Clare's Chill out Zone (Part 2)

Clare

Oh..I'm sorry for that :sad: -but you know there are not so bad..I'm going to churchyard quite often (there are lot of people i knowed)..

I had a awsome day!! I had a excursion:thumb_yello:

oooh :boxed: i dont know how to behave myself on a place like that cause ive never been to a place like that.. :boxed: but lets talk about something else! :roftl:

oooooh!

what kind of excursion? :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh :boxed: i dont know how to behave myself on a place like that cause ive never been to a place like that.. :boxed: but lets talk about something else! :roftl:

oooooh!

what kind of excursion? :biggrin2:

Maybe to others that will sound not so interesting, but it was about our country..when all our rifles go in war and was fighting about our freedom.. there was so lat of died young man (16-... year old) over 4000 and so many injured. And it's happened 90 years ago and there's still found people's bodies 2 months ago.. And we were in thats places where it's all was happened. It was scary but really interesting..:naughty:

Maybe to others that will sound not so interesting, but it was about our country..when all our rifles go in war and was fighting about our freedom.. there was so lat of died young man (16-... year old) over 4000 and so many injured. And it's happened 90 years ago and there's still found people's bodies 2 months ago.. And we were in thats places where it's all was happened. It was scary but really interesting..:naughty:

OMG! :shocked:

that is just... soo... i can't find a word for it :boxed:

is it safe in your country now?

in our country it is :boxed:

but thats not an excursion :roftl:

i thought that you went to an attraction park or something lol!

OMG! :shocked:

that is just... soo... i can't find a word for it :boxed:

is it safe in your country now?

in our country it is :boxed:

but thats not an excursion :roftl:

i thought that you went to an attraction park or something lol!

Lol it's not? But what's then?:roftl:

Yeah..I can't imagine it too, but our latvians in finish drived off germans(they was taked over our country) and now we can say huge thanks that good and voluntary latvians who died for us freedom. And now we are free country.

Lol it's not? But what's then?:roftl:

Yeah..I can't imagine it too, but our latvians in finish drived off germans(they was taked over our country) and now we can say huge thanks that good and voluntary latvians who died for us freedom. And now we are free country.

oooh! :biggrin2:it must be really confused, if there is a lot of war and everthing :boxed:

uh.. what is your native language then? :boxed:

oooh! :biggrin2:it must be really confused, if there is a lot of war and everthing :boxed:

uh.. what is your native language then? :boxed:

No no -now almost 50 year we are free:roftl: My native language is latvian.. (it's pretty hard:naughty: -example- "latviešu valoda ir diezgan grūta") And your native language is english?

No no -now almost 50 year we are free:roftl: My native language is latvian.. (it's pretty hard:naughty: -example- "latviešu valoda ir diezgan grūta") And your native language is english?

oooh! :roftl: thats quite a lot, 50 years.. (well i think for ur country it is ! :biggrin2:)

no no my native language is dutch! example: hoi babuccia, alles goed? dit is nou nederlands! je kan het toch niet begrijpen! :roftl:

hahaha that is dutch lol!

oooh! :roftl: thats quite a lot, 50 years.. (well i think for ur country it is ! :biggrin2:)

no no my native language is dutch! example: hoi babuccia, alles goed? dit is nou nederlands! je kan het toch niet begrijpen! :roftl:

hahaha that is dutch lol!

wow! it's looking hard:roftl:

hahaha lol! it isnt for me.. but actually I HATE MY OWN LANGUAGE ! ;D

hahaha you language is looking hard! :lol3:

do you know 'The Netherlands' ?:roftl::roftl:

lol- why you don't like it?:naughty:

I really like my language and yeah-it's hard.. But you know Tobbias Moretti from Reksis? He made a movie here and he said that latvian language sounds like music:roftl: :blink:

What did you mean with "The Netherlands"? I know that they are:roftl: