Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

Awww :sad: You've been sick for a long time haven't you?

Well I hope you feel better and good luck with your paper thing :wink2:

Goodnight! :biggrin2: Sweet MIKA dreams....no Slash allowed :naughty:

I have :(... thanks for the well wishes, and with the meds I'm on...dreams of slash are unavoidable lol...scary!

The other day though I had a dream I was at the mika gig...front row...looking up at him smiling (teary of course) and he went to me,smiling and took my hand

*sniff* I think it was symbolic:wub2:

Alright enough of this torture! *hug*

Bonjour's out:wink2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have :(... thanks for the well wishes, and with the meds I'm on...dreams of slash are unavoidable lol...scary!

The other day though I had a dream I was at the mika gig...front row...looking up at him smiling (teary of course) and he went to me,smiling and took my hand

*sniff* I think it was symbolic:wub2:

Alright enough of this torture! *hug*

Bonjour's out:wink2:

I wish I had dreams like that. I always have the weirdest Mika dreams. I think the latest one (that I remember) was me having to carry him "over my shoulder" while walking home because he was drunk and lost haha

Isn't that a surfing word? Like

"Duuudde! Those waves are narly!!! I'm gonna, like, hang ten, yo!"

:naughty:

xD :naughty:

except, barely anyone uses hang ten haha.

It's more like this.

'Braaaaa, its just like, dude you like get the best barrels ever dude, its just like you pull in and just get spit out and its just like smack, WHA POW *sound effect* dude braa, and like you just ride the barell and just get so pitted braaaaaaa totally tubular.'

:roftl:

haha you guys its gonna be so fun. Being in the same place with other MFCers for a long time is just amazing :shocked:

and in line it's gonna be awesome too :punk:

hmmm i still can't decide what to wear!

I'M SO HYPED!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

EEK!

Well, I'm planning to wear a white button down shirt with a very obnoxiously colored dress over the top and optional red skinnies underneath.

I'm going for bold...Mika's not one for subtlety:naughty:

I'M SO HYPED!!!!!!!! :woot_jump:

EEK!

Well, I'm planning to wear a white button down shirt with a very obnoxiously colored dress over the top and optional red skinnies underneath.

I'm going for bold...Mika's not one for subtlety:naughty:

:groupwave::toot::groupwave:

it's gonna be geographical

:punk: nice outfit!! haha

I was thinking I would wear this black shirt with white accents things, but then i keep thinking that black is a bad mika colour, but anyways, the black shirt, my yellow coat, and maybe my purple skinnies under!

Or the black dress with crazy shorts under and my yellow coat and purple tights and my turqoise converse :naughty:

and ill make different other accents to wear

:groupwave::toot::groupwave:

it's gonna be geographical

:punk: nice outfit!! haha

I was thinking I would wear this black shirt with white accents things, but then i keep thinking that black is a bad mika colour, but anyways, the black shirt, my yellow coat, and maybe my purple skinnies under!

Or the black dress with crazy shorts under and my yellow coat and purple tights and my turqoise converse :naughty:

and ill make different other accents to wear

I was gonna wear a black dress, but like my mom and i talked about...during the actual concert, nobody's gonna see your bottom half since it will be packed, so dress up your top half...

I think a yellow coat will be perfect...and black is fine, Mika wears black...

I was gonna wear a black dress, but like my mom and i talked about...during the actual concert, nobody's gonna see your bottom half since it will be packed, so dress up your top half...

yeah that's true! I'll probably just go with that ;)

and I wanted to find an awesome hat haha. but i dont know where...

my costume is black :) but with some extras ofcourse LOL

Hmm...I'm not an expert on hats...

I know it doesn't help, but there's a vintage clothing store here with lots of cool hats and wigs and stuff...:naughty:

downtown bakersfield...which I'm sure is totally not an inconvenience to you:naughty:

Really? *strokes chin thoughtfully*

We might have to schedule in an extra stop.:naughty:

Hmm...I'm not an expert on hats...

I know it doesn't help, but there's a vintage clothing store here with lots of cool hats and wigs and stuff...:naughty:

u mean on ventura Blvd??? ive been to one there... SO COOL!

u will find loads of things there!