Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

If anything I'll have to move to L.A when I'm like 22 because of my whole acting career... I have to go there, to make it big lol...but I don't wanna leave nyc (and I'm not even there yet :P)

We'll see... I'll need a place to crash and share rent bills with somebody:naughty: so it could very well be you and 5 other mfc'ers eh? That would be so freakin fun... an apartment full of mika fans :roftl:

Are you guys skipping school the day of the concert?

Well we should both share a flat in London :wink2:

You'd get sick of a bucnh of MFCer's :naughty:

Yes I'm skipping school. It's part of my Christmas present haha

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or you can move here :naughty:

I like that idea.

BJM, I've got an extra bed in my dorm...:naughty:

Like I'll be calm enough to read :lmao:

I'll be anxious all day :naughty:

And I'll be there to document it on film and video all day. I plan to have plenty of pictures of nervous MFCers giggling idiotically over plates of pancakes and out on the sidewalk.:naughty:

And I'll be there to document it on film and video all day. I plan to have plenty of pictures of nervous MFCers giggling idiotically over plates of pancakes and out on the sidewalk.:naughty:

Noooooo! I don't don't want to be caught on camera looking like a fool :lmao: Unless that certain moment happens to be me hugging Mika :naughty:

I don't know whether to skip the day of, or the day after...what do you think?

Well I think you should skip they day off to queue and perhaps meet Mika before the show, but you might be really tired the next day so I don't know. If I were you I'd take the day off :wink2:

I like that idea.

BJM, I've got an extra bed in my dorm...:naughty:

hehe that's nice of you...

Well for the record, If i'm in NYC this time next year and you happen to be there too...we shall meet up at a Denny's...somewhere lol

or I can hide all of you in my dorm room:roftl:

hehe that's nice of you...

Well for the record, If i'm in NYC this time next year and you happen to be there too...we shall meet up at a Denny's...somewhere lol

or I can hide all of you in my dorm room:roftl:

Ummm.....I'll be in NYC in about a month and a half.

But I'll only be there for a couple of days.:boxed:

I'm strictly a west-coaster. It just suits me better.

Ummm.....I'll be in NYC in about a month and a half.

But I'll only be there for a couple of days.:boxed:

I'm strictly a west-coaster. It just suits me better.

I've never been out to the west :( I think I'd like L.A... but I love NYC:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

We will all meet one day, I have faith:wink2:

You're going to wait two and a half hours for the rest of us to show up?

im not sure haha

i was most likely overeggagerating

but i would love to go at that time!!

I want to go to Denny's

you California people are so lovely... I love alot of you going to this gig :( I'll be freezing in "The Chi"... 6 days earlier

aww! I wish you would be coming Melanie! that would be so fun!!!!

If anything I'll have to move to L.A when I'm like 22 because of my whole acting career... I have to go there, to make it big lol...but I don't wanna leave nyc (and I'm not even there yet :P)

We'll see... I'll need a place to crash and share rent bills with somebody so it could very well be you and 5 other mfc'ers eh? That would be so freakin fun... an apartment full of mika fans

Are you guys skipping school the day of the concert?

yup yup yes! skipping school!

once i get to drive, ill make it a huge scene one day and go to my friend's school and we'll just get up and go to school even though we werent gonna go to school that day, and we'd just go to be 'skipping school'. ditching heh

I'll say 'GET IN/ON!!!' and we'd speed away even though no ones watching and we'll leave skid marks/sounds on the road and we'lll speed all the way to our destination as if we're being chased. it would be better with a motorcycle, but they scare me sometimes. it'll be adventurous :naughty:

haha...

I don't know whether to skip the day of, or the day after...what do you think?

i think you should skip the day of so that you can prepare and get there super extra early to be officially first :das:

I like that idea.

BJM, I've got an extra bed in my dorm...

And I'll be there to document it on film and video all day. I plan to have plenty of pictures of nervous MFCers giggling idiotically over plates of pancakes and out on the sidewalk.

:roftl: that'll be priceless

we'll look so insane hahah

:lmao: i can picture it now ....

I've never been out to the west :( I think I'd like L.A... but I love NYC

We will all meet one day, I have faith

that would be so amazing if we had a huge MFC get together like 10 years from now hahh!!!

and we'd get to meet all these amazing people! we'd get to meet! ahh! :wub2:

well see I can't get to the venue early anyway...my cousin will never skip school:sneaky2: and I've got to catch the train with her... and than of course I couldn't wait 8 hours in this weather... Chicago, the other day was like -2 degrees:shocked: Heak no! If I could I would though:mf_lustslow:

But I'm staying after, to get him to sign my yearbook... and than I'll be cool and ditch the next day...

Than the day after that I'll be like " I wasn't sick, I was with mika:mf_rosetinted: "

well see I can't get to the venue early anyway...my cousin will never skip school:sneaky2: and I've got to catch the train with her... and than of course I couldn't wait 8 hours in this weather... Chicago, the other day was like -2 degrees:shocked: Heak no! If I could I would though:mf_lustslow:

But I'm staying after, to get him to sign my yearbook... and than I'll be cool and ditch the next day...

Than the day after that I'll be like " I wasn't sick, I was with mika:mf_rosetinted: "

Oh I forgot about the whole weather thing; which is why you should move to LA - fair weather :wink2:

So what time do you plan on getting there?

Oh I forgot about the whole weather thing; which is why you should move to LA - fair weather :wink2:

So what time do you plan on getting there?

hmmmm I'll probably be there by like 5:30 ish:blink: Show starts at 6... or I'll bet there like at 4:30-ish...hard to tell lol

Whatever happens, happens... I just can't wait to cry, hearing him sing relax...

AND IF HE SINGS SWEET CHILD O MINE...THAN I'LL TRULY FREAK OUT:naughty:

hmmmm I'll probably be there by like 5:30 ish:blink: Show starts at 6... or I'll bet there like at 4:30-ish...hard to tell lol

Whatever happens, happens... I just can't wait to cry, hearing him sing relax...

AND IF HE SINGS SWEET CHILD O MINE...THAN I'LL TRULY FREAK OUT:naughty:

Oooh that's cutting it close....why does it start so early?

I wouldn't get your hopes up about him singing that, but I was thinking about it the other day and that song is quite fitting for his voice so now I'm interested to see what it would sound like :naughty: I'd rather him sing a Queen song, but I know that's not going to happen :sad:

Oooh that's cutting it close....why does it start so early?

I wouldn't get your hopes up about him singing that, but I was thinking about it the other day and that song is quite fitting for his voice so now I'm interested to see what it would sound like :naughty: I'd rather him sing a Queen song, but I know that's not going to happen :sad:

I know right! Sweet child...would sound amazing with his vocal range... He can sing it to me lol

:roftl: That's why I say if he ever did utter those lyrics I'd drop dead right there and start crying (not in that order :P) It would be so lucky

I know right! Sweet child...would sound amazing with his vocal range... He can sing it to me lol

:roftl: That's why I say if he ever did utter those lyrics I'd drop dead right there and start crying (not in that order :P) It would be so lucky

That would be proof that he stalks you :naughty:

I'll be satisfied if he sings "Missionary Man," I love the Eurythmics too! :wub2:

really? lol

I hear nothing, I'm typing up a paper for a book that I didn't even read:roftl:

spark notes baby!

YEah it was "Paradise City"

Geez, whenever I see/hear Guns n' Roses I'm like "Oh my god, Melanie!" hahah

Spark notes....:lmao: I'm going to need to use those to study for my English final. It's on that dreadful book Rain of Gold. I don't think I've ever hated a book so much in my life :naughty:

Girl you seriously need to get AIM haha

YEah it was "Paradise City"

Geez, whenever I see/hear Guns n' Roses I'm like "Oh my god, Melanie!" hahah

Spark notes....:lmao: I'm going to need to use those to study for my English final. It's on that dreadful book Rain of Gold. I don't think I've ever hated a book so much in my life :naughty:

Girl you seriously need to get AIM haha

LOL get msn messenger:naughty:

Dang, I should go :(... I think i'm gonna ditch school tomorrow...cuz I'm so sickly :P... I really am, my sides are even hurting now from coughing so much!

So goodnight lovely! Sweet dreams of Mika to you... and of slash:naughty:

LOL get msn messenger:naughty:

Dang, I should go :(... I think i'm gonna ditch school tomorrow...cuz I'm so sickly :P... I really am, my sides are even hurting now from coughing so much!

So goodnight lovely! Sweet dreams of Mika to you... and of slash:naughty:

Awww :sad: You've been sick for a long time haven't you?

Well I hope you feel better and good luck with your paper thing :wink2:

Goodnight! :biggrin2: Sweet MIKA dreams....no Slash allowed :naughty: