Top Posters In This Topic

Helloooooo and how are you?

ive got a hole in me pocket

So how will you mend it

Dear Mikafied!!

Dear Mikafied!!! :punk:

:roftl: :roftl:

its a quote from the vid!!!! ringo says it!!!:naughty:

iw ill mend it with a bit of beatle spirit, as it is 'beatle-proof' tsee tsee tsee (another quote from the vid)

i am sad, as you would have heard

what about you?:biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl:

its a quote from the vid!!!! ringo says it!!!:naughty:

iw ill mend it with a bit of beatle spirit' date=' as it is 'beatle-proof' tsee tsee tsee (another quote from the vid)

i am sad, as you would have heard

what about you?:biggrin2:[/quote']

Why are you sad?

Why are you sad?

i thought i told you in the butterfly bar thread:boxed: ah well:doh:

i phoned up HMV to see if they had the yellow submarine album and they said they had a few, i went there about an hour later and they didnt have any left. so i asked if there were anymore coming in they said yes but dont know when:naughty: so i asked if they could reserve one for me and they have me telephone number so they can ring me and when they do, they will keep and album reserved especially for me!!!

so, i was sad cuz they didnt have it, but i am now verey, very impatient:naughty:

i phoned up HMV to see if they had the yellow submarine album and they said they had a few' date=' i went there about an hour later and they didnt have any left. so i asked if there were anymore coming in they said yes but dont know when:naughty: so i asked if they could reserve one for me and they have me telephone number so they can ring me and when they do, they will keep and album reserved especially for me!!!

so, i was sad cuz they didnt have it, but i am now verey, very impatient:naughty:[/quote']

Hey they will have one soon. Wait and see.

i phoned up HMV to see if they had the yellow submarine album and they said they had a few' date=' i went there about an hour later and they didnt have any left. so i asked if there were anymore coming in they said yes but dont know when:naughty: so i asked if they could reserve one for me and they have me telephone number so they can ring me and when they do, they will keep and album reserved especially for me!!!

so, i was sad cuz they didnt have it, but i am now verey, very impatient:naughty:[/quote']

Have you tried going onto play.com. That's where Mum gets all her CD's

http://www.play.com/

i dont really trust buying things over the internet' date=' cuz once me and me mum orderd something from HMV ages ago, and it never came:sneaky2:[/quote']

You can really trust play.com. The products you order always arrive.

Really, trust me.