'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

Wow, your first concert ever? This should be amazing for you, then!

Honestly, I probably wouldn't be much help, since I have no luck with getting front row, and I don't want to tell you to get there at a ridiculous time, so you might want to wait to hear some other opinions. :wink2:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are cute. :thumb_yello: Too bad I'm not really hot for Mika in that way, and meditating on his performance talent alone won't keep me warm for 7 hours...

To be honest I'm wondering if being in the front row is that great--won't there be distressing pushing, and no room to dance? Not that I'm saying you shouldn't try for it, but I'm trying to figure out if maybe I should go for a different plan of action...

--Jack

No matter what I'M gonna dance,no matter how squished into people I am.:roftl:

Sorry I haven't read through all the thread, but... day before to meet with everyone seems a bit early. But 5 pm to stand in line seems far too late, considering it's Mika.

I was thinking, why don't we have a meet-up for lunch, get to know one another, etc? And then make our way over to the line at 2-pm-ish?

That way we would be all one group and we can have people leave to go to the bathroom, or to go get more food, without worrying about losing a place in line.

Oh, and people should definitely make themselves (user)nametags.

--Jack

Great idea!

I need to start making a sign with my username.

Like Holly said,with GLITTER.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG sooo excited to see MIKA but quick question since this is my first MIKA concert (actually pretty pathetic but my first concert!)how far in advanced do you have to go to get front row seats????

MY FIRST TOO!!!! :roftl:

You are SO good! :naughty:

I saw your picture on one of the threads but I don't remember which one:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I'll be looking for you on 2/2.:biggrin2: At the beginning I'm a bit quiet but as the concert gets closer; you'll see how I get.

I saw your picture on one of the threads but I don't remember which one:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: I'll be looking for you on 2/2.:biggrin2: At the beginning I'm a bit quiet but as the concert gets closer; you'll see how I get.

TRUST ME.... once you meet me you will not be quiet AT ALL.... cause I am SO not, just ask Alex!!!!! :wink2:

She is a quiet one... and I got her all ralled up! :naughty:

Are you making a Nametag so that everyone will know who you are?

Then they can just run up to you!!!! OH IT'S LUCY from the MFC!!!! :roftl:

You will be like :blink:

I think the lunch/brunch is a great idea! Whatever it's gonna be haha :bleh: i'll freeze my ass of I don't mind :wink2:

Although I'm not sure if I actually can go to the concert since I can't by a ticket :annoyed_h4h: it's not sold out yet is it?! :blink:

I believe they're sold out.

:(

However, you can buy them off of stubhub.com. The prices are nowhere near as good as they were on ticketmaster when they were first sold, but it's still a bargain if you really want to go.

The lowest sellin price is $98.

I believe they're sold out.

:(

However, you can buy them off of stubhub.com. The prices are nowhere near as good as they were on ticketmaster when they were first sold, but it's still a bargain if you really want to go.

The lowest sellin price is $98.

It's sold out :tears: Thanks for the link but I can't buy them from stubhub either because I don't have a creditcard, that's why I couldn't buy them from ticketmaster as well...... stupid ticketmaster! :protest:

It's sold out :tears: Thanks for the link but I can't buy them from stubhub either because I don't have a creditcard, that's why I couldn't buy them from ticketmaster as well...... stupid ticketmaster! :protest:

Aww, that was a problem for me at first, but I talked my parents into letting me get them.

Sorry, though. Wish there was something I could do. :huglove: