MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And it is only gonna get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse...

UNTIL - it is t-i-m-e and then it is gonna be like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

I am breathing the same air as MIKA......:mf_lustslow:

Mika who :mf_rosetinted:

I'm gonna try not to react like that in form of him!!

Hi Holly!

I'm doing pretty well, thanks!

A little tired, I had to wake up early today. I'm going to a Christmas party a little later. ^_^

How are you? :huglove:

Oh, I guess that I can not complain too much, anyways.... my day here at work is almost over!!!! And I am tired too.... I had to get up at 5 Am as usual... and today has just been 'one of those days' ya know.... all of that and I am trying so hard to keep myself calm.... I am So super duper excited about coming to NYC that I find it very hard to contain myself!!!!!

Oh, I guess that I can not complain too much, anyways.... my day here at work is almost over!!!! And I am tired too.... I had to get up at 5 Am as usual... and today has just been 'one of those days' ya know.... all of that and I am trying so hard to keep myself calm.... I am So super duper excited about coming to NYC that I find it very hard to contain myself!!!!!

:boxed: 5AM?? I'd die if I had to get up that early.I'm not a morning person.

^_^ I know! It's so hard to keep everything in!

I doodled all over my notebooks today. Six weeks now, isn't it?

:boxed: 5AM?? I'd die if I had to get up that early.I'm not a morning person.

^_^ I know! It's so hard to keep everything in!

I doodled all over my notebooks today. Six weeks now, isn't it?

YES 6 weeks will just fly by!!!!!!

I get up every morning at 4:30 or 5:00 AM... so for me 5 is like 'sleeping in' ... and they wonder why I am always so tired.... then when I get off of work I have to drive an hour home *me and Mika* :naughty:

and then do it ALL again the next day.... :bleh:

YES 6 weeks will just fly by!!!!!!

I get up every morning at 4:30 or 5:00 AM... so for me 5 is like 'sleeping in' ... and they wonder why I am always so tired.... then when I get off of work I have to drive an hour home *me and Mika* :naughty:

and then do it ALL again the next day.... :bleh:

Wow..it's crazy how close it already is!

Gee, I could never do that. I wake up for school at 7:15 and leave the house at 8:13. haha

Wow..it's crazy how close it already is!

Gee, I could never do that. I wake up for school at 7:15 and leave the house at 8:13. haha

JUST wait until you have to get a job..... there is no telling what time yo are gonna have to get up :mf_rosetinted:

You get use to it, I guess! Well, I will tell you one thing.... Feb. 1 and Feb. 2 you are not gonna get much sleep at all!!!!! :punk:

Ahh I know!! Do we know if theres a BUNCH on ebay or he like ACTUALLY sold out?

omg! :shocked: wow, that was fast! lol (though i expect nothing less from the man ^.^)

im glad i managed to get them before! i really didnt realize!

....Mika:mf_lustslow:

Ahh I know!! Do we know if theres a BUNCH on ebay or he like ACTUALLY sold out?

There is only a handfull on ebay.....

It is SOLD OUT BABY... in 2 days.... in AMERICA!!!!!!!

Think our country is catching on>>>>>>>>> :blink:

omg! :shocked: wow, that was fast! lol (though i expect nothing less from the man ^.^)

im glad i managed to get them before! i really didnt realize!

....Mika:mf_lustslow:

I knew there was a reason behind our madness at 12:00 on Friday December 14, 2007.............. :naughty:

well, i don't think my chances of coming are great anymore....:blink:

unless someone has an extra ticket, i don't think i'm going to be spending $120-up for a ticket alone.

KEEP checking here and the extra ticket thread..... cause you never know.. someone's plans might change - and you just might get lucky!!!! I REALLY hope it works out!!!!! :wub2: