Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

yeah I've been there a few times - so fun! I should go soon to find something weird :naughty:

i would love to go there! i allmost bought a short straight hair wig...with pink stripes! i actually looked good with it! LOL but it was like 30$ so i passed :bleh:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to go there! i allmost bought a short straight hair wig...with pink stripes! i actually looked good with it! LOL but it was like 30$ so i passed :bleh:

That sounds crazy! :lmao:

I live right by there :wink2:

I am so excited!

I was listening to my iTunes festival recording and I tried to picture myself there, but it just wasn't the same...

I'm so impatient! I wish it was tomorrow...

These girls in my chemistry class are very obnoxious in teasing me about my Mika love... They're always saying they've seen him (which they have not, for all of their dates are completely wrong) and that was horrible when I wasn't going, since I just got depressed....but hee hee, now I'm going...I haven't told them yet...:naughty:

Hmm...I dunno...

If they're gone on Ticketmaster, there's bound to be some on eBay and other sites for ridiculous prices....:blink:

oh haha yeah

I hate the overpriced ebay prices :thumbdown:

it was devastating looking for cheap tickets when they were already sold out and were all like 100ish dollars. for mika's very first LA concert :tears:

oh haha yeah

I hate the overpriced ebay prices :thumbdown:

it was devastating looking for cheap tickets when they were already sold out and were all like 100ish dollars. for mika's very first LA concert :tears:

$219.99 for two tickets to this concert on EBAY. Wow, and there's loads more up for bid.

YAY FOR BUYING TICKETS THE MOMENT THEY GO ON SALE!!! :thumb_yello:

so, for breakfast is the first people there just gonna get a big table and wait for everyone else? or will we meet at the line and reserve our spots and then go eat?...:naughty:

Oh and for the list, It will be me, and i will be bringing my friend.

:shocked: Reserve our spots in line? Can we do that?!

I thought we were eating brekkie, then going to line.

:shocked: Reserve our spots in line? Can we do that?!

I thought we were eating brekkie, then going to line.

haha, well whichever one you guys want!

yeah, sure we can reserve our spots maybe :shocked:

i think haha. maybe we shouldn't, just in case someone is looking for some free... stuff.

Let's just eat breakfast first then :wink2:

We can go check if people are in line, and if there arent, we'll go eat, and if there are, we'll get in line as soon as possible and save our spots and then eat! haha

haha, well whichever one you guys want!

yeah, sure we can reserve our spots maybe :shocked:

i think haha. maybe we shouldn't, just in case someone is looking for some free... stuff.

Let's just eat breakfast first then :wink2:

We can go check if people are in line, and if there arent, we'll go eat, and if there are, we'll get in line as soon as possible and save our spots and then eat! haha

I just keep picturing what's going to happen after we get done with breakfast. The group is going to be SO big, and all of us will want to be first in line.:naughty:

"Wait, wait, wait. There's only one fair way to decide this....Ready....Set....GO!"

*MFCer stampede*

I just keep picturing what's going to happen after we get done with breakfast. The group is going to be SO big, and all of us will want to be first in line.:naughty:

"Wait, wait, wait. There's only one fair way to decide this....Ready....Set....GO!"

*MFCer stampede*

:roftl:

it's gonna get violent...

It'll be vicious :starwars:

*MFCer stampede*

Well shouldn't the people who get their really early have some kind of right to be in the front? haha. Or I say the order that people arrived is the order of the people in line

Well shouldn't the people who get their really early have some kind of right to be in the front? haha. Or I say the order that people arrived is the order of the people in line

haha yeah

well, unless there are people who are more mental and insane-er than us xD

Which I highly highly doubt :naughty:

we'll be in the front haha

haha yeah

well, unless there are people who are more mental and insane-er than us xD

Which I highly highly doubt :naughty:

we'll be in the front haha

I REALLY want to be in front, but I bet all MFCers will make it in front if we share :naughty: But I want center :bleh:

I'm thinking of calling that Denny's to see how busy they usually are at 11:30 on a Monday morning, and if they think there will be space for such a big group.

I'm also thinking me and StandardToaster might show up at around ten past 11 and get a table - maybe I'll make a sign for our table with the MFC logo on it. :punk:

D'ya think having a sign would help for those of us who don't really know what other gig-goers look like?

I'm thinking of calling that Denny's to see how busy they usually are at 11:30 on a Monday morning, and if they think there will be space for such a big group.

I'm also thinking me and StandardToaster might show up at around ten past 11 and get a table - maybe I'll make a sign for our table with the MFC logo on it. :punk:

D'ya think having a sign would help for those of us who don't really know what other gig-goers look like?

Well I don't think a sign's really necessary. You've posted your outfit so we know what you'll be wearing :wink2:

Well I don't think a sign's really necessary. You've posted your outfit so we know what you'll be wearing :wink2:

True - but sometimes, its hard to recognize people based on pictures. You're a peach, but I'd have to dig out my copy of the yearbook to remember what you look like. :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, better than a sign would be to have Sivan there - after all, everyone knows her famous face from all the pics with Mika. :naughty:

True - but sometimes, its hard to recognize people based on pictures. You're a peach, but I'd have to dig out my copy of the yearbook to remember what you look like. :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, better than a sign would be to have Sivan there - after all, everyone knows her famous face from all the pics with Mika. :naughty:

Hahaha well I'd know who to look for. I've seen both you and your fiancee so yeah I know what you look like. I just have to look for a blonde girl who looks super excited :naughty: Oh wait, that'll be me! haha

A sign would be great. I would absolutely know Sivan but otherwise I'm a lost cause. Badges or a sign would be perfect.

As for waiting in line, it would be great to be up front but I have a seat so it doesn't really matter. I'll be at brekky at 11. Perhaps earlier depending on how the driving goes.

i sign would be convenient :)

but its not absolutely necessary

We can just ask the hostess where the MFC party is :naughty:

it wont be too hard haha. just look for insane giddy people who are wearing insane colors and are about to explode :bleh:

Yeah, we could just tell by the essense and atmosphere of eachother. I mean, we'll be wearing mikaesque stuff. It's sort of obvious

But i sign does help :bleh:

Whoever's gonna be there first can decide :wink2: