MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

I would have preferred second row centre to where I was standing in the front at Brixton. We were only halfway from the centre of the stage but he just never came over to our side for more than a few seconds.

You are so squashed together the difference between first and second row is barely 6 inches. But I was a good 20 feet from where I wanted to be.

WOW!!! :blink:

I want to be in the middle of ALL the action! If we are so squooshed are we able to jump and dance around, like we want to then???? :shocked:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have preferred second row centre to where I was standing in the front at Brixton. We were only halfway from the centre of the stage but he just never came over to our side for more than a few seconds.

You are so squashed together the difference between first and second row is barely 6 inches. But I was a good 20 feet from where I wanted to be.

I want to be in the middle of ALL the action! If we are so squooshed are we able to jump and dance around, like we want to then???? :shocked:

It just depends on the people around you. I know Sivan was having a hard time with the pushing and shoving where she was in Brixton was but Suzy, Jemma, Gabi and I had lots of room on our side. It was much worse at the Palladium gig where two girls were body slamming me the entire time and I ended up 2 feet from where I started and still couldn't get away from them.

I would expect it's going to be pretty cramped front and centre in NYC so you'll probably be jumping straight up and down rather than dancing around. :naughty:

It just depends on the people around you. I know Sivan was having a hard time with the pushing and shoving where she was in Brixton was but Suzy, Jemma, Gabi and I had lots of room on our side. It was much worse at the Palladium gig where two girls were body slamming me the entire time and I ended up 2 feet from where I started and still couldn't get away from them.

I would expect it's going to be pretty cramped front and centre in NYC so you'll probably be jumping straight up and down rather than dancing around. :naughty:

uummm... I will be one jumping around wildly knocking everyone around me out.... I will be the last one standing... so beware peoples.... if you are near me you will be going out like this.... :stretcher:

so, are the girls here gunna bring purses and jackets?

because purses always seem to get in the way,

and its going to be february, and it will be freeeeeezing

but then inside we'd be dying

any suggestions?

I am going naked :mf_rosetinted:

sensible solution.:mf_rosetinted:

I think we should just paint our bodies LICM style.

Mika would love it.

That is a fabulous idea... however I am not so sure Mika would enjoy getting slapped by a whole bunch of flopping boobs :mf_rosetinted:

mika Is Already Listed On The Terminal 5 Website!!!!!!!!!!!! Even More Excitement Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw that too..... makes it all the more 'real' huh!!!!!!! I am gonna see MIKA! I am gonna lose my Mikaginity! :blush-anim-cl:

Who wouldn't wanna knock Mika around with their boobs? :mf_rosetinted:

I am too shy! The first time I met him I hesitated so much to ask him for a hug. And the worse part was that he noticed. He just had this smile on his face!:naughty:

I am too shy! The first time I met him I hesitated so much to ask him for a hug. And the worse part was that he noticed. He just had this smile on his face!:naughty:

oooohhh.... I do not want to be shy when I see Mika... I mean I have WAITED so long for that moment!!!! But, I know me... and I am totally going to be speechless!!!! And I do not WANT that to happen!!!!

Those who KNOW me are going.... :shocked: yeah right like YOU could e-v-e-r be speechless.... but WHATEVER when it comes to Mika it is a whole other ball game.. and I am not talkin basketball!

I am SO gonna cry when I see him...

Those who KNOW me are going.... :shocked: yeah right like YOU could e-v-e-r be speechless.... but WHATEVER when it comes to Mika it is a whole other ball game.. and I am not talkin basketball!

I am SO gonna cry when I see him...

I was speechless when I met him. He was the one who started talking to me!!!. I just remember saying that I love his music quite much. He just smile and wink me. I melted!!! But I am preparing myself this time (of course, if we get to meet him again)

I was speechless when I met him. He was the one who started talking to me!!!. I just remember saying that I love his music quite much. He just smile and wink me. I melted!!! But I am preparing myself this time (of course, if we get to meet him again)

OH GOSH! How does one prepare themselves for such a thing????? I hope I get to meet him...and then again I am not so sure! I dunno.... I guess if it happens GREAT! If it does not then at least I know he did not see me make a fool of myself!!!!! :naughty:

OH GOSH! How does one prepare themselves for such a thing????? I hope I get to meet him...and then again I am not so sure! I dunno.... I guess if it happens GREAT! If it does not then at least I know he did not see me make a fool of myself!!!!! :naughty:

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: