once I went to a concert *NKOTB* ....STOP LAUGHING, and there was like 3 different opening acts.... the concert was HUGE! :wub2: 'Aaahh those were the days' .... anyways, and I felt so bad for the opening acts cause everyone JUST sat there looking :blink: no one screamed or jumped up and down, or anything... and then when the NKOTB came out.... they totally rocked the house.... the other guys must have felt this small

I saw Sara Barailles for the two MIKA's shows I attended. She was actually pretty good. I git her album now and I love every sinlge song.

I hope we get someone like her. On the other hand, opening acts make more nervous and anxious

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Sara Barailles for the two MIKA's shows I attended. She was actually pretty good. I git her album now and I love every sinlge song.

I hope we get someone like her. On the other hand, opening acts make more nervous and anxious

Just to add more info. I am going to the FIRST US GIG!!!! I'll let you know guys!!

By the way, I wil feel kind of lonely at the philly gig. I don't know how I am going to pull it together. Especially leaving my coat. The other two I attended I didn't have to do it and now is freaking me out.

Just to add more info. I am going to the FIRST US GIG!!!! I'll let you know guys!!

By the way, I wil feel kind of lonely at the philly gig. I don't know how I am going to pull it together. Especially leaving my coat. The other two I attended I didn't have to do it and now is freaking me out.

Yes, you are LUCKY DUCK!!!! Well, at least you will be able to give us a review.... and tell us everything that happened, and what to expect!!! I cannot wait for a FULL REPORT! :lmao:

EVERYTHING about NYC is freaking me out! :mf_rosetinted:

so does anyone know who's opening the show??

when i went to mika's show in miami, in june, sara bareilles opened. she was very nice.[/b]

Yeah, I've been trying to find out who's opening... can't find it anywhere. :blink:

Sara was wonderful -- the only thing wrong with her was that she was

Not Mika at a time when I was anxiously awaiting Mika :)

But she's on tour with someone else now... can't remember who... so

she won't be opening this time around...

dcdeb

Yeah, I've been trying to find out who's opening... can't find it anywhere. :blink:

Sara was wonderful -- the only thing wrong with her was that she was

Not Mika at a time when I was anxiously awaiting Mika :)

But she's on tour with someone else now... can't remember who... so

she won't be opening this time around...

dcdeb

She is on tour with James Blunt and here in NYC, her music has been played a couple of times already. And am like what about MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is on tour with James Blunt and here in NYC, her music has been played a couple of times already. And am like what about MIKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that! I freak when I hear a MIKA song...o-u-t.... I have never heard Mika played on the radio here. But we ARE making progress BECAUSE we were at Chili's last weekend, and Grace Kelly played in there.... you do not even want to know my reaction :lmao: AND on top of that the very next day in the grocery store Love Today played.... again... be GLAD you were NOT with me at the time!

Amen to that! I freak when I hear a MIKA song...o-u-t.... I have never heard Mika played on the radio here. But we ARE making progress BECAUSE we were at Chili's last weekend, and Grace Kelly played in there.... you do not even want to know my reaction :lmao: AND on top of that the very next day in the grocery store Love Today played.... again... be GLAD you were NOT with me at the time!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I bet you got this look :blink: from people!

WHY is there even an opening act at concerts? We are there for the headliners. Once I went to a concert *NKOTB* ....STOP LAUGHING, and there was like 3 different opening acts.... the concert was HUGE! :wub2: 'Aaahh those were the days' .... anyways, and I felt so bad for the opening acts cause everyone JUST sat there looking :blink: no one screamed or jumped up and down, or anything... and then when the NKOTB came out.... they totally rocked the house.... the other guys must have felt this small

Opening acts are to get the audience warmed up. I mean, lots of people wait in line for hours, bored. And somettimes, uncomfortable in bad weather etc. Who would want to perform to a frumpy crowd like that, you know?

Not everyone's like, OMGOMGOMGMIKA. :roftl: Most of the people are there for a show (we are too, and then some- extra excitement etc.) But most people are there on a night out.

Opening acts are to get the audience warmed up. I mean, lots of people wait in line for hours, bored. And somettimes, uncomfortable in bad weather etc. Who would want to perform to a frumpy crowd like that, you know?

Not everyone's like, OMGOMGOMGMIKA. :roftl: Most of the people are there for a show (we are too, and then some- extra excitement etc.) But most people are there on a night out.

Okay I get it..... I totally forgot about all of those other people that are just there for a night out and to see a good show! All I could picture was the ones saying.... OMGOMGOMGMIKA! Cause, that is me.... and I was picturing myself! :naughty:

Okay I get it..... I totally forgot about all of those other people that are just there for a night out and to see a good show! All I could picture was the ones saying.... OMGOMGOMGMIKA! Cause, that is me.... and I was picturing myself! :naughty:

There are people like that? :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: mooo

I'm planning on watching it tonight!

:woot_jump:

i wanna watch it tonight again also but i cant cuz i have to study for my stupid finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: but as soon as they are over i am going to have a mika marathon and watch the dvd listen to the album and watch as many interviews that he is in as possible!!!!!!!!!! hehehe i am soooo excited!! :woot_jump:

i wanna watch it tonight again also but i cant cuz i have to study for my stupid finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears: but as soon as they are over i am going to have a mika marathon and watch the dvd listen to the album and watch as many interviews that he is in as possible!!!!!!!!!! hehehe i am soooo excited!! :woot_jump:

I'm actually seeing him right after exams end! nice treat' date=' no?

:wink2:[/font']