MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...also we have three DIFFERENT covos going on at once!!! We are talented!!! ... I think that MFC is going to hit the 1 Millionth Post while we are sleeping!!!!! :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: noooooo

heh...sorry, tragic music playing on tv in background in my house :roftl:

ya....anyone have a link to a relatively good one? would love to hear it again anywhich way and i cant find anything :sneaky2:

I have a youtube of it on my myspace page that I think is a pretty

good quality -- it's the first time we heard it, IIRC.

I think Blue has one on her myspace page, too -- I'll check and

come back with the link :)

dcdeb

I have a youtube of it on my myspace page that I think is a pretty

good quality -- it's the first time we heard it, IIRC.

I think Blue has one on her myspace page, too -- I'll check and

come back with the link :)

dcdeb

thank you! :thumb_yello:

thank you! :thumb_yello:

Well, either Blue changed her page, or I'm remembering wrong...

but Sariflor has a pretty nice video of it here:

I think the audio is pretty good on this one too -- I'd never seen it

before:

It's a wonderful song, and I had the chance to see him do it live

in Glasgow :wub2: I'm just wondering how he's going to change the

show for the North American tour... and I'm hoping he doesn't

cut this!

dcdeb

hey girlies! cant talk for long cuz i have to get ready for school but just wanted to say goodmorning! and does any one know about the plans that lucy is supposed to tell us???:blink:

homework status:didnt finish:naughty:

dream:mika came to school with me:shocked: !!!!!!!!!hahah and he still hated it (the school part i mean)

sleep:didnt get enough and i still wanna do some more zzz's:sleep_1:

What else is new?hehehe

hey girlies! cant talk for long cuz i have to get ready for school but just wanted to say goodmorning! and does any one know about the plans that lucy is supposed to tell us???:blink:

dream:mika came to school with me:shocked: !!!!!!!!!hahah and he still hated it (the school part i mean)

What else is new?hehehe

:roftl: :roftl: sounds familiar :P lol

What else is new?hehehe

I KNEW YOU COULD NOT STAY AWAY TODAY!:roftl:

You said last night that you would not be on here today AT ALL.... :hypo:

I just PM Holly with the information:wink2:

AND THE VENUE IS SURROUNDED BY CAR DEALERS!!!!!!!. If you are taking the train to NYC and leaves you at Penn Station in 34th Street and 7th AVenue-We have a long wayyyy to go. At least for me. There are restaurants but around 9th and 10th Avenue and Terminal 5 is located between 11th and 12th. And the only restaurant I saw was McDonalds. The rest are kind of fancy places to go to and they open around 11 or 12PM.

I just PM Holly with the information:wink2:

AND THE VENUE IS SURROUNDED BY CAR DEALERS!!!!!!!. If you are taking the train to NYC and leaves you at Penn Station in 34th Street and 7th AVenue-We have a long wayyyy to go. At least for me. There are restaurants but around 9th and 10th Avenue and Terminal 5 is located between 11th and 12th. And the only restaurant I saw was McDonalds. The rest are kind of fancy places to go to and they open around 11 or 12PM.

McDonalds :thumbdown:

so, what are we gonna do?...:boxed:

sigh...Car Dealers?

McDonalds :thumbdown:

so, what are we gonna do?...:boxed:

sigh...Car Dealers?

I know it sucks, but we have to make the most of what we have to work with! Everything is gonna work out.... it will still be FUN.... it is up to us to have a good time! :bleh:

I know it sucks, but we have to make the most of what we have to work with! Everything is gonna work out.... it will still be FUN.... it is up to us to have a good time! :bleh:

i dunno, say we do end up in McDonalds we can stay in there and keep warm and still keep going back and forth to the venue...or we can just bring this huge picnic :roftl: -image of the whole sidewalk covered in this picnic blanket w/ an arrangment of food, buffet style...and mika comes over to sit and eat w/ us- :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

i dunno, say we do end up in McDonalds we can stay in there and keep warm and still keep going back and forth to the venue...or we can just bring this huge picnic :roftl: -image of the whole sidewalk covered in this picnic blanket w/ an arrangment of food, buffet style...and mika comes over to sit and eat w/ us- :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

I like the way you THINK!!!! :wub2:

We will eat in McDonald's .......and IF and that is a BIG if someone wants to be the designated 'look out' ......the venue is not within sight.... so plans are to just leave McD together and line up............. come on panzies.... bring a port-a-potty or a bag, or something!

I like the way you THINK!!!! :wub2:

We will eat in McDonald's .......and IF and that is a BIG if someone wants to be the designated 'look out' ......the venue is not within sight.... so plans are to just leave McD together and line up............. come on panzies.... bring a port-a-potty or a bag, or something!

we can switch lookouts everyonce in a while, and, McD has a bathroom...if not a dirty one...:thumbdown: so, we'll go run :naughty: or always have someone save our spots in line :naughty: ...plus i guess its cheaper, and we'll have all the time in the world to talk and chat in line...though itll be cold...BRING JACKETSSS!!

we can switch lookouts everyonce in a while, and, McD has a bathroom...if not a dirty one...:thumbdown: so, we'll go run :naughty: or always have someone save our spots in line :naughty: ...plus i guess its cheaper, and we'll have all the time in the world to talk and chat in line...though itll be cold...BRING JACKETSSS!!

JACKETS or COATS? Which is it????

I like the idea of lookouts and swtiching:thumb_yello: