Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

Never thought of that. Hee hee! Of course, we did have to go out of our way to meet him. LMAO!! I'm looking forward to seeing him again too. He's so sweet.

really? it was that hard? lol

im sure he will come to us while waiting outside ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have some portable iPod speakers somewhere - I should try to find them before the gig. They're not super loud, but better than nothing!

I also have the entire Live in Cartoon Motion DVD on my iPod.

*envisions 16 MFCers watching the DVD on a tiny iPod screen with portable speakers*

:biggrin2:

would b nice ;)

hey! did u apply for the lollipop thing?

No, I kinda meant that we had to fly overseas to meet him.

I had no idea about the lollipop girl thing. Didn't hear anything about it. I wonder if Kathleen will be a Big Girl again but, I heard that they put out something for that too. I can't imagine anybody but Kathleen doing it in L.A.

really? it was that hard? lol

im sure he will come to us while waiting outside ;)

No, I kinda meant that we had to fly overseas to meet him.

I had no idea about the lollipop girl thing. Didn't hear anything about it. I wonder if Kathleen will be a Big Girl again but, I heard that they put out something for that too. I can't imagine anybody but Kathleen doing it in L.A.

oooh thats what u ment! lol make sense ;)

yeah i know she will come...i told her mika is coming! she didnt know! :naughty:

i sooooo wanna do lolipop again!!!!!! but i know im not the only one .. we are still waiting and hoping...

I never saw the bulletin on it. Where did it come from? I'm usually so up on these things. LOL

Yeah, I'm actually going to the BFL tonight. Need to get ready. Still sitting here though. LOL

oooh thats what u ment! lol make sense ;)

yeah i know she will come...i told her mika is coming! she didnt know! :naughty:

i sooooo wanna do lolipop again!!!!!! but i know im not the only one .. we are still waiting and hoping...

I never saw the bulletin on it. Where did it come from? I'm usually so up on these things. LOL

Yeah, I'm actually going to the BFL tonight. Need to get ready. Still sitting here though. LOL

aww wish i could come to! who u going with? i so want to go there allready!

I'm going alone and meeting Kathleen up there. She's going to do my makeup for the gig. I love how she does makeup.

hey thats cool :)

her assistant or friend? not sure who she was to her... did my makeup as lollipop :) it was cute... say hi from me ok? tell her to come check out my costume at the LA show ;)

I do have some portable iPod speakers somewhere - I should try to find them before the gig. They're not super loud, but better than nothing!

*envisions 16 MFCers watching the DVD on a tiny iPod screen with portable speakers*

:lmao: YES!

Do you want me to bring my portable speaker thing? It can play any mp3 player (for those of us who hate apple :naughty:)

Go ZUNE!

But seriously, should I bring mine?

Do you want me to bring my portable speaker thing? It can play any mp3 player (for those of us who hate apple :naughty:)

Go ZUNE!

But seriously, should I bring mine?

I suggest you hide your Zune from StandardToaster. He may spontaneously combust when he sees it.

But yeah, if you have speakers, bring 'em...one less thing for me to pack means space for one more pair of shoes. :naughty:

I suggest you hide your Zune from StandardToaster. He may spontaneously combust when he sees it.

But yeah, if you have speakers, bring 'em...one less thing for me to pack means space for one more pair of shoes. :naughty:

Why would I have to hide it? :blink::naughty:

I'm so confused...

My bad, that image didn't come through.

He's an Apple fanboy. (He even has an Apple sticker on his car).

Zune is a Microsoft mp3 player. So a Microsoft mp3 player, even the sight of it, might make him spontaneously combust. :naughty:

Or, my iPod might start growling at it and gnashing its teeth. It remains to be seen. :roftl: