dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, what happened?

All my friends are cancelling on me, and my parents want me to know all the info like who I'm going with, how, etc. by Friday.

Nobody wants to go with me. :boxed:

And every time I talk to my mom about it, she laughs at me.

I wish she would take me more seriously..I'm 17 for goodness sake, she treats me like a child sometimes. I'm paying for my own ticket, and it still isn't good enough...

Sorry..rant over.

I'll find a way..I have to be optimistic.

Suzy brought some of those pockets of charcoal that you put in your mitts and boots to keep your hands and feet warm and they were a lifesaver in London. It wasn't that cold there but when you're standing in one spot for hours you get chilled right through.

NYC is going to be a lot colder and don't even talk to me about Toronto. :shocked:

Oh yea, my dad brings those with him to work since he works at a Post Office outside all day.

They're still warm when he comes home.

All my friends are cancelling on me, and my parents want me to know all the info like who I'm going with, how, etc. by Friday.

I wish she would take me more seriously..I'm 17 for goodness sake, she treats me like a child sometimes. I'm paying for my own ticket, and it still isn't good enough...

Sorry..rant over.

Aw, I'm so sorry!

Things will work out!

You never know, maybe you'll find a ticket in your stocking christmas morning:wink2:

Saying you're meeting up with a bunch of strangers you met off the internet probably wouldn't help would it? It seems like such a weird thing, but really, I think all you guys are great, the mfc's a huge family. Parents probably wouldn't understand,huh?

unless of course they're one of those really really awesome parents who are on the mfc.

.... not that your parents arent cool.:wink2:

Sorry..rant over.

I wish there was something I could do!!!! :shocked:

Seriously....if you cannot go- I am gonna go to another gig like Chicago or something! :sneaky2:

You don't need to know by Friday. You've got 2 months to sort it out. There are always tickets going spare around here as people's plans change. He hasn't even sold out in Toronto yet and the venue is half the size of NYC.

Oh yea, my dad brings those with him to work since he works at a Post Office outside all day.

They're still warm when he comes home.

I almost broke my camera because when the Hammersmith gig was cancelled we went for Lebanese and I threw them in my purse. I couldn't figure out why the camera was soaking wet an hour later. The packets were so hot they were steaming up my purse!

Aw, I'm so sorry!

Things will work out!

You never know, maybe you'll find a ticket in your stocking christmas morning:wink2:

Saying you're meeting up with a bunch of strangers you met off the internet probably wouldn't help would it? It seems like such a weird thing, but really, I think all you guys are great, the mfc's a huge family.

Haha, how funny, I actually just wrote out a list of stocing stuffers, and of course, the tickets were there with a million stars before and after. xD

Eh, doesn't sound promising. haha I mean, I know everyone here are all wonderful people, and we're like a huge family, but my mom gets rather paranoid sometimes. I wish that would be good enough.

Since she has Saturdays off work, I'm going to ask if she can just drop me off and chill in NY till the show is over like she did last time. I don't see what the big deal would be.

Aw, I'm so sorry!

Things will work out!

Saying you're meeting up with a bunch of strangers you met off the internet probably wouldn't help would it? It seems like such a weird thing, but really, I think all you guys are great, the mfc's a huge family. Parents probably wouldn't understand,huh?

unless of course they're one of those really really awesome parents who are on the mfc.

.... not that your parents arent cool.:wink2:

I am one of those cool parents! I am the one who got my kids into MIKA! :biggrin2:

I almost broke my camera because when the Hammersmith gig was cancelled we went for Lebanese and I threw them in my purse. I couldn't figure out why the camera was soaking wet an hour later. The packets were so hot they were steaming up my purse!

Besides your camera breaking, that is so funny :roftl:

I'm just imagining a steaming purse.

I wish there was something I could do!!!! :shocked:

Seriously....if you cannot go- I am gonna go to another gig like Chicago or something! :sneaky2:

Aww, don't be silly Holly.

You don't need to know by Friday. You've got 2 months to sort it out. There are always tickets going spare around here as people's plans change. He hasn't even sold out in Toronto yet and the venue is half the size of NYC.

I suppose your right, but that's the deadline my parents gave me. I'm sure if I talk about it with them more, they'll be more lenient. Thanks.

:thumb_yello:

xD So THAT is what the whole camera breaking thing was about! I was so confused when I would read people joke about that.

ha ha ha... I have been sitting with my finger on the button for days :mf_rosetinted:

I checked ticketmaster every five minutes. I'll be at work when they go on sale. My job is having a x-mas party at 12 noon. At this point, I don't care I already told my boss that I'll be arriving a bit late. :wink2:

I checked ticketmaster every five minutes. I'll be at work when they go on sale. My job is having a x-mas party at 12 noon. At this point, I don't care I already told my boss that I'll be arriving a bit late. :wink2:

I will be at work too!!! And thank goodness...cause my computer at home is so much s-l-o-w-e-r than the one at work!!!!! So I am ready!!!!! :biggrin2:

I will be at work too!!! And thank goodness...cause my computer at home is so much s-l-o-w-e-r than the one at work!!!!! So I am ready!!!!! :biggrin2:

HOLLYD, you sound soooooooooo nice and fun to be around. I can't wait to meet you :biggrin2: :biggrin2: