Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I've got a question:

My friends who are going to the concert aren't allowed to miss school, so would you guys care if they joined us in line later?

I don't think any of the MFCers care; it's everyone else waiting in line you'll have to worry about. But we've got your back, don't worry about it.

The MFC is like the mob. We're a family, and someone messes with one, they mess with us all.

Plus, there's no getting out once you're in, unless you want to sleep with the fishes.:naughty:

Yeah...maybe I'm just tired...and blinded by my anger that the Packers lost....:thumbdown:

That's my mom and my sister...

What was funny though, is that I got angrier than my dad and was moping around for a half an hour while he was not too horribly bummed...

Oh geez....

You and my dad are going to talk football for the entire road trip and I'll be sulking in the backseat with my headphones on.:naughty:

Dad's a hardcore Steelers fan, (just ask to see his tattoo sometime) and he's still licking his wounds from their latest game.

lol u guys... i hope u all get time with him! i dont even know if i will... but i hope i will!

we just need some luck!

and hope not 10000000000 people are waiting for him after the show... :blink: like in the UK....geez! scary!

*prays*

:mf_popeanim:

We can only dream...

Night night!

Actually, I gotta get going too...3 weeks everyone...only 3 more weeks!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three weeks!!!!!!!

he is not coming ...he sucks.... :naughty:

He's not? Fred, you suck.:thumbdown:

he is not coming ...he sucks.... :naughty:

Sad....:sad:

I don't think any of the MFCers care; it's everyone else waiting in line you'll have to worry about. But we've got your back, don't worry about it.

The MFC is like the mob. We're a family, and someone messes with one, they mess with us all.

Plus, there's no getting out once you're in, unless you want to sleep with the fishes.:naughty:

Awww thanks :blush-anim-cl: If the other people waiting in line get mad, they can kiss my ass :naughty: If I've been waiting there for however many hours then they shouldn't get mad if two people join me :bleh:

Oh geez....

You and my dad are going to talk football for the entire road trip and I'll be sulking in the backseat with my headphones on.:naughty:

Dad's a hardcore Steelers fan, (just ask to see his tattoo sometime) and he's still licking his wounds from their latest game.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three weeks!!!!!!!

No no, I will not talk about football the whole time...I promise...We've got many more pressing issues to discuss (i.e. what we will wear and what we'll say if we get to meet the big M)

Speaking of clothes...I think I've decided what I'm wearing...:thumb_yello:

I've got a white button down shirt with poofy sleeves and a very obnoxiously colored pink and blue and yellow and red flowered silk dress...

What I need to decide is if I should wear my red skinnies underneath it...I'l probably decide that morning...

Lollipopgirl83 and I will be there and I'm bringing my dad. My dad can be at the central table or not; he's comfortable wherever. If there's going to be a seperate area for other family, (specifically parents) he'll probably be happier there.

I don't think we were planning on sticking parents at a separate table...so I guess it's whatever he's more comfortable with!

Is he coming to the gig, too?

I don't think we were planning on sticking parents at a separate table...so I guess it's whatever he's more comfortable with!

Is he coming to the gig, too?

No, he won't be at the actual gig, but he'll be with us for breakfast and he'll wait with us in line until he's convinced that no harm will come to us. Knowing how large of a group there's likely to be, and how friendly you all are, I don't think he'll stick around until the moment we walk in; probably just make sure we're settled in line and not going to be carried off anywhere, then make a big fuss about having his number and calling him if we need anything, then leave.

*makes a list of Denny's people so we know how big of a group we're gonna be*

Who's coming to Denny's?

And, how many people are you bringing?

1) lollipop_monkey

2) StandardToaster

3) artsyfartsy17

4) artsyfartsy's dad

5) Lollipopgirl83

I probably hopefully will be goin woot!!

my sister WILL and IS going to bring me at 9:00 with her boyfriend and my friend.

I shall have to bribe them with ridiculous amounts of sweet merciful crap. or by sheer force :naughty:

so put me on that puppy!

*makes a list of Denny's people so we know how big of a group we're gonna be*

Who's coming to Denny's?

And, how many people are you bringing?

1) lollipop_monkey

2) StandardToaster

3) artsyfartsy17

4) artsyfartsy's dad

5) Lollipopgirl83

I'm coming too of course :wink2:

My sister might come too (depending on whether she takes me) to make sure everything's fine and then leave later. She doesn't have a ticket so yeah.

I probably hopefully will be goin woot!!

my sister WILL and IS going to bring me at 9:00 with her boyfriend and my friend.

I shall have to bribe them with ridiculous amounts of sweet merciful crap. or by sheer force :naughty:

so put me on that puppy!

You're going to wait two and a half hours for the rest of us to show up?:shocked:

I want to go to Denny's:sneaky2:

you California people are so lovely... I love alot of you going to this gig :( I'll be freezing in "The Chi"... 6 days earlier:naughty:

Aww I wish you could come!!! That would be amazingness!

Aww I wish you could come!!! That would be amazingness!

It really would have been:wub2:

Soon enough Nono *shrugs* Who knows, maybe you'll apply to a college in NYC and we'll get an apartment together...rocking out to guns n' roses, QUEEN and Mika *sigh*

We shall keep our dreams:blush-anim-cl:

It really would have been:wub2:

Soon enough Nono *shrugs* Who knows, maybe you'll apply to a college in NYC and we'll get an apartment together...rocking out to guns n' roses, QUEEN and Mika *sigh*

We shall keep our dreams:blush-anim-cl:

Or you can move here :naughty:

Oh, good. Then she won't be on her lonesome.:thumb_yello:

I hope you bring books to read, my dears.

Like I'll be calm enough to read :lmao:

I'll be anxious all day :naughty:

Or you can move here :naughty:

Like I'll be calm enough to read :lmao:

I'll be anxious all day :naughty:

If anything I'll have to move to L.A when I'm like 22 because of my whole acting career... I have to go there, to make it big lol...but I don't wanna leave nyc (and I'm not even there yet :P)

We'll see... I'll need a place to crash and share rent bills with somebody:naughty: so it could very well be you and 5 other mfc'ers eh? That would be so freakin fun... an apartment full of mika fans :roftl:

Are you guys skipping school the day of the concert?