Clare's Chill out Zone (Part 2)

Clare

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, what is it like in Vienna in the summer? in England we have very unpredicatable weather, one day it is hot and sunny and the next it is pouring with rain!!!

Also, what would you reccomend that I do whilst in Vienna?

the last few summers we had weeks of hot steamy weather (which i don't like) followed by rainy periods.

what would you like to do? for cultural interests you can visit "Schloss Schönbrunn", go to the opera etc. you can go to the "Prater", which is a amusement park (the big wheel "Riesenrad" is also there).

an i can surely recommend the nightlife! lots of places to go out! you won't get bored, i promise!

for leisure time, you can lie or walk around on the "Donauinsel" - it's an island in Vienna, where also the "Donauiselfest" is located - it's an annual music festival where you can go for free!

You kissed another girl..7wgmkvn.gif

And who are you pregnant from?? 7wgmkvn.gif

stalker!:shocked:

Mika is the feather father! who else can produce chicken?:naughty:

btw i hope you don't mind that i have arranged a Mika-shrine at home where the picture of you and me is standing.:blush-anim-cl:

the last few summers we had weeks of hot steamy weather (which i don't like) followed by rainy periods.

what would you like to do? for cultural interests you can visit "Schloss Schönbrunn", go to the opera etc. you can go to the "Prater", which is a amusement park (the big wheel "Riesenrad" is also there).

an i can surely recommend the nightlife! lots of places to go out! you won't get bored, i promise!

for leisure time, you can lie or walk around on the "Donauinsel" - it's an island in Vienna, where also the "Donauiselfest" is located - it's an annual music festival where you can go for free!

That all sounds really good, I have never been to an opera but I love stuff to do with the arts and when is this music festival on? Plus, out of interest what is the legal drinking age over there?

stalker!:shocked:

Mika is the feather father! who else can produce chicken?:naughty:

btw i hope you don't mind that i have arranged a Mika-shrine at home where the picture of you and me is standing.:blush-anim-cl:

You really arranged that?? 8ea9hd3.gif

Where our picture is?? 8ea9hd3.gif

Mika is the father?? :shocked:

:sneaky2:

That all sounds really good, I have never been to an opera but I love stuff to do with the arts and when is this music festival on? Plus, out of interest what is the legal drinking age over there?

the festival used to be in june, but for there is the soccer EM (championship) in Vienna this year, it takes place in september!

you can drink alcohol in public when you're 16, but the hard drinks are available when you're 18.

but it's always good to have a passport or an ID with you, because i don't have an ID and one security guy wouldn't let me in and i am 23!!!

Hi Sasje! I don't know you, but anyway- nice to meet you!

:shocked::blink: First one who tells me "I don't know you"..:lmfao:

I am the village idiot..:insane: nice to meet you too..:huglove:

Yes I was.

Want one of my mint teas?

Yuppy yup, Clare..:bleh:

My bar died, so I come over here now..:naughty:

the festival used to be in june, but for there is the soccer EM (championship) in Vienna this year, it takes place in september!

you can drink alcohol in public when you're 16, but the hard drinks are available when you're 18.

but it's always good to have a passport or an ID with you, because i don't have an ID and one security guy wouldn't let me in and i am 23!!!

Thats ok I am 19 and will have my passport with me so wont be a problem! You will have to show me what Vienna night life is like definitely? I really hope I do come to Vienna now it sounds like I have two great guides for company!!! :wink2:

Thats ok I am 19 and will have my passport with me so wont be a problem! You will have to show me what Vienna night life is like definitely? I really hope I do come to Vienna now it sounds like I have two great guides for company!!! :wink2:

please let me know if you are planning to come! we need to Mika-fy the town!

please let me know if you are planning to come! we need to Mika-fy the town!

Yay, I love mikafying , and I am seriously considering it especially if i find somewhere to stay and if I go to Czech before hand I almost definitely will! :thumb_yello:

Yuppy yup, Clare..:bleh:

Sorry to hear that.

(puts the kettle on)

Would you like me to put your name down on my list?

Yay, I love mikafying , and I am seriously considering it especially if i find somewhere to stay and if I go to Czech before hand I almost definitely will! :thumb_yello:

i hope my spoken english is good enough to understand. i am used to write in english since i am on the MFC, but i definitely need to practice speaking english. :bleh:

Yuppy yup, Clare..

No,i meant- i've heard about you..a lot:naughty: But i've never talk with you..