Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

i sign would be convenient :)

but its not absolutely necessary

We can just ask the hostess where the MFC party is :naughty:

it wont be too hard haha. just look for insane giddy people who are wearing insane colors and are about to explode :bleh:

Yep, that will pretty much tip you off!...:naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 18 more sleeps, guys - I can't believe it! :punk:

I'll post a pic of me IN that outfit after I find the charger for my camera's batteries, and figure out what to wear with it.

I'm thinking of wearing shoes like these:

8328533eb24fb4d604ab40e420ee8e7a_medium.jpg

On one hand they're comfy, but on the other hand, something with more of a heel would help me see over everyone's big heads if (:shocked:) I don't end up in the front row...

Only 18 more sleeps, guys - I can't believe it! :punk:

I'll post a pic of me IN that outfit after I find the charger for my camera's batteries, and figure out what to wear with it.

I'm thinking of wearing shoes like these:

8328533eb24fb4d604ab40e420ee8e7a_medium.jpg

On one hand they're comfy, but on the other hand, something with more of a heel would help me see over everyone's big heads if (:shocked:) I don't end up in the front row...

I like them...I'm going for comfort even though I really do need the added height...(I'm only 5'3":blink: )

So I still don't know what time to leave school on the day of the concert!!! I live about 1-ish hour away...so yeah.

CONFUSED-ED!!! :roftl:

Hmm...I'm not really sure how I could help with that...I don't need to worry about that...*giggles*:naughty:

Oh and I was wondering...can you buy things at the gigs...you know like t-shirts and stuff?

If so how much is the merch? I'm scrambling all my money together and I need to know how much, if any, I should bring...

yeah they do... in the UK they had a poster of mika and a poster of billy brown....

and t-shirts....and rosset....and i think something that looks like a pass... and a hat :)

So I still don't know what time to leave school on the day of the concert!!! I live about 1-ish hour away...so yeah.

SKIP SCHOOL! Down with school!

I'm kidding. Education is important-like. What time does your last class end?

Although, you could tell your parents that you'll write them an essay on the differences between American and British pop music, and that Mika is a case study. :mf_rosetinted:

I like them...I'm going for comfort even though I really do need the added height...(I'm only 5'3":blink: )

You're taller than me by about two inches. Our shortness should give us dibs on the front row. :naughty:

Although, you could tell your parents that you'll write them an essay on the differences between American and British pop music, and that Mika is a case study. :mf_rosetinted:

Hehe, no school for me :naughty:

Ahhh I need to STOP counting down the days! That's making time go by a lot slower :thumbdown: (for me at least)

Well, my last class ends at 12:20-ish, but that's too late to leave, isn't it?

It's going to be fun!!!

You're taller than me by about two inches. Our shortness should give us dibs on the front row. :naughty:

Yes! *high 5's* I knew it would be an advantage one day!:naughty:

I'm 5'9" and by all normal ideals of height rights, should be in the back, but if I were honest, I would have to admit that for Mika, I will shove the two of you out of my way without even thinking about it.:naughty:

Well, my last class ends at 12:20-ish, but that's too late to leave, isn't it?

How are you getting from school to the venue? If you have a cell phone, one of us could text you around 11 and let you know if there's anyone in line yet. :thumb_yello:

I'm 5'9" and by all normal ideals of height rights, should be in the back, but if I were honest, I would have to admit that for Mika, I will shove the two of you out of my way without even thinking about it.:naughty:

Ahh - but there's two of us, and one of you. :boxing:

Bring it. :naughty:

CONFUSED-ED!!! :roftl:

pshhht come on just skip school :das: eh eh?

i miss mika :(

not for long heheh

17 DAYSS!!!!! :groupwave:

Hehe, no school for me :naughty:

Ahhh I need to STOP counting down the days! That's making time go by a lot slower :thumbdown: (for me at least)

heeheeheeheehee

*spins around in mosh pit of Mika concert with two midgets on her back*

Everyone will think we're dancing, but it's really a fight to the death.:naughty:

Midgets? MIDGETS!?

It's so on. In fact, we'll get you when you least expect it. :naughty:

Cherisse: Hey Artsy, come over here and get a picture with me!

*artsy walks over*

*Cherisse whips out her badass ninjitsu skillz*

Cherisse: HOOO-WAH!!! MIDGET POWAH!!!!

*crosses arms* Thanks I feel loved...:blink:

*spins around in mosh pit of Mika concert with two midgets on her back*

Everyone will think we're dancing, but it's really a fight to the death.:naughty:

Bring it girl, bring it...you know what I'm capable of...:naughty:

Midgets? MIDGETS!?

It's so on. In fact, we'll get you when you least expect it. :naughty:

Cherisse: Hey Artsy, come over here and get a picture with me!

*artsy walks over*

*Cherisse whips out her badass ninjitsu skillz*

Cherisse: HOOO-WAH!!! MIDGET POWAH!!!!

*High 5's Cherisse and LM*

That's how you do it!:punk: