Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern

dcdeb

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see...I'd been wondering that for awhile...scut and soy do it that I know of, so I wondered how you started doing it too...

Indeed. *nods understandingly*

As for the previous issue, it's starting to resolve itself, but I forgot I was in invisible mode. *considers getting out of it*

Indeed. *nods understandingly*

As for the previous issue, it's starting to resolve itself, but I forgot I was in invisible mode. *considers getting out of it*

I see...I won't ask or anything...

Yes Artsy...come out from where you're hiding...*holds piece of chocolate enticingly*

Aw poo...gotta go...I'll be on around 1oish i hope...

I see...I won't ask or anything...

Yes Artsy...come out from where you're hiding...*holds piece of chocolate enticingly*

Aw poo...gotta go...I'll be on around 1oish i hope...

I'll tell you after it's settled.:wink2:

Actually, I'll probably end up telling everyone while we wait in line, providing someone asks. I can't keep a secret to save my life.:naughty:

See ya in a bit, Lolls! .....or not; I might be taking an early night tonight.:sleep_1:

*takes chocolate in her teeth and goes to uncheck invisible mode box*

Hi Californians!

I'm in San Diego - the sun is warm, the ocean is amazing...I'm never ever leaving. You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming away from California. :punk:

I don't have a ton of time to be online, though, so if anything changes in terms of plans for Monday, can someone PM me?

Can't wait to see you all!

Hi Californians!

I'm in San Diego - the sun is warm, the ocean is amazing...I'm never ever leaving. You'll have to drag me kicking and screaming away from California. :punk:

I don't have a ton of time to be online, though, so if anything changes in terms of plans for Monday, can someone PM me?

Hey!! I'm glad your liking california!! :punk:

haha okay! Have fun! :naughty:

MONDAY!!! :groupwave:

:huglove:

Aw, that sounds like such good news. I was worried about the weather. My mom says its normally very cold this time of year so this is giving me hope. I don't even want to wear a jacket but i'll bring one just in case. Is it warm enough ti hit the beach? I'm in need of a really mental break. :thumb_yello:

It's sunny and nice today :naughty:

it would be a great beach day! :punk:

lol! love the smilie you used after explaining that we'll be "toasty" while waiting in line. I feel warmer already. :bleh: So are we still doing breakfast or...i've just missed all the planning for this. I'm so ready. I have a few books i'd love to finish, my mp3 and i really want to wear shorts,sunglasses and flipflops but i guess thats not an option.

lol! I so want to be there but not be there at the same time. My hubby says i need a real break and then tells me i can go alone??? I think i'll be so lost so if i seem like i'm in a daze just nugde me.

Yeah....so i really want to go to the beach. :naughty:

haha i know that ones my favorite :das:

Yeah I'm pretty sure we're doing breakfast! At 11:30 :punk: so its pretty much brunch

Wear shorts! I was thinking of wearing shorts and tights under :naughty:

But i wouldnt recommend flip flops haha. they can be hard to jump in.

hahah okay sure :wink2: you will be nudged

Go to the beach! how far are you from it?

Hi Californians!

Glad to hear you're enjoying Cali!

Go ahead and move here; we won't mind.:wink2:

Aw, that sounds like such good news. I was worried about the weather. My mom says its normally very cold this time of year so this is giving me hope. I don't even want to wear a jacket but i'll bring one just in case. Is it warm enough ti hit the beach? I'm in need of a really mental break. :thumb_yello:

Remember that very cold for LA is like, 60 degrees.:naughty:

Should be fine to go to the beach; stay out of the water though, brrrr......

Glad to hear you're enjoying Cali!

Go ahead and move here; we won't mind.:wink2:

Remember that very cold for LA is like, 60 degrees.:naughty:

Should be fine to go to the beach; stay out of the water though, brrrr......

ugh gosh i know the water is freezing!!!

It was nice and sunny today even though I didn't step foot oustide :roftl::naughty: