MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

So what would you do if you were me...

Jan. 31st is my last night in Italy so I'm def going to be out all night, we leave my hotel to go to the airport 4am Feb. 1st, I'll be home by 8pm Feb 1st, then I have to leave my house again at 4:30am in order to get to Pennstate for my audition, and it should be over around noon. Now from here I could drive 3 and 1/2 hours back home, or drive 3 and 1/2 hours to nyc for the concert where my cousin would hold my place in line because I'd def be able to make it, and then drive another 3 and 1/2 hours back home...

Am I crazy even to consider going to the nyc concert?

I say go for it! you won't regret it! I've done crazy things too, like not sleeping for almost one week and stuff lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There are tickets for this show listed on ebay this week at a phenomenal price.

Depends how desperate (and how rich) you are. Just don't want anyone to miss out if they don't have to, but don't imagine it is me selling the tix, I have 3 Mika-cancelled Oz festival ones to sell:thumbdown:

Depends how desperate (and how rich) you are. Just don't want anyone to miss out if they don't have to, but don't imagine it is me selling the tix, I have 3 Mika-cancelled Oz festival ones to sell:thumbdown:

I just checked that out and THAT IS CRAZY!!!! :shocked:

So what would you do if you were me...

Jan. 31st is my last night in Italy so I'm def going to be out all night, we leave my hotel to go to the airport 4am Feb. 1st, I'll be home by 8pm Feb 1st, then I have to leave my house again at 4:30am in order to get to Pennstate for my audition, and it should be over around noon. Now from here I could drive 3 and 1/2 hours back home, or drive 3 and 1/2 hours to nyc for the concert where my cousin would hold my place in line because I'd def be able to make it, and then drive another 3 and 1/2 hours back home...

Am I crazy even to consider going to the nyc concert?

You'll be exhausted!!! But if I were you, I'll take my changes. If you decide to go pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee be careful.

wowowowow!! the tickets for L.A are $299....that's more than my flight, hotel, and the concert ticket!!

:( Oh well, looks like this is a NO for me then.

Tickets are sold out now!! and I think I will have to spend the money that was destined ffor this trip fixing my computer.

Have fun in NY everyone! It would have been nice too meet you, but maybe next time! :)

:crybaby: No Carolina? :tears:

Well, at least you're still going to one of his gigs. *sniffles*

Hmm..maybe the tickets are on stubhub.com for a more reasonable price.I usually get great deals on shows. I'll check for anyone who's interested..

EDIT: Just checked. The lowest they're going for is $98, highest is $189. And there's multiple tickets for each price.

Up to 4-$98.

Up to 16: $100

Up to 2-$129

Up to 2-$150

Up to 6-$189

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Really I can't

And it is only gonna get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse...

UNTIL - it is t-i-m-e and then it is gonna be like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

I am breathing the same air as MIKA......:mf_lustslow:

Mika who :mf_rosetinted:

And it is only gonna get worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse...

UNTIL - it is t-i-m-e and then it is gonna be like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....

BREATH WOMAN BREATH! :naughty:

*slaps you*

MIKA PENNIMAN,DAMN IT!MIKA PENNIMAN!