MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

hes AWESOME. he has the same hair as me :wub2:

no, seriously, i love him to death, hhaha

its actually pretty cool, i wanted him to come w/ me to this, it was gonna be me, my friend, and him or sister.

BUT both of 'em cant come so itll be me, my friend, and BLANK

anyways, so, he's in college, and since he's on break now his friends come over a lot and a couple a days ago a friend of his, he was talking w/ me and my bro was in another room, so he's like "wanna know a secret, you cant tell, blah blah blah" :roftl: and he said that him and a few others bought tickets to the Jan. 31st show and it was gonna be a surprise for him! like, they told him to save the date cuz they where gonna go out to a bar or something. so he still doesnt know..

i wish I had friends like that.. :wub2:

I wish I had friends like that too!!!! That is SO sweet!!!!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey girly girls:wink2: i am back (well kinda i still have to write 4 more paragraphs on reflections of this past semester :eek: i am so screwed but i just cant bring myself away from the computer/MFC) so i hear u two are talking about favorite songs by mika (or just favorite songs cuz all my favorite songs just happen to be by mika or sung by mika!) so currently my favorite songs are big girl (i cant stop singing it!) and Holy jonny (i cant stop singing it either!):punk: holy jonny and big girl are both wonderful he is the only person i no who would wanna write songs about those two conceptshe is amazing!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

as u can see now i am in a real lovey dovey mood:roftl:

hey girly girls:wink2: i am back (well kinda i still have to write 4 more paragraphs on reflections of this past semester :eek: i am so screwed but i just cant bring myself away from the computer/MFC) so i hear u two are talking about favorite songs by mika (or just favorite songs cuz all my favorite songs just happen to be by mika or sung by mika!) so currently my favorite songs are big girl (i cant stop singing it!) and Holy jonny (i cant stop singing it either!):punk: holy jonny and big girl are both wonderful he is the only person i no who would wanna write songs about those two conceptshe is amazing!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow:

as u can see now i am in a real lovey dovey mood:roftl:

I love Holy Johnny!!!! All I ever listen to anymore is Live in Bologna!!!! I LOVE hearing MIKA LIVE!!!!!

What song are you looking forward to hearing MOST at the concert?????

ME: Love Today and Stuck in the Middle!!!!!

And Big Girl.... OF COURSE!!!!!

I love Holy Johnny!!!! All I ever listen to anymore is Live in Bologna!!!! I LOVE hearing MIKA LIVE!!!!!

haha, i want LOVE TODAY...-chants in head- go shirtless go shirtless go shirtless PLEASE :roftl:

and, hmm...Stuck in the middle......he seems to have fun w/ Billy Brown AND he likes Lollipop a lot so i hope those too!

haha, i want LOVE TODAY...-chants in head- go shirtless go shirtless go shirtless PLEASE :roftl:

and, hmm...Stuck in the middle......he seems to have fun w/ Billy Brown AND he likes Lollipop a lot so i hope those too!

-joins you- take your shirt off!!!!! :)

Okay, yeah.... I want Love Today :das:

i always do my best thinking/daydreaming in the shower...so today the latest day dream was mika inviting me on stage cuz he loved how big my hair was and wanted to show the whole audience and then inviting me to be in the lollipop performance (before i fixed the word lollipop i by accident put two o's so it was lollipoop!hehehe me and my 6 year old humor!heheeh:roftl:

lollipop definately!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been dying to see the whole skit and i wonder if he is going to dress up as a chicken!?!?!:mf_lustslow: and when he takes off his mask he is always dripping sweat :droooooool: hehehe i also wanna see big girl cause of the big girls!:roftl:

I am NOT looking forward to Lollipop cause, I know the show is about to be OVER! :thumbdown: ..... Oooohhh yeah, but ya know- I just do not think that he will EVER wear a chicken suit now that he KNOWS what it means! :lmao:

.....Oh... I can dance for you at the meet up..... *Big Girl* :fisch:

i always do my best thinking/daydreaming in the shower...so today the latest day dream was mika inviting me on stage cuz he loved how big my hair was and wanted to show the whole audience and then inviting me to be in the lollipop performance (before i fixed the word lollipop i by accident put two o's so it was lollipoop!hehehe me and my 6 year old humor!heheeh:roftl:

LOLLIPOOP :lmao:

I LOVE it, I think we should start using it!!!!! :naughty:

How Much Do You Love Me? :)

I can't wait to hear it again live...

And also Stuck in the Middle...

I'm very curious to hear and see how the US shows differ from the

recent European/UK shows... if they do.

dcdeb <getting excited>

all the how much do you love me recordings i have heard are really bad and u can barely hear mika sooo i dont know wat it even sounds like:boxed:

ya....anyone have a link to a relatively good one? would love to hear it again anywhich way and i cant find anything :sneaky2:

How Much Do You Love Me? :)

I can't wait to hear it again live...

And also Stuck in the Middle...

I'm very curious to hear and see how the US shows differ from the

recent European/UK shows... if they do.

dcdeb <getting excited>

Oh yeah! I listen to How much do you love me all the time on Live from Bologna!!!! Sara has an amazing voice and so complimentry to Mika's :)