'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

What an even more memorable gig that would have been. Little ol' me trying to start a mosh pit. Go me. :mf_rosetinted:

*mental picture of a mosh pit at a MIKA gig*......

everyone jumping around saying Love Love Me.....

and holding hands chanting... SUCKING TOO HARD ON YOUR LOLLIPOP

:lmao:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Gosh... I forgot we have to be on our BEST behavior while in the presents of your parents! It is VERY hard for me! Beleive me... my 14-year-old son is WAYYYY more mature than I am..... but, luckily I am a very good actress! :blush-anim-cl:

oooo 14 year old son?!?!?!:naughty: is he cute!!!!!!!:roftl::mf_lustslow:

I reeeallllly don't think he'd appreciate me taking out part of his audience even if it gives me a chance use my lame "sorry I fell head over heels" saying that I like to make when one falls. I don't think the people in front of me would appreciate being knocked off of their stair either. : P

In fact when it got really pushy I had to lean backwards and try to dig my heels into the ground that way I wouldn't go flying and knock the people in front of me over and have them knock the people on the floor over. The people in front of me should be thankful I know how gravity works and how I like to avoid a chain reaction. :naughty:

What an even more memorable gig that would have been. Little ol' me trying to start a mosh pit. Go me. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Oh man, that's too much of a funny picture.

But from my experience, and no offense, but some people from Boston are a little rude.

So are New Yorkers, so I wouldn't expect the crowds to be much different.

:lmao: Oh man, that's too much of a funny picture.

But from my experience, and no offense, but some people from Boston are a little rude.

So are New Yorkers, so I wouldn't expect the crowds to be much different.

i dont like new yorkers either and i am one!!!!!!!!!hehehe i consider my self 100% european i do have a eu passport so i can qualify my self as one:roftl:

i dont like new yorkers either and i am one!!!!!!!!!hehehe i consider my self 100% european i do have a eu passport so i can qualify my self as one:roftl:

Have you been to Eurpoe?

:sneaky2:

I don't really like New Yorkers that much. Sorry guys. I don't.

I don't really like NYC that much either.

Don't kill me.

Please.:no:

Have you been to Eurpoe?

I don't really like New Yorkers that much. Sorry guys. I don't.

I don't really like NYC that much either.

Don't kill me.

Please.:no:

we wont at least i wont... you know what i am just going to say it I HATE AMERICA! *an angry mob approaches house with fire and pitchforkes*yeah i have been to europe many many times my 3 sisters live there and my 2 neices and nephew and my brother is moving there i think (or at least my mom is making him!):naughty:

oooooooooo:mf_lustslow: hahaha i cant believe i am saying this about your son who is my age! is he coming to the concert?and does he like mika!! he has to like mika!!!!

He is not coming with me UNFORTUNATELY... I do not know what I am gonna do without him to keep me straight!!!!! He does like Mika and knows ALL of the songs!!! THANKS TO ME!!!!! ....his name is Austin btw! :wink2:

He is a member here.....

He is not coming with me UNFORTUNATELY... I do not know what I am gonna do without him to keep me straight!!!!! He does like Mika and knows ALL of the songs!!! THANKS TO ME!!!!! ....his name is Austin btw! :wink2:

He is a member here.....

hahaha really YES!!!! hahaha only kidding the major things that a guy has to like/be is:

funny (the usual but soo true-mika qualifies)

love kids (i no weird right but i always fall head over heels with guys that can have fun with kids and is comfortable with them-mika qualifies definately)

love mika! (we have to be able to obsess over mika on a date!hahaha-mika qualifies though it would be funny if he didnt :roftl:)

we wont at least i wont... you know what i am just going to say it I HATE AMERICA! *an angry mob approaches house with fire and pitchforkes*yeah i have been to europe many many times my 3 sisters live there and my 2 neices and nephew and my brother is moving there i think (or at least my mom is making him!):naughty:

I envy you.

Where in Europe?

Holly' date=' your son likes Mika?! Aww, that's so cute.

What's his MFC name?

I think I've seen his picture, but I forget.[/font']

I envy you.

Where in Europe?

Holly, your son likes Mika?! Aww, that's so cute.

What's his MFC name?

I think I've seen his picture, but I forget.

my sister jennifer lives in paris-in college, lauren lives in edinburgh-lauren and jennifer are twins, debbie lives in finchley england with her 3 bundles of joy:wub2:

hahaha really YES!!!! hahaha only kidding the major things that a guy has to like/be is:

funny (the usual but soo true-mika qualifies)

love kids (i no weird right but i always fall head over heels with guys that can have fun with kids and is comfortable with them-mika qualifies definately)

love mika! (we have to be able to obsess over mika on a date!hahaha-mika qualifies though it would be funny if he didnt :roftl:)

Austi isn't funny... he is freakin' hilarious! He has ALL of the good qualities and more, I hope that everyone gets to meet him one day.... cause he would have us peeing in our pants! He does that to me ALL OF the time :mf_rosetinted:

[font="Times New Roman

Holly, your son likes Mika?! Aww, that's so cute.

What's his MFC name?

I think I've seen his picture, but I forget.[/font]

His name on here is: IronMan.....

he never gets on though.....

I think there is *or use to be* pictures of him on MySpace ...

Austi isn't funny... he is freakin' hilarious! He has ALL of the good qualities and more, I hope that everyone gets to meet him one day.... cause he would have us peeing in our pants! He does that to me ALL OF the time :mf_rosetinted:

awwwwwwwww i bet i would like him! send a pic!:wink2::wub2: hehehehe i am already picking up your son and i havent even met you! sooooo funny things that the mfc is capable of doing to people!:naughty:

awwwwwwwww i bet i would like him! send a pic!:wink2::wub2: hehehehe i am already picking up your son and i havent even met you! sooooo funny things that the mfc is capable of doing to people!:naughty:

Oh, you would like him- who wouldn't!!!! Look at me pimping out my son like he sits on 95'

it says your son doesnt have an account:sneaky2: !!!!!!! i bet u r making this whole thing up!:roftl: hahaha lol jk

Maybe I am wrong about the user name.....

*thinking* ....trying to remember..... :blink:

i still have the licm cd wrapped in saran wrap ( is that how u spell it mommys help me out u would no!)hahaha cause i wanna keep it fresh for mika so no scratches get on it! or i will by another one one for mika to sighn the other for me to listen to cause i only have it on itunes and my lost ipod :crybaby: and my broken fone :crybaby:!!!!!!!

I just want everyone to know, especially HOLLYD, I am going to NYC tomorrow after work to find out exactly what restaurants are around the venue.

I will keep everyone posted it.

Thank You so much for waiting

HUGS:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: