MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

I think I lucked out big time. My bf Christopher actually enjoys going to concerts (heck, he bought BOTH of our tickets to see him on Feb 5th) and he willingly sings along to Mika in the car with me. And he just thinks I am a big goober for my infatuation (hey, works for me).

Now...going to another country to see Mika live.. that is probably another story! But there's time to convince him once we get married, right? ;)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Um...yes. It's going to be like the London trip. "Surprise honey!"

I've tried to bring it up twice today...he wasn't up for the topic at both occassions.

Poor guy. :naughty:

He must hate me and think I'm an evil influence.

But you know you just can't stop the Mika love train. It's not my fault you're going off the rails. :wink2:

Anyone here going to Electric Factory in Philadelphia?

Well... maybe!

It's sort of a complicated situation. If I can't get to New York, I MIGHT be going to Philly. Or neither. :sad:

Well... maybe!

It's sort of a complicated situation. If I can't get to New York, I MIGHT be going to Philly. Or neither. :sad:

Thatd be soo amazing if you could hit both!

I wanna go so bad. I'd be willing to miss like 2 days of school (senior year doesnt matter =] ) but my friends are meh and my parents are against it. Maybe I'll run away and just go for it.

Thatd be soo amazing if you could hit both!

I wanna go so bad. I'd be willing to miss like 2 days of school (senior year doesnt matter =] ) but my friends are meh and my parents are against it. Maybe I'll run away and just go for it.

Well Philly is like... 3 hours from here. NYC is about 4 hours. But I'd rather go to the New York one. :tears:

But I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?

Well Philly is like... 3 hours from here. NYC is about 4 hours. But I'd rather go to the New York one. :tears:

But I guess beggars can't be choosers, right?

I'm going by myself to both shows. But in the phillie thread there's not much people.

I always felt so dumb about when New Yorkers would say 'train'.

Someone I know was like "I took the train." and I said "Oh, I love travelling my train. I was on a train a few years ago, and blehbleh" and they're like "I MEAN a subway train."

Well exchyoooooz me for being a Pennie.:biggrin2:

I always felt so dumb about when New Yorkers would say 'train'.

Someone I know was like "I took the train." and I said "Oh, I love travelling my train. I was on a train a few years ago, and blehbleh" and they're like "I MEAN a subway train."

Well exchyoooooz me for being a Pennie.:biggrin2:

:roftl: That's so funny.

I'm trying to decide if I should go back to school after buying the tickets. I am supposed to finish up some work for the newspaper that I promised I would, and other than that I only have Painting. And I'm EXTREMELY TIRED. Ha. And after school, I'm dreading this dentist appointment and physical threapy. So it's going to be a looong day!

But Painting is a half year course and I have 8 absences and you can only have 10 before you lose credit- Not that I've normally been skipping like this though, surgery and such of course!

Waste of gas to go back? I'm thinking too much now. :naughty:

:roftl: Thank God, America needs more of the yummy man. :wub2:

GAHHHHH CAN'T SLEEP.

uuuhhh... YEAH!~

I mean COME ONE.... I have never even heard MIKA played on a radio station here.... I call and bug them ALL of the time... they have not a clue in the freakin' world WHO Mika is..... it is about time that changed!

AMERICA does not know WHAT it is missing!!!!

But hey... we will 'keep him all to ourselves' as LONG as we can! :naughty:

I think I lucked out big time. My bf Christopher actually enjoys going to concerts (heck, he bought BOTH of our tickets to see him on Feb 5th) and he willingly sings along to Mika in the car with me. And he just thinks I am a big goober for my infatuation (hey, works for me).

Now...going to another country to see Mika live.. that is probably another story! But there's time to convince him once we get married, right? ;)

That is so SWEET!!! :wub2:

I do not have a husband OR boyfriend....

but my BEST FREIND.. *My 14-year-old son* Sings and dances to Mika with me... not saying he does not think that I am criminally insane... but that is beside the point, right!?

I do embarrass him though... like one time we were in the mall and FYE was playing LOVE TODAY on the screens and when I walked into the store- I stopped and yelled MIKA!!!!

He ran away from me :mf_rosetinted:

That is so SWEET!!! :wub2:

I do not have a husband OR boyfriend....

but my BEST FREIND.. *My 14-year-old son* Sings and dances to Mika with me... not saying he does not think that I am criminally insane... but that is beside the point, right!?

I do embarrass him though... like one time we were in the mall and FYE was playing LOVE TODAY on the screens and when I walked into the store- I stopped and yelled MIKA!!!!

He ran away from me :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: