MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

holly! this is our OFFICIAL first step to NEW YORK!!!!!:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

OMG OMG OMG.....

NOW it feels so .. so.... so

R-E-A-L!!!!!!!

I cannot wait till tomorrow either we are gonna drive each other Mad Mad Mad Mad!!!! :naughty:

OMG OMG OMG.....

NOW it feels so .. so.... so

R-E-A-L!!!!!!!

I cannot wait till tomorrow either we are gonna drive each other Mad Mad Mad Mad!!!! :naughty:

You guys are going together? AWESOME!

Do you live near each other? Or know each other?:blink:

Okay so I got my tickets for the NYC gig and the mail JUST came here at work and guess WHAT.... I got my flashing heart from the UK... does anyone else think that is a 'sign'......

Yay!! Isn't this a spectacular way to start the day, Holly?

:wub2:

You guys are going together? AWESOME!

Do you live near each other? Or know each other?:blink:

We ARE going together.....

We live 2 hours away from each other... have never met in 'person' but that will change tomorrow... as I am going to meet her Dad *he is protective and wants to meet the CRAZY person she is going ALL the way to NY with* {understandably so} So I am goin to see her tomorrow and we are just gonna have a fun day out.... Mikafied, of course!!! The usual.... lunch... mall.... mall... and another mall..... :naughty:

We ARE going together.....

We live 2 hours away from each other... have never met in 'person' but that will change tomorrow... as I am going to meet her Dad *he is protective and wants to meet the CRAZY person she is going ALL the way to NY with* {understandably so} So I am goin to see her tomorrow and we are just gonna have a fun day out.... Mikafied, of course!!! The usual.... lunch... mall.... mall... and another mall..... :naughty:

That's so cool!

Wow, it's awesome that her parents are letting her go! I don't think my mom would ever let me travel with someone I never "met" before. Who knows, though. Maybe.