• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

atleast im sick now so i wont be when I meet Mika :bleh:

TRUE DAT! You better not get Mika sick :sneaky2:

o i will bitch slap u to high heaven if u dare to even touch mika with those grimy sick hands of yours i dont want him to suffer again about canceling his shows and for us to suffer on his canceled shows! i am watching u:shocked: !!!!!!!!!!hehehe:roftl: lol get better revica drink lots of tea!and listen to mika over and over again mika is medicine! (haha M.I.M)

:roftl: :roftl:

i love you both so much! :huglove:

oops, im still sick :naughty:

just kidding, im feeling better, i am deffinitly drinking lots a tea and how can i not listen to Mika :roftl:

going to school tommorow :thumbdown: but the second i come home you can find me on here! oh, right, i gotta talk w/ mom/dad for ya holly!

-daydreams- maybe Mika will come over here and nurse me back to health :mf_lustslow:

i love you both so much! :huglove:

oops, im still sick :naughty:

just kidding, im feeling better, i am deffinitly drinking lots a tea and how can i not listen to Mika :roftl:

going to school tommorow :thumbdown: but the second i come home you can find me on here! oh, right, i gotta talk w/ mom/dad for ya holly!

-daydreams- maybe Mika will come over here and nurse me back to health :mf_lustslow:

Hi Mom/Dad! :)

I guess you are feeling better if you are going to school tomorrow!!!! LOL

What Mika song do you listen to the MOST?

Hi Mom/Dad! :)

I guess you are feeling better if you are going to school tomorrow!!!! LOL

What Mika song do you listen to the MOST?

well.....the one i listen to the most....i guess would be Love Today/Lollipop...

i love Lollipop and Love Today will always have a special place in my heart because it is the first song i heard of his - in Israel. this past summer, actually. my brother introduced me :blush-anim-cl:

and im only kinda feeling better. i still aint eating much incase i feel bad again, and it went up to my throat i think, cuz it really hurts...ohwell, i cant miss another day in school...ill have too much to catch up on :/

well.....the one i listen to the most....i guess would be Love Today/Lollipop...

i love Lollipop and Love Today will always have a special place in my heart because it is the first song i heard of his - in Israel. this past summer, actually. my brother introduced me :blush-anim-cl:

and im only kinda feeling better. i still aint eating much incase i feel bad again, and it went up to my throat i think, cuz it really hurts...ohwell, i cant miss another day in school...ill have too much to catch up on :/

....aaahhh! :huglove: I hope you feel 100% better REAL soon!!!! You will NEED all of your strength on the 2nd!!!! BELEIVE THAT!!!!

You must have a really cool brother!!!!! :)

Love Today is def one of my faves.... I cannot wait for it LIVE!!!!!

but, my absolute FAVE Mika song is Stuck in the MIddle..... That song moves me like No other!!!!! :roftl:

....aaahhh! :huglove: I hope you feel 100% better REAL soon!!!! You will NEED all of your strength on the 2nd!!!! BELEIVE THAT!!!!

You must have a really cool brother!!!!! :)

but, my absolute FAVE Mika song is Stuck in the MIddle..... That song moves me like No other!!!!! :roftl:

hes AWESOME. he has the same hair as me :wub2:

no, seriously, i love him to death, hhaha

its actually pretty cool, i wanted him to come w/ me to this, it was gonna be me, my friend, and him or sister.

BUT both of 'em cant come so itll be me, my friend, and BLANK

anyways, so, he's in college, and since he's on break now his friends come over a lot and a couple a days ago a friend of his, he was talking w/ me and my bro was in another room, so he's like "wanna know a secret, you cant tell, blah blah blah" :roftl: and he said that him and a few others bought tickets to the Jan. 31st show and it was gonna be a surprise for him! like, they told him to save the date cuz they where gonna go out to a bar or something. so he still doesnt know..

i wish I had friends like that.. :wub2:

Erase makes me shiver everty time :blink:

its amazing :wub2: