Posted Images

OH T-R-U-S-T me I am...... I have never been to New York

I have never seen Mika live

I have never seen snow

the gig is three days before MY BIRTHDAY

....do you want me to go on......

:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

WOW!!! I didn't know! When is your birthday? Mine is on 1/22

I hope I'm nearby at the concert. Seeing you at your first Mika gig will be priceless. :biggrin2:

I will be at the front :mf_rosetinted:

I will be the one crying when Mika walks out on stage....

yeah... I will be the one freakin' out!

You will be like.... :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Okay... so you get to the venue at 6 AM only to wait ALL day l-o-n-g...WTF are you suppose to do when you have to pee?

Should I wear a diaper :boxed:

:roftl: You don't get there at 6 am first of all. We got to Brixton at noon and ended up front row and even that was ridiculously early. I think a lot of places in the UK and Europe it was 4 or 5 pm to get a good spot.

Secondly you are not bound and chained to the queue. You can come and go if you've got a friend with you holding your spot.

In fact Suzy and I took off for 2 hours in order to catch Mika at the artist's entrance which I feel kind of bad about. If the girls behind us are reading this...thank you! It was for a good cause. :blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: You don't get there at 6 am first of all. We got to Brixton at noon and ended up front row and even that was ridiculously early. I think a lot of places in the UK and Europe it was 4 or 5 pm to get a good spot.

Secondly you are not bound and chained to the queue. You can come and go if you've got a friend with you holding your spot.

In fact Suzy and I took off for 2 hours in order to catch Mika at the artist's entrance which I feel kind of bad about. If the girls behind us are reading this...thank you! It was for a good cause. :blush-anim-cl:

OH GOSH! :shocked:

Well I am the dangerously obsessed retard that can NOT take a chance... my FIRST gig and I HAVE to be up front! Besides the girl I am traveling with is super duper short... LMAO :roftl: *that is my excuse, and I am sticking to it* :wink2:

Yeah.. I am a retard... I did not even think in terms of Alex and I can hold each others spot in line to go pee and stuff.... I was thinking in terms of being chained!!!!! :roftl:

OKAY.... MAYBE I won't get there until .... 7 AM :wub2: