Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

So cool...

I found this amazing dress in our theatre's costume room and I so wanted to take it for the concert...It was like a blue version of the lollipop girl dress...

oooh sounds coool :) i love dressing up... YAY for mika! for giving me a chance! ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh awesome! that sounds so cool! would they let you use it?

my momma keeps telling me she wants to see my report card before the concert :thumbdown:

like that's gonna change my status of going :naughty:

Ha...you're going even if you fail every single one of your classes...

oooh sounds coool :) i love dressing up... YAY for mika! for giving me a chance! ;)

I'd love to dress up crazily, but mom said I'm going to be in public...so I can't get tooooooo insane...I'm still going to be obnoxiously dressed don't get me wrong...

I'd love to dress up crazily, but mom said I'm going to be in public...so I can't get tooooooo insane...I'm still going to be obnoxiously dressed don't get me wrong...

well... i dont think ill took TO WEIRD....i love my costume! would want to wear it EVERY day! :roftl:

yes, but I'm not going to fail every single one of my classes

:bleh:

that is my plan