dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope we're not shy when we meet eachother and everyone else :blush-anim-cl:

it's gonna be the most amazing time of our LIVES. our LIVES

I'm making a promise with myself that I won't be shy, but I don't want to be obnoxious either :naughty:

haha okay sure!! what time do you think youll get there??

ummm I'm not really sure haha. I was planning on getting there at like 9:30-10, but I'll have to beg my sister (if she's still even taking me) haha

ummm I'm not really sure haha. I was planning on getting there at like 9:30-10, but I'll have to beg my sister (if she's still even taking me) haha

oh me too! haha

okay. haha both of our sisters are taking us.

Yeah i'll have to beg my sister and her boyfriend, who is coming :thumbdown:

and beatriz is coming too! :wink2: she'll be at dennys with us and everything, even though thats obvious ha.

okay so when we both get there, which should be generally early, we should just call eachother, and meet at dennys? or at the wiltern (AHH!) ?

oh me too! haha

okay. haha both of our sisters are taking us.

Yeah i'll have to beg my sister and her boyfriend, who is coming :thumbdown:

and beatriz is coming too! :wink2: she'll be at dennys with us and everything, even though thats obvious ha.

okay so when we both get there, which should be generally early, we should just call eachother, and meet at dennys? or at the wiltern (AHH!) ?

Oh yay Beatriz! She's awesome!:punk:

I think we should meet at the Wiltern :naughty:

1) That Swayze band isn't that bad. They're kinda hip hop/reggae maybe...little bit of rap.

2) OMGOMGOMG we are getting so close to the concert!!! I still don't know when to leave my house!

Whether they were rap or not, they are brilliant! They sort of remind me of what a modern day Bob Marley would be. :thumb_yello: I'm very impressed and very excited.

I'm so glad I'm not going to be the only one glad to see them. I think they rock out loud, if their myspace is anything to go by, and if they're just as good in their live show, it'll get me all loosened up and bouncing around.(perfect for right before Mika gets on.:bleh: )

Me too hahaha. I want to meet up with you beforehand so I'm not as scared to meet people haha

I'm SO awkward when I meet people, especially people that I've already met online.

Really glad that Lolly and I have met before and will be riding down together; it'll keep me a bit calmer to have someone familiar with me when I meet the rest of you guys.

*remembers when she met Lolly and winces at the memory of herself chattering and stuttering*

:shocked: You guys are all getting there so early!

If there's any non-MFC fans already in line outside the Wiltern when we get there, I'm not going to Denny's. I was fifth row last time:thumbdown: ; I want front and center this time.

If there's any non-MFC fans already in line outside the Wiltern when we get there, I'm not going to Denny's. I was fifth row last time:thumbdown: ; I want front and center this time.

That's sort of why I don't want to go to Denny's. I just want to stay on the sidewalk the whole time :naughty:

It's entirely possible that we're totally overreacting, though. The man's not Prince or Madonna. We might get there hours before anyone shows up.:naughty:

We probably will haha, but I want to hang out with MFCers :bleh:

I was one of the first in line at Mika's album signing and though I got stuck behind that poor group that was misinformed by the staff, I was still in a great position. Then at the Avalon I stuck with Sivan and Summer so wound up right in front of the stage. ^.^ Now, I have seats so it doesn't matter. I still love to do the line anyway. =D

And I agree entirely about Schwayze. It will definitely get me pumped for Mika!

Who doesn't? We're a fun bunch.:bleh:

I feel sorry for any non-MFC fans that show up early; we're all going to be chatting like old friends and giggling over inside jokes and they'll be so confused.

none MFCers get there around 3 i think lol

I'm so glad I'm not going to be the only one glad to see them. I think they rock out loud, if their myspace is anything to go by, and if they're just as good in their live show, it'll get me all loosened up and bouncing around.(perfect for right before Mika gets on.:bleh: )

I'm SO awkward when I meet people, especially people that I've already met online.

Really glad that Lolly and I have met before and will be riding down together; it'll keep me a bit calmer to have someone familiar with me when I meet the rest of you guys.

*remembers when she met Lolly and winces at the memory of herself chattering and stuttering*

You weren't awkward Arts *hugs*...I think we were both in the same boat...It's all gonna be good...:wink2:

So we ARE insane to get there before noon.

Somehow, I'm proud of that. Something about the strength of our dedication to Mika.:naughty:

Exactly...it shows that we are so freaking dedicated to this man we'll stand in line forever...

And Miss Artsy, I believe you should be sleeping...I didn't expect to see you on now...:naughty:

So we ARE insane to get there before noon.

Somehow, I'm proud of that. Something about the strength of our dedication to Mika.:naughty:

i dont think ppl will come before 12-2...not sure...

You weren't awkward Arts *hugs*...I think we were both in the same boat...It's all gonna be good...:wink2:

Exactly...it shows that we are so freaking dedicated to this man we'll stand in line forever...

And Miss Artsy, I believe you should be sleeping...I didn't expect to see you on now...:naughty:

Thanks, you came off much calmer than me. I distinctly remember at least two occasions where I got tongue-tied and actually had to stop talking and start over again:blush-anim-cl: :bleh:

So dedicated it's almost scary...

And I was going to go to sleep, but then I got distracted by the MFC. I'm not sleepy anyways...*crashes on her keyboard with her nose on the Z key*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................

Thanks, you came off much calmer than me. I distinctly remember at least two occasions where I got tongue-tied and actually had to stop talking and start over again:blush-anim-cl: :bleh:

So dedicated it's almost scary...

And I was going to go to sleep, but then I got distracted by the MFC. I'm not sleepy anyways...*crashes on her keyboard with her nose on the Z key*

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................

:lmfao:

Really? Aww...I don't remember...ah well...

OK, well I'm going to bed now...

And you should too dearie...:wink2:

:lmfao:

Really? Aww...I don't remember...ah well...

OK, well I'm going to bed now...

And you should too dearie...:wink2:

That's very good. Hopefully I won't do anything to jog your memory.:naughty:

Goodnight, darling. Good advice.

*tries in vain to pry herself from the laptop*

Hey, what songs are you guys looking forward to the most??

For me I think it's Lollipop, Happy Ending, HMDYLM, Relax, any other world, love today and GK :naughty: haha thats almost all of em.

youu!!??!

Stuck in the middle :punk: