'Official NYC Meet Up thread'

HollyD

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merrick??!?! As in Merrick, Long Island, NY?

My hometown! :thumb_yello:

Well if that's the only Merrick I guess it is! :bleh::biggrin2:

Maybe we can meet up to travel together?! Since I have no idea how to get to Terminal 5 :naughty:

Lucy I would love to meet up with you!

hahahha, I'd love that.

So I'm making some progress with the parents...maybe they'll have some pity toward me.

The gig is three days before your birthday? SWEET! We'll have to celebrate there!

YAY!!! Just another 'reason' to p-a-r-t-y!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to me... happy birthday to me :biggrin2:

Oh Ok. I remember her at GMA!!! I was behind her when she gave MIKA her gift! But I am quite shy and didn't want to bother her !! But this time, I will be talking out of my elbows.:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Me too....I am not going to be SHY at all....cause all of the MFC is like one big happy family.... look at it like a family reunion...that you actually look forward to attending!!!! :roftl:

Truly... MOST and I do stress the word MOST here... MFC ers are sweethearts!!!! :wub2:

Honestly, this is the best fan club I have been on!!! I also belong to the Backstreet Boys fan club and girls are so rude there. Most of the threads listed are about how cute the guys are and not about their talent!!! I remember going to a concert a while ago and girls would give me dirty looks because I like one of the guys. With MIKA is sooo different. Here, fans help each other and share MIKA:naughty:

Honestly, this is the best fan club I have been on!!! I also belong to the Backstreet Boys fan club and girls are so rude there. Most of the threads listed are about how cute the guys are and not about their talent!!! I remember going to a concert a while ago and girls would give me dirty looks because I like one of the guys. With MIKA is sooo different. Here, fans help each other and share MIKA:naughty:

I don't share MIKA :mf_rosetinted:

Just kidding! I have to agree with you!!!! MIKA FANS are the BEST ever! I mean come on MIKA is like the greatest person/entertainer in the free world! GREAT PEOPLE ATTRACT OTHER GREAT PEOPLE.... that is WHY Mika has the BEST Fans in the world!!!!! :biggrin2:

Just kidding! I have to agree with you!!!! MIKA FANS are the BEST ever! I mean come on MIKA is like the greatest person/entertainer in the free world! GREAT PEOPLE ATTRACT OTHER GREAT PEOPLE.... that is WHY Mika has the BEST Fans in the world!!!!! :biggrin2:

high five!!!!!