'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

:lmao: Oh man, that's too much of a funny picture.

But from my experience, and no offense, but some people from Boston are a little rude.

So are New Yorkers, so I wouldn't expect the crowds to be much different.

You think it's funny. Wait until someday you're being knocked over and it happens to be me starting it. You will happen to be filming at that moment when I knock you over and then you'll youtube it. :sneaky2::naughty:

I'm not from Boston. : P There's going to be rude people anywhere you go. It's just not a joyful part of life.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want everyone to know, especially HOLLYD, I am going to NYC tomorrow after work to find out exactly what restaurants are around the venue.

I will keep everyone posted it.

Thank You so much for waiting

HUGS:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

Yay, Lucy!!!!! :huglove:

You are the BEST!!!!!!

Yay, Lucy!!!!! :huglove:

You are the BEST!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! I don't want to disappoint anyone:wink2: :wink2:

By the way, the weather is amazing today. I just hope that on Jan 31st and Feb 2nd; the weather can be like today

awww thats so sweet how he said thanks mom! awwwwwwww:mf_lustslow: hahaha that was the only post he ever posted!:roftl: how can that be possible usually the kid is the obsessed and the mother only has an account to see wat her kids are up to!:roftl: :roftl:

I told you!!!!! He is the responsible adult in this relationship!!!! He has the account to check up on me! LOL

Thank you!!!!! I don't want to disappoint anyone:wink2: :wink2:

By the way, the weather is amazing today. I just hope that on Jan 31st and Feb 2nd; the weather can be like today

Don't worry, you wouldn't disappoint anyone....people are just getting impatient cause they are so excited!!!! OMG... that is what I heard... the weather was great today.... let's hope that it continues the trend!!!!! Please!

I told you!!!!! He is the responsible adult in this relationship!!!! He has the account to check up on me! LOL

hahaha u r so right! i have to go to bed now cuz lika i said my mom will have a temper tantrum and rip my precius*lord of the rings sounding voice*mika tickets!:roftl:

ooooh boy! i missed a lot last night... (-.-)

ohwell time to catch up! stayed hoem from school today so i got all the time in the world! :roftl:

Aimee, thats a really good picture of you! you look adorable! :naughty: -- your 14? yay, your really close to my age! rather...one year difference :bleh: I'm 15...

Holly, i bringing handcuffs :blink::roftl: nah, i just realized...gotta find a way to make sure my friend(s) that im bringing dont get lost...:thumbdown: (heh..heh...they'd kill me but im looking at them like they'd just get in my way :roftl: )

its not my fault though...i gotta have somebody cuz i dont think id be allowed to go alone -Sigh-

Holly, i bringing handcuffs :blink::roftl: nah, i just realized...gotta find a way to make sure my friend(s) that im bringing dont get lost...:thumbdown: (heh..heh...they'd kill me but im looking at them like they'd just get in my way :roftl: )

its not my fault though...i gotta have somebody cuz i dont think id be allowed to go alone -Sigh-

We will find something to do with your friend(s) even if we have to handcuff them in a corner somewhere, so that we know where they are at all times!

WHAT ON EARTH are they going to think about us crazy Mikafied people at the meet up? I bet they are gonna want to leave, like 5 minutes after they get there! :lmao::blink:

We will find something to do with your friend(s) even if we have to handcuff them in a corner somewhere, so that we know where they are at all times!

WHAT ON EARTH are they going to think about us crazy Mikafied people at the meet up? I bet they are gonna want to leave, like 5 minutes after they get there! :lmao::blink:

:roftl:

...Most likely :shocked:

haha, especially because NONE of them are anything near obbsesive...nowhere near

:roftl:

...Most likely :shocked:

haha, especially because NONE of them are anything near obbsesive...nowhere near

Well, then you KNOW that we are going to DRIVE them c-r-a-z-y with all of our singing! After this is over they are going to HATE Mika - or the mere mention of his name! :lmao:

Do you think they will sing, HEY MIKA YOU'RE SO FINE.... with us? :naughty:

Well, then you KNOW that we are going to DRIVE them c-r-a-z-y with all of our singing! After this is over they are going to HATE Mika - or the mere mention of his name! :lmao:

Do you think they will sing, HEY MIKA YOU'RE SO FINE.... with us? :naughty:

they will back away...slowly...

:shocked: that'll be perfect, actually! :roftl: lets sing it extra loud :naughty:

.....i want Mika to hear us! i hope he'll laugh or....blush -imagines the image.....faints-

...uuuummm... you have not heard my loud mouth before......

TRUST me he will hear us, no doubt! I have like the biggest mouth ever! My mom is yelling at me ALL of the time, GOSH HOLLY - you are SO loud! :sneaky2: JUST wait until I WANT to be loud... cause usually I am not even trying! OMG... people are gonna want to beat me UP! :roftl: