MIKA in NEW YORK CITY at Terminal5

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove boston market holly lucy or revica pm the official info cuz i wanna get every thing correct!!!!! o and since i am a newbie at all concert (yes sadly this is my first) where will mika enter the venue at the front will he go to the front to sighn I AM DETERMINED TO GET MY CD SIGHNED!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed:

I'm gonig to be getting the PM together tonight after I get home.

Guys, I'm rethinking all this right now. Even if we buy stuff, I really don't think we can sit in Boston Maket for more than an hour or two, and it'll likely be extremely cold. Especially in our big group of people

I like Carrie's suggestion. What if we meet at Pax Wholesome Food around 11:30 or so? I'm gonig to research which one is closest to the venue/ best. That way we can go to Boston Market later in the afternoon, to pretend we're eating, stay warm inside, and be closer to the venue. If anyone actually wants to head towards the line, we'll have our cell #s so we can communicate and stuff. We don't need to migrate, twenty strong. Does that make better sense as a plan?

*Goes to research* Thoughts...? This is for everyone signed up- let's all talk. :)

Got research!

With this plan, we can keep warm, eat well, be near the venue, and stay in contact!

1. I will be PMing those on the sign-up list to exchange cell phone numbers.

2. We will be meeting at PAX Wholesome Foods around 11:30/Noon time for lunch- 1776 Broadway (Corner of 57th St, near Columbus Circle). It's about 7-ish blocks from the venue.

3. We'll stay there for a bit, then go to Boston Market, maybe around 3 if nobody's lining up yet. It's 2 blocks from the venue, and we'll be able to stay there to keep warm/ "buy food."

4. Then we'll get in line or something...

Sould like a good outline for a plan?

Like I said, if you're not totally sure for yourself, personally, we don't need to migrat twenty strong, and we'll all stay in touch anyway, so we can break up a little bit as long as we're not totally alone.

Got research!

With this plan, we can keep warm, eat well, be near the venue, and stay in contact!

1. I will be PMing those on the sign-up list to exchange cell phone numbers.

2. We will be meeting at PAX Wholesome Foods around 11:30/Noon time for lunch- 1776 Broadway (Corner of 57th St, near Columbus Circle). It's about 7-ish blocks from the venue.

3. We'll stay there for a bit, then go to Boston Market, maybe around 3 if nobody's lining up yet. It's 2 blocks from the venue, and we'll be able to stay there to keep warm/ "buy food."

4. Then we'll get in line or something...

Sould like a good outline for a plan?

Like I said, if you're not totally sure for yourself, personally, we don't need to migrat twenty strong, and we'll all stay in touch anyway, so we can break up a little bit as long as we're not totally alone.

10charrracterrsss

hells yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i am soooooooooooooooo freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant focus on anything but it!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything that comes out of my mouth has something to do with mika i am serious and i cant have a conversation with my friends and family if it doesnt involve mika i swear on my life its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehehehehe i am driving my parents of the edge with this mika business they think i need to go to a shrink coz of it!!:shocked::roftl::shocked::roftl: i no that the only time i will ever feel sane is if i am in the presence of mika or the rest of the mfc!!!!!!!!!!:naughty::wub2: