Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

Ohh yeah i forgot! :doh: haha. YEAH SITM!!! :punk:

btw the wilterns stage is pretty wide and biigg, so a lot of people will be able to fit in the front row :naughty: but we'll get the best parts since we'll be the very first :das: front and center

Just watch; we'll find some way to get in super early, and Mika will come out on stage to do a sound check and there will be a little troop of MFCers clustered front and center looking up at him with hero worship.:mf_lustslow::naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch; we'll find some way to get in super early, and Mika will come out on stage to do a sound check and there will be a little troop of MFCers clustered front and center looking up at him with hero worship.:mf_lustslow::naughty:

:roftl: hahah pssht he'd get so scared he'd run for his life

I can just picture it in my head :bleh:

like this? :das: its sooo funny...my face is so like "omg mika i worship you!"

MIKA-Brighton.jpg

see me, jennie, summer and kata? :mf_rosetinted::D

hahah pssht he'd get so scared he'd run for his life

I can just picture it in my head :bleh:

Me too!

*Mika walks out to center stage in silence and doesn't notice MFCers at first, then looks up at the sound of a giggle*

Mika: :blink:

MFCers: :mf_lustslow:

Mika: .....Security?:sweatdrop:

like this? :das: its sooo funny...my face is so like "omg mika i worship you!"

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j129/laby14/MIKA-Brighton.jpg

see me, jennie, summer and kata? :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly! We'll all be gazing up at him like he hung the moon.:lmfao:

Me too!

*Mika walks out to center stage in silence and doesn't notice MFCers at first, then looks up at the sound of a giggle*

Mika: :blink:

MFCers: :mf_lustslow:

Mika: .....Security?:sweatdrop:

Exactly! We'll all be gazing up at him like he hung the moon.:lmfao:

security??? NO WAY! he loves the MFCers... we give him space and not go nuts when he is around (from my experience...) ive seen other fans in the UK..GEEZ! everyone were all over him...and the MFC people just stood aside with the FLAG hehe and waved goodbye.... :)

security??? NO WAY! he loves the MFCers... we give him space and not go nuts when he is around (from my experience...) ive seen other fans in the UK..GEEZ! everyone were all over him...and the MFC people just stood aside with the FLAG hehe and waved goodbye.... :)

Yeah that's true!! We don't want to bother him, we're good with just being in his presence :wub2: Psch im happy if he's in the same continent as me for petes sake!

:woot_jump: IM SO EXCITED!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i can't wait to see you all too!!!!!!

:lmfao:

Poor Mika.

MCFers are a more advanced species of fan.:thumb_yello:

Yeah that's true!! We don't want to bother him, we're good with just being in his presence :wub2: Psch im happy if he's in the same continent as me for petes sake!

:woot_jump: IM SO EXCITED!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i can't wait to see you all too!!!!!!

A warning: I'm going to stutter. Be kind when I do.:naughty:

oooo we need a flag for our show :naughty:

or a banner!