MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps we shall exchange cell #s by PM? Shall I compile a list? This way we can call eachother and know where we are, when to go, etc. Perhaps?

Kate, I think the exchanges of phone number sis an awesome idea!!!

I just PM Holly with the information:wink2:

AND THE VENUE IS SURROUNDED BY CAR DEALERS!!!!!!!. If you are taking the train to NYC and leaves you at Penn Station in 34th Street and 7th AVenue-We have a long wayyyy to go. At least for me. There are restaurants but around 9th and 10th Avenue and Terminal 5 is located between 11th and 12th. And the only restaurant I saw was McDonalds. The rest are kind of fancy places to go to and they open around 11 or 12PM.

wat???:boxed: nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i gues than mcdonalds will have to do! at least they will let us all come in at once and there is cheap food:bleh: but i was imagining something like a hip cafe type place write next door to the venue and balloons waiting for us!

o and lucy did u see a mika poster infront of the venue:biggrin2: :wub2::mf_lustslow:

kids meal :bleh:

:roftl: jk, jk..

YAY, holly - dont worry ill be on the look out w/ you except i dont know how early i will be able to come....hmm...i guess ill just have to see..:thumbdown:

i love kids meals and when u get a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna look out also but i guess i would have to drag her along with the look out as well:roftl: hehehe or mayb she will find some1 less obsessive to hang out with!!!!!!!!!:roftl: doubt that but just mayb or she can hang out with my parents!

wat???:boxed: nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i gues than mcdonalds will have to do! at least they will let us all come in at once and there is cheap food:bleh: but i was imagining something like a hip cafe type place write next door to the venue and balloons waiting for us!

o and lucy did u see a mika poster infront of the venue:biggrin2: :wub2::mf_lustslow:

It has changed to Boston Market....check the Offical Meet Up thread! :bleh:

what car? :roftl: (uhoh, me being blind again :naughty: )

but, since most of this will be up to my parents, not me, AND they, being israeli's are late to e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g....im worried...so...will ya, will ya, will ya? :wub2:

my mommys israli! she speaks to me in hebrew and i kindof understand it but definately cant speak it! and u are soooooo right about being late for every thing i am gonna tell my parents that the meet up is at 8 so we can get out of the house by 9 hehehe:roftl:

yay i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove boston market holly lucy or revica pm the official info cuz i wanna get every thing correct!!!!! o and since i am a newbie at all concert (yes sadly this is my first) where will mika enter the venue at the front will he go to the front to sighn I AM DETERMINED TO GET MY CD SIGHNED!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed:

:mf_rosetinted: i wanna meet your mom :lmao:

she speaks fluently? i do :naughty:

i go to israel almsot every summer, actually, the first time i was introduced to mika i was at my grandparent's house in ISRAEL!! :bleh:

ANYWAYS, Aimee, Holly we should deffinitly all exchange cells, but, i dont want to give out my cell to everyone, so, if anyone needs to contact me -points to the two crazies- talk to them :roftl:

Its my first concert too! but, i do know that if you get there early enough you can meet them before they get in... :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: i wanna meet your mom :lmao:

she speaks fluently? i do :naughty:

i go to israel almsot every summer, actually, the first time i was introduced to mika i was at my grandparent's house in ISRAEL!! :bleh:

ANYWAYS, Aimee, Holly we should deffinitly all exchange cells, but, i dont want to give out my cell to everyone, so, if anyone needs to contact me -points to the two crazies- talk to them :roftl:

Its my first concert too! but, i do know that if you get there early enough you can meet them before they get in... :naughty:

really were u born in israel??? that is so cool! my sister was married there (in jerusalem) and that is the only time i have been there and it was boiling though i was young i was 3 at the time so i dont remember much but i wanna go again! we were gonna go in feb but then we decided to visit my sis in paris so that isnt tooooo bad hehehe:roftl:

really were u born in israel??? that is so cool! my sister was married there (in jerusalem) and that is the only time i have been there and it was boiling though i was young i was 3 at the time so i dont remember much but i wanna go again! we were gonna go in feb but then we decided to visit my sis in paris so that isnt tooooo bad hehehe:roftl:

well 2 things, 1) YAYYY, we're on page 100 :roftl:

2) no i was born here, in Princeton, actually, but my parents where born in Israel, (all the kids here) except, when i was like...barely a couple months old i went to israel for 1 year to live there (dad's mom was sick) and Hebrew was my first language, actaully...i coudlnt speak any english in nursery :roftl:

poor me :P

actually, lets see if i can find a picture somewhere...of me in israel somewhere. OH actually i have a pic of me and my bro sitting on these itchy couches in a room where EVERYONE slept in my mom, my sister, me, and my bro, lol (well, almost everyone) and we are watching the old TV where i FIRST LAID EYES ON MIKA!!

n8846344_35470238_7368.jpg

(my beds the one behind the chairs)

well 2 things, 1) YAYYY, we're on page 100 :roftl:

2) no i was born here, in Princeton, actually, but my parents where born in Israel, (all the kids here) except, when i was like...barely a couple months old i went to israel for 1 year to live there (dad's mom was sick) and Hebrew was my first language, actaully...i coudlnt speak any english in nursery :roftl:

poor me :P

o thats really cool i wanna learn 2 languages fluently but i can barely speak english so why bother go on a second right?heheeh:roftl: no actually i am learning french in school and i am pretty good at it!

o thats really cool i wanna learn 2 languages fluently but i can barely speak english so why bother go on a second right?heheeh:roftl: no actually i am learning french in school and i am pretty good at it!

:roftl: i take spanish and i guess im pretty good too. so, :bleh: i know 3 hahaha

im so mean :P

im off to bed "aka: clean up time"

luv ya's twin! :huglove: