MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

I was speechless when I met him. He was the one who started talking to me!!!. I just remember saying that I love his music quite much. He just smile and wink me. I melted!!! But I am preparing myself this time (of course, if we get to meet him again)

We need to try and get info on how we can get to meet him after the show! Like any MFC VIP passes or something =]] If theres no sign of Mika after the show I might text his sound manager, Owen, for info. Idk if he'll know anything but its worth a shot.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to try and get info on how we can get to meet him after the show! Like any MFC VIP passes or something =]] If theres no sign of Mika after the show I might text his sound manager, Owen, for info. Idk if he'll know anything but its worth a shot.

Can't we just WAIT after the gig... like all of the other ones.....

Can't we just WAIT after the gig... like all of the other ones.....

That worked really well at Nokia so I'm guessing thats a deff possibility! They always try to clear us out but pshhh we know better.

Did he come out after at the gramercy? I couldn't wait around because of the whole "arghh you're 16 and its 1am!" thing from the parents. But now I'm 17 so I can totally wait around until like 4am<33

That worked really well at Nokia so I'm guessing thats a deff possibility! They always try to clear us out but pshhh we know better.

Did he come out after at the gramercy? I couldn't wait around because of the whole "arghh you're 16 and its 1am!" thing from the parents. But now I'm 17 so I can totally wait around until like 4am<33

OH GOSH... if we have to wait THAT LONG... that totally blows for the after party!!!!!

He said there's not really anywhere we can wait inside. Why 5 AM????? That's like GMA but much worse. And that started at 7 AM and it was the summer. XD.

I know!!!! It is just that the paranoia is starting to set in.... really I have no clue what time I gonna get there.... BUT I know it is going to be ridiculously EARLY!!!

Don't go at 5 AM. You're just gonna make everyone else crazy and competitive honestly. :roftl:

And I don't want you to get sick!

TRUST me I am going to change mt mind QUICK when I step off the nice warm fuzzy plane from Florida! I have never been in 'cold weather' before and quite honestly have no idea even WHAT to expect!!!!

I do not want to make anyone crazy! :mf_rosetinted:

Don't go at 5 AM. You're just gonna make everyone else crazy and competitive honestly. :roftl:

And I don't want you to get sick!

What are you guys gunna wear?? I know I'm wearing my rainbow sweatshirt that I wore for gma witha huugggeee hobo coat, scarf, gloves, the works! Are you guys gunna bring something to sit on?? Maybe like a folder or something.. gah its hard working around the possibility of snow/rain/FREEZE.

What are you guys gunna wear?? I know I'm wearing my rainbow sweatshirt that I wore for gma witha huugggeee hobo coat, scarf, gloves, the works! Are you guys gunna bring something to sit on?? Maybe like a folder or something.. gah its hard working around the possibility of snow/rain/FREEZE.

I am SO TERRIFIED that my flight is gonna be cancelled or something due to severe weather.... I mean that does happen and that kinda thing is just my luck! I tell ya I would just die! After all of this time and money... and no MIKA for me... I will be on a rampage!

TRUST me I am going to change mt mind QUICK when I step off the nice warm fuzzy plane from Florida! I have never been in 'cold weather' before and quite honestly have no idea even WHAT to expect!!!!

*Prepares you for the cold by blowing some of the sleet and snow falling on my house right now* Hugzzz.

I think I'm gonig to Winter-ify my costume.

I have no clue what I am going to wear... I do not even own a coat... and I only have sandals, flip flops and open toed shoes.......

Maybe I will just come naked :mf_rosetinted:

You'll have plenty of room on line/in the venue. People will prolly freak and give you your space =] Then again NYers arent impressed by much these days lol But yeah, I suggest some boots and a huge fluffy coat. I wonder what mikas gunna wear.. and if theres gunna be any shirt removal again :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

*Prepares you for the cold by blowing some of the sleet and snow falling on my house right now* Hugzzz.

I think I'm gonig to Winter-ify my costume.

That would be nice!!! Does not feel MUCH like Christmas around here!!!! It is bloody HOTTT :boxed:

You'll have plenty of room on line/in the venue. People will prolly freak and give you your space =] Then again NYers arent impressed by much these days lol But yeah, I suggest some boots and a huge fluffy coat. I wonder what mikas gunna wear.. and if theres gunna be any shirt removal again :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Guess I need to go shopping more than I ever have in my life!

OOOhhh shirtless Mika :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :wub2:

I'll tell ya what to expect: freezing your butt off!!

The way I know is having to be around ice and snow for the last week. :boxed:

That would be nice!!! Does not feel MUCH like Christmas around here!!!! It is bloody HOTTT :boxed:

SOO jealous! My school was closed early 'cause of the snow. Praying for a snow day tomorrowww - that'll make is so much easier to buy tickets. My mika friends and I made plans with our parents but still, I want the satisfaction! =]

I'll tell ya what to expect: freezing your butt off!!

The way I know is having to be around ice and snow for the last week. :boxed:

I am so looking forward to seeing snow for the first time in my life!

Maybe the only time :mf_rosetinted:

SOO jealous! My school was closed early 'cause of the snow. Praying for a snow day tomorrowww - that'll make is so much easier to buy tickets. My mika friends and I made plans with our parents but still, I want the satisfaction! =]

Well at least you do not have to deal with Hurricanes! :naughty: