MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

exactly !!! got goosebumps thinking about it too ! *would pop in her album if boyfriend wasn't watching football*

Oh, just blast him out, put it in, and have a volume war. :roftl:

Edit: Awww, that brings me back to playing with my brother's friends when I was about 8.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

exactly !!! got goosebumps thinking about it too ! *would pop in her album if boyfriend wasn't watching football*

xD I have the game on right now.

What I also love about her is how real and down to earth she seems. I don't know, I get that vibe from her by the way she speaks on her myspace and stuff. haha

Oh, just blast him out, put it in, and have a volume war. :roftl:

Edit: Awww, that brings me back to playing with my brother's friends when I was about 8.

lol.... no use, the game's over... and he's kinda pissed cause the Packers lost lol...

xD I have the game on right now.

What I also love about her is how real and down to earth she seems. I don't know, I get that vibe from her by the way she speaks on her myspace and stuff. haha

I get that felling about her too...

The only bad thing is it wipes down my battery fast!

I got Sara's album also!

I love One Sweet Love and Bottle It Up. And she sounded so good live! (Got her music on my phone, too :naughty: )

dont worry, i have my phone too w/ a couple songs on them -- they dont drain THAT fast...but, thats okay, we will trade off :roftl:

:thumb_yello:

I was just looking at a Canadian fan page and they found out

that the opening acts for the Toronto and Montreal shows are

Creature and the Midway State.

http://www.myspace.com/creaturecreature

http://www.themidwaystate.com/

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2252804

I don't think that means anything for our NYC show, but at least

it seems the info is starting to come out...

dcdeb

Yeah, she was standing outside the merch booth and we chatted for a few minutes but I was SO LAME.

Wanna know how lame I am?

I couldn't find the merch booth at Nokia. :roftl:

Sounds like a plan, Ada! :naughty:

Hopefully we find out soon, Deb!

I have to keep pinching myself..I can't believe how quickly time flew by. I'malmost not ready yet!

Wanna know how lame I am?

I couldn't find the merch booth at Nokia. :roftl:

Sounds like a plan, Ada! :naughty:

Hopefully we find out soon, Deb!

I have to keep pinching myself..I can't believe how quickly time flew by. I'malmost not ready yet!

:thumb_yello: ....now to just find a way to stand next to each other in line w/o our parents getting in the way :thumbdown:

:roftl: we will find a way! ...i can say i know you from somewhere :mf_rosetinted:

just say where! :roftl:

Wow 11 days...:shocked:

I CAN'T WAIT!!:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

ME NEITHER!!!

:roftl: i have a feeling that the closer and closer to the date this thread gets...the crazier we will become!! :roftl:

Dont worry Deb, we wont go THAT crazy! :naughty:

oh ya, Deb! i also gotta find a way to get near you so i can hold the banner :/

....my parents always seem to get in the way :bleh:

I can't stop thinking about this concert. I'm trying to study and I just can't!!!

at first, it was still surreal to me because me and my parents had a lot of details to work out for the concert and it didnt seem like it was ever gonna actually work out, but FINALLY, we ironed some things out and things are looking pretty good so now i cant think of anything else!!! sometimes i get distracted until i remember again, and then, in the middle of random things (class included) i yell out OMG!! and get really hyper :lmao:

ME NEITHER!!!

:roftl: i have a feeling that the closer and closer to the date this thread gets...the crazier we will become!! :roftl:

Dont worry Deb, we wont go THAT crazy! :naughty:

oh ya, Deb! i also gotta find a way to get near you so i can hold the banner :/

....my parents always seem to get in the way :bleh:

I suppose that's a parent's job, huh? To get in the way? :naughty:

I'll be happy to talk with them, if they want to talk with me... I may

be even TOO OLD for them! (If they are under 40, I don't think I want

to know! :wink2: )

I have to remember to bring Sharpies or markers so that we can all sign

the poster, too...

dcdeb

I suppose that's a parent's job, huh? To get in the way? :naughty:

I'll be happy to talk with them, if they want to talk with me... I may

be even TOO OLD for them! (If they are under 40, I don't think I want

to know! :wink2: )

I have to remember to bring Sharpies or markers so that we can all sign

the poster, too...

dcdeb

if you like i will bring some with me-- my parents...rather, MOM, isnt staying for the concert, just the line, so, i can bring sharpies and food with me, and just let her have it so i dont worry about where to put it during concert, etc.

i need to start a list of what to bring :roftl:

my parents? no...they are DEFFinitly not under 40 *COUGH*50*COUGH*

but, also, id get in trouble if someone from MFC talked to them :roftl: heck, noone on here is supposed to know my real name, cell #, how i look, ANYTHING about me, pretty much. (in other words, they'll throw a hissy fit and not let me go on forums anymore!! :tears:

(but hey, if you want to act all innocent and just start talking for the fun, and be like, ya, im a mod on this website, MFC....blah blah...and ill be like, oh! you're Deb? im "Revica" thats so funny! and then i'll sign the banner :naughty::wink2:

wow....i really do let my imagination take ahold of me! i just imagined out a whole conversation!! lmao

holy **** only 11 days ?

that means 8 days till philly show !!!!!!!!!

i haven't even decide what i wanna wear..... i think i am gonna wear HOT red pants that i just bought....... omg

I am not wearing any special outfit but excited about the show. I guess I will be seeing you there?

Are you the only one from your group going?

What time are you planning to be there?

I need an idea of what time to make the line.

but, also, id get in trouble if someone from MFC talked to them :roftl: heck, noone on here is supposed to know my real name, cell #, how i look, ANYTHING about me, pretty much. (in other words, they'll throw a hissy fit and not let me go on forums anymore!! :tears:

(but hey, if you want to act all innocent and just start talking for the fun, and be like, ya, im a mod on this website, MFC....blah blah...and ill be like, oh! you're Deb? im "Revica" thats so funny! and then i'll sign the banner :naughty::wink2:

Well, I'm glad you said, because I had no idea I wasn't supposed to know

you! (I haven't read every single post here, sorry.) Don't worry, then,

I won't blow your cover! But I can certainly imagine a scenario like the

one above :)

dcdeb

Well, I'm glad you said, because I had no idea I wasn't supposed to know

you! (I haven't read every single post here, sorry.) Don't worry, then,

I won't blow your cover! But I can certainly imagine a scenario like the

one above :)

dcdeb

:thumb_yello: thank you, i do enjoy making up conversations in my head sometimes....but then the voices in my head tell me im crazy... :mf_rosetinted:

LOL, just kidding!

:thumb_yello: ....now to just find a way to stand next to each other in line w/o our parents getting in the way :thumbdown:

:roftl: we will find a way! ...i can say i know you from somewhere :mf_rosetinted:

just say where! :roftl:

I used to go to your school but moved here, remember?

:mf_rosetinted: