MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

YEAH! The show STARTS at 7:00 .....

you better get there... remember I will be holding your spot, due to restroom issues OR food... which ever you prefer. I am still going with the diarreah issue :naughty:

Haha, no worries, I'll talk to her about it.

I still want to have some time to mingle with everyone, too!

No one does but someone has to.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

:wub2:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i met holly today!!!! it's the first time ever, i've been able to talk about mika for the whole day!! it was a great day!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

and she's in the "hot seat" tomorrow. grill her good.

me and holly.

HPIM2094.jpg

holly's car.

HPIM2093.jpg

It's always so cool to meet MFCers!

I tried to buy tickets tonight (for fun) and I think it's sold out :punk:

Aww, I'm so jealous, Alex!

:bleh: Really! haha But I can't wait to meet you two!!!! *random spazz*

So what did you two do? :lmao: I love her car!

It's always so cool to meet MFCers!

I tried to buy tickets tonight (for fun) and I think it's sold out :punk:

Have you met anyone from here, yet?

Really? :shocked: So glad I got mine when I did! That's awesome, though!:D

Have my ticket, am ready to roll, told my skinny Lebanese boy that I'll be ditching him that Saturday.

So will I finally get to meet you, Titania?

--Jack

Jack! I think theres a thread somewhere in the chat about mika section just calling for one of your intelligent posts:wink2: Oh please, give your opinion in that oh soooooo jack kindo of a way!:bleh:

Jack! I think theres a thread somewhere in the chat about mika section just calling for one of your intelligent posts:wink2: Oh please, give your opinion in that oh soooooo jack kindo of a way!:bleh:

I tried dear, but I honestly have not much to say... and basically agree with Titania in the end run, albeit from a different perspective.

--Jack

I unfortunately had to cancel my trip. I never ended up going to London.

..And I've had to cancel mine for New York...guess you'll remain a bit of a mystery (just like another topic around here that has continually been speculated). :naughty:

..And I've had to cancel mine for New York...guess you'll remain a bit of a mystery (just like another topic around here that has continually been speculated). :naughty:

Suzy! Are you serious? I'm so sorry to hear that... I can't believe I won't

get to meet you there. :(

dcdeb

What?! Why did I buy my ticket then?

You think it was to see some British pop tart prance around on stage?

...no, seriously... I am quite sad now! I was really hoping to meet you! :shocked::crybaby:

--Jack

Oh I'm soooooo terribly sad now. :tears: It's complicated, but it boils down to the New York show being so close to having just finished my London trip...and well, I need to stay married.

I didn't know you were coming until now. I'm not saying that it would have made the difference, but I would have been more determined to make it work.

Oh no, sweetie, of course your marriage is more important! I was just being silly.

Perhaps we can meet some other time anyway, not even connected to Mika. And I'm sure he'll be coming back soon enough! (My notions of "soon" are pretty relaxed by now.)

--Jack

Suzy! Are you serious? I'm so sorry to hear that... I can't believe I won't

get to meet you there. :(

dcdeb

:sad::crybaby:

:tears:There's just too much at stake...I just got a new job a few months ago and I already vacationed in California, then London in my first month of working in my new position. January and February are the busiest months in the Canadian Investment industry (where I work) due to RRSP deadlines (similar to your 401k) which means that although the concert is a Saturday, I would fly out just for 2 nights and would have to come back for work on Monday. There is risk of winter weather delaying/cancelling flights.

And then there's my husband....who has been very understanding and accomodating up to this point and well...I just wouldn't be able to enjoy this experience while feeling guilty the whole time.

Jack and Deb - I'm quite determined to make things happen when I want to - and I actually could go, but I will need his "blessing" this time as I booked London without his knowledge. It just wouldn't be fair to him to get up and go again. If Mika only made New York in the spring...

I'm so sorry. :crybaby: I will let you know if plans might change again, but I don't want to get hopes up either, just to bring them back down again.

:tears: