MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

I guess they're different sounding. The guys seem adorable enough. Ya never know, they might be the next big thing! Mikas awesomeness seems to rub off =]

Yea, I'm sure they'll be good. haha

Oh yea, does Mika pick the opening acts himself? Is that how it works?..:blink:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found The Midway State kinda boring, I'm not really into that kinda music.

But OF COURSE nothing can compare to Sara B and the guys, how crazy is it to watch her all over TV now? Noone deserves it more than that girl though.

omg I know!! Its so surreal. I think I'm in her second picture on facebook from a Mika gig and now shes on every radio station! I actually did a little meet and great at a Maroon5 show and asked about Mika. She said she kinda lost touch with him =[

Hello everyone! I am probably really annoying everyone with it and I'm surely spamming the forums (please don't call the mods :shocked:) but there might be some MFCers who have not heard of this here yet and who might like to participate! MM is real fun! Getting my parcel from MM part 1 was definitely one of the best and most gorgeous things that happened to me last year! :yay:

Check out the Mika Mail 2 project by clicking on the candy!

candy20jar20mix3zw7.jpg

omg I know!! Its so surreal. I think I'm in her second picture on facebook from a Mika gig and now shes on every radio station! I actually did a little meet and great at a Maroon5 show and asked about Mika. She said she kinda lost touch with him =[

Did you?!

I actually talk to her guitarist a lot and ALWAYS want to ask him about why they don't really mention much about Mika, but I always felt kinda weird asking.

Did she say anything else?

Did you?!

I actually talk to her guitarist a lot and ALWAYS want to ask him about why they don't really mention much about Mika, but I always felt kinda weird asking.

Did she say anything else?

omg thats AWESOME! How do you know her guitarist??! I'm soo jeal.

She didnt say much else besides the norms that the PR people tell you to say. "I wish him luck - it was so much fun touring with him.." blah blah. How could she loose touch!?! If I was ever on tour I'd make sure we were BFF.

My legwarmers came and I just got some more lollipop appliques to sew on. The legwarmers are kind of thin, so I might wear my black ones under the pink ones, haha. But guess what????

I've been following the forecast, and yesterday it said for Feb. 2, scattered showers (60% chance), 44 degrees. Which is not so bad!!! Luckily, that's probably the warmest it's been in maybe a month or so. Now, it just says 40% chance of showers... But we can handle ANYTHING after GMA!!!!

http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/tenday/USNY0996?from=36hr_topnav_driving

hey everyone! i wasnt here since last week cuz my parents blocked the website from me cuz i was on it to much and i just got it back so is there any new news?? hows everyone doing?

you've probably already heard this but i'm bored...

:naughty:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_LJHFzY9ow

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w_4om40BE6o

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kLOSvFa74Og

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8IHUFka3E44

I don't think it'll rain like THAT!

Lets hope not! I was drenched in the matter of five seconds after being outside after the show!

Hey Aimee!

Wow, that's just harsh!

Well, we found out the opening act for the show. The somethings. :naughty:

Lets hope not! I was drenched in the matter of five seconds after being outside after the show!

Hey Aimee!

Wow, that's just harsh!

Well, we found out the opening act for the show. The somethings. :naughty:

wait is that the actual names :shocked: hehehe :roftl: and thanks megan i actually hadnt seen those clips :biggrin: i tried to understand the clips using my four years of french but it didnt exactly work out though i did like just hearing him speak and watching him *sighhhhhhhhhhhhh* *faint* :stretcher:

I'm soooo psyched for this show....

but does anyone know if and where there is an after party in the city?

he has to have one....it's NYC!!!:wub2:

Hey, welcome to the fanclub!

Glad to see you here! I'm psyched as well! Can't stop thinking about it!..

Sorry, not sure about the after party. Maybe there is one, but I'm just not aware of it.:blink:

Hope to see you Saturday!

Is this your first show?

This may seem weird, but does anybody know how to get in contact with HollyD? My friend Liam ( FetalLimaBean ) was getting a ticket from her, but he has not yet recieved it in the mail yet, and the show is Saturday. As you can imagine, he is getting pretty worried.

Thank you!